[APP] TCPMP Finger friendly !Update! 26/02/2010

Search This thread

ra9na

Feb 23, 2009
Hi there!

I have an mkv with embedded subtitles. But TCPMP doesn't want to show them even with GDI enabled. Can someone give me a hint how to activate the subs?

Cheers!

alafsal

Jul 25, 2010
Hello, I am new here. Sorry if I ask something at the wrong place or if it has been dealt with. I installedTCPMP AND THERE WAS ONLY ONE VERSION THAT WORKED ON MY HD2. It works, BUT it gives the clock as 416Mhz (!?) and the performance is about the same as with my JASJAR. Any suggestion?

Last edited:

Adr3naL1N

Jul 23, 2010
this is the only tcpmp player that works on my HD2, the other ones in the forums wont play a single vid. got this one and it plays mpg (except mpeg2) avi, wmv fine, When i play an mkv it plays fine for maybe 15 secs then just stutters and skips and isnt smooth at all? anyway to get it working smoothly? also had trouble playing mp4s? everytime i load an mp4 the program just exits back to my home page each time :S help with these issues?

meletios

Apr 2, 2008
Buckinghamshire
Great Work netdrg !!!

I had almost given up hope to get a working tcpmp on my HD2..this worked and plays audio too...(had to go this route due to my coreplayer not playing ac3)
Very Appreciated.

Thanks,
MM

Del1719

May 12, 2010
Fantastic works great, could not get the normal to work on my HD2, and so much better than divx player

kaitosan

Feb 25, 2009
hi

I've just found a great tool for converting .mkv files (with different subtitles in it) to .avi (XviD, DivX) format. In the program you can select the subs from the .mkv file even resize the original video, or set a different bitrate for audio/video etc. And last but not least it can do BATCH conversion, you can even drag&drop a whole folder in it. It has nice, clear and cute GUI and easily understandable faq/help! Go for it!
Now I can enjoy all anime on my phone. :cool: Thank you!

Here's the link: http://alltoavi.sourceforge.net/download.php

rmdeathwish

Feb 2, 2009
Austin
www.rishank.wordpress.com
File explorer fonts too small!!

Hey I love this Build of TCPMP . thanks to the OP

BTW... doe no one have any problems with the small FONT size while selecting the files to play in TCPMP??

The SKIN IS tooooo good!!! :D :D
But the file explorer fonts are too small.... is there a way to increase the font size ???

Ive attached the screens for ref.

Attachments

• Screen001.jpg
    Screen001.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 176
  • Screen002.jpg
    Screen002.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 159

pray4mercy

Aug 30, 2010
works great on my t-mobile tp2

this apps works great on my t-mobile touch pro 2 wm 6.5 version.... played all of my video that i had for the previous tcpmp app...for some reason it wasn't playing on wm 6.5.. but now this new version does !!!

rmdeathwish

Feb 2, 2009
Austin
www.rishank.wordpress.com
hey i love this build of tcpmp . Thanks to the op

btw... Doe no one have any problems with the small font size while selecting the files to play in tcpmp??

The skin is tooooo good!!! :d :d
but the file explorer fonts are too small.... Is there a way to increase the font size ???

Ive attached the screens for ref.

wat no one has this problem!!!
???????????

kamerunka

Oct 12, 2009
the skin is great, thanks

just one note:
is it possible to move the controls a little bit down and closer to each other.
in that case there will be more room for the viewport and will show more of no wide screen clips.
also personally i think it will look better

thanks

amc1274

Dec 4, 2008
when playing some FLV files I get choopy video playback when the sound is on. When I mute the sound the video is smooth. I've tried tweaking the settings but I honestly don't know what I'm doing for sure. Does anyone have suggestions?

Top Liked Posts