[App] TechTalk - (NOW GeekBytes) - All The Android News You Need In One App + More!!

Search This thread

Android-kingdom.com

Jan 23, 2016
Great App My Friend

Just Keep Updating and Watch the Users Reviews Carefully. i'm an Android blog Owner of android-kingdom.com , for me it will be too pleasure if you add my Arabian Android News to Your Beautiful app.
My Best Wishes and keep it up my friend.

friedsonjm

Oct 30, 2008
I have been using this app for many years, moving the APK from tablet to tablet. Unfortunately the version that I have 4.0 is now force closing and no longer appears-usable, I have no idea why not. Does anybody have a more recent version, or any idea why it may be Force closing?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hey everyone,

Please note the name has been changed from TechTalk to GeekBytes

I just put this app together and wanted to put it on here and see what everyone thought about it and if you had any suggestions. I plan on adding a lot more things into it, but decided to go ahead and get it out there.

All you need Android news in one app!! Articles from the following site:
    • XDA-Developers
    • Android Central
    • Android Authority
    • Phandroid
    • Android Police
    • Android and Me
    • Cult of Android
    • Droid Life
    • Android Pit
    • Android Headlines
    • Android Spin
    • Droid Games
    • Rootz Wiki

LIVE ON THE PLAY STORE
    Download from the Play Store to get all of the updates!!
    Get it on the Play Store - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.techtalk.mschussler
    Get Geekbytes Pro - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.geekbytespro.mschussler

Let me know what you think!
    Thank you!
    So all you did was rename an awesome app like flowly and pawned it off as your own. Really lame dude. You weren't even original enough to change the icon you just rounded the corners

First off, if you were to keep up with that app you would know that guy abandoned it. Also he did not develop it at all. He used appyet just like I did, hence why I said "put together" I never said I developed that app ever. The icon is defiantly different, I am still looking for a new one but got this one for now due to the first one not displaying correctly for the notifications. I like Flowly a lot, but seeing that it would no longer be updated I decided to make one like it and keep it updated when appyet updated the code, and keep it current with all the new feeds. Also this is temporary while I work on my own that I actually developed, once that is done it will replace this one.
    Thanks guys! Working on getting it on the Play Store should be soon now!
    Update:

First off, thank you everyone for the positive feedback!

I have updated the name to Geek Bytes
    Its is uploading to the Play Store as we speak, just waiting for it to show up!
    Updated:

v1.2
    What's New:
    Added XDA forum and XDA TV (youtube channel) - testing the waters.

See the above post to download the update.