[App-Theme] Black Theme WinAmp

Search This thread

timberwolf671

Jun 11, 2009
Found this in the main Android thread. Edit the images to match my Black Alien Void Theme.

If you have a version already installed, please remove it before installing this one. Just install like an other app in file explorer. Enjoy TW671

Attachments

• Pic3.jpg
    Pic3.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 124
  • TW671_Wimamp.apk
    1.1 MB · Views: 48
Last edited:
Reactions: eslogic

eslogic

Jan 18, 2011
Nice!! any chance you could add the 1x4 widget though??? also, do i have to do anything special to get the music plying?? cause its not picking up my music files, poweramp still does?
- just started messing around with settings and I get force close when I do search

Last edited:

timberwolf671

Jun 11, 2009
Nice!! any chance you could add the 1x4 widget though??? also, do i have to do anything special to get the music plying?? cause its not picking up my music files, poweramp still does?
- just started messing around with settings and I get force close when I do search

Pick my music folder on my SDcard without any probrems. Will research the FC's on music search. Don't know about 1x4 widget but will look into it. Thanks for the feedback.

eslogic

Jan 18, 2011
no thank you man, you do amazing work, i always end up using your themes when i decide to change looks =]. also. i found the issue. its the sisoDRMProvider.apk that was causing the issue... i restored the .apk and its working fine.

Reactions: timberwolf671

timberwolf671

Jun 11, 2009
no thank you man, you do amazing work, i always end up using your themes when i decide to change looks =]. also. i found the issue. its the sisoDRMProvider.apk that was causing the issue... i restored the .apk and its working fine.

Glad you found what the problem. I would like to remove the DRM, but you said it will cause other related problems like this. Also if removed you can not set songs as ringtones

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Found this in the main Android thread. Edit the images to match my Black Alien Void Theme.

If you have a version already installed, please remove it before installing this one. Just install like an other app in file explorer. Enjoy TW671
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone