[APP/THEME][ROOT] OPFPControl — Custom Fingerprint Icons and Colors

Search This thread

urgali

Jun 23, 2015
OnePlus One
OnePlus 2
Sir, i am using magisk manager 8.0.2 and beta 21 magisk module

and yes bettery optimization disabled too...

every time when i open the app he give me this message
Magisk Module Installed!
Please reboot to finish the installation

when i reboot the device again that message showing on opening the app...

what happend to me please see in this video link

Try to use stable magisk 20.4 instead of 21, might be the culprit

mysonbort

Oct 9, 2017
Sir, i am using magisk manager 8.0.2 and beta 21 magisk module

and yes bettery optimization disabled too...

every time when i open the app he give me this message
Magisk Module Installed!
Please reboot to finish the installation

when i reboot the device again that message showing on opening the app...

what happend to me please see in this video link
I'm experiencing exactly the same thing on Magisk 21.1 Manager 8.03. Hopefully someone can figure out a way to fix this.

Anyone know an alternate app with similar functionality for OOS 11?

winch3rry

Sep 9, 2009
London
I am also on OP8pro Android 11 Version and I have the same issue, it will be really good if we see the following module getting update and we will be able to help with logging

fireeyeeian

Jan 7, 2016
yup, I am running magisk version 21.1 and manager 8.0.3 and suddenly the custom fingerprint image isn't working anymore it was just working before I booted into recovery (twrp) and actually did nothing and rebooted straight back to the system and boom fp image not working anymore and when I opened the opfp app it said "Magisk Module Installed! Please reboot to finish the installation" and so I did that and it didn't seem to work so I thought I'd have to reboot a second time to get it actually working and opened the app and no popup or message just business as usual so I rebooted anyway but still nothing. It just stopped working.

EDIT:
it's now working after going into twrp and preforming a nandroid backup... yea idk what is going on tbh.....

Last edited:

Perseo99

Jul 25, 2019
Ceuta
Hey!

I know that this bug has been reported by some others before me. In Android 11 the app is crashing. I even rebooted the device to install the module but It's actually not working. Here is the log:

FATAL EXCEPTION: main Process: tk.zwander.opfpcontrol, PID: 9841 java.io.FileNotFoundException: No such file or directory at com.topjohnwu.superuser.internal.ShellIO.<clinit>(ShellIO.java:37) at com.topjohnwu.superuser.internal.ShellIO.get(ShellIO.java:73) at com.topjohnwu.superuser.internal.ShellInputStream.<init>(ShellInputStream.java:35) at com.topjohnwu.superuser.internal.IOFactory.createShellInputStream(IOFactory.java:50) at com.topjohnwu.superuser.io.SuFileInputStream.<init>(SuFileInputStream.java:52) at tk.zwander.opfpcontrol.util.UtilsKt.inputStream(Utils.kt:220) at tk.zwander.opfpcontrol.util.UtilsKt.copyTo(Utils.kt:210) at tk.zwander.opfpcontrol.util.UtilsKt.copyTo$default(Utils.kt:192) at tk.zwander.opfpcontrol.util.OverlayManagerKt$installToSystem$1$1.invokeSuspend(OverlayManager.kt:262) at kotlin.coroutines.jvm.internal.BaseContinuationImpl.resumeWith(ContinuationImpl.kt:33) at kotlinx.coroutines.DispatchedTask.run(DispatchedTask.kt:56) at kotlinx.coroutines.scheduling.CoroutineScheduler.runSafely(CoroutineScheduler.kt:561) at kotlinx.coroutines.scheduling.CoroutineScheduler$Worker.executeTask(CoroutineScheduler.kt:727) at kotlinx.coroutines.scheduling.CoroutineScheduler$Worker.runWorker(CoroutineScheduler.kt:667) at kotlinx.coroutines.scheduling.CoroutineScheduler$Worker.run(CoroutineScheduler.kt:655)

Frosthaxx

May 12, 2017
I too would like to know. I reset my phone and didn't save the apk anywhere. If anyone can mirror it for the time being it would be great

Cyberpunk

Attachments

• Cyberpunk.png
    Cyberpunk.png
    63.2 KB · Views: 181

Zacharee1

Recognized Developer / Retired Forum Moderator
Hey everyone.

It's been a while but there's a new release available: version 7. This release brings compatibility for devices running Android 11.

It's been tested on a OnePlus 8T on OOS 11, but it should work on any Android 11 ROM that uses the proper image names for the fingerprint icon.

Thanks to @osm0sis for testing.

letmedanz

Aug 26, 2010
Bangalore
Google Pixel 7 Pro
Hey everyone.

It's been a while but there's a new release available: version 7. This release brings compatibility for devices running Android 11.

It's been tested on a OnePlus 8T on OOS 11, but it should work on any Android 11 ROM that uses the proper image names for the fingerprint icon.

Working flawlessly on Lineage 11, OnePlus 6T
Thank you!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This is a follow-up to my System UI mod for the international 6T. This one, however, doesn't require a modded SystemUI.apk and should work on all OOS versions. This version depends on RROs to change the icons and such, so a reboot is usually needed every time something is changed. This also means that it will last through system updates, and is much easier to uninstall.

Standard disclaimers apply: I'm not responsible if this messes something up.

tVRNr0V.png

More screenshots are available on the XDA Labs listing.

Download it here: https://labs.xda-developers.com/store/app/tk.zwander.opfpcontrol
    Source code: https://github.com/zacharee/OPFPControl
    Fingerprints I made with Photoshop
    Hey everyone.

Version 5 has been released.

I've made some changes and tested it on Android 10, and I haven't run into any crashes or issues. If there is a crash, I'll need an actual log or at least steps to reproduce.
    Share my finger print