[App, Theme] V1.2 ESExplorer 3.0 Inverted and skinned

Search This thread

timberwolf671

Jun 11, 2009
ESExplorer 3.0 Inverted
V1.2 Posted 4/21/13

Almost 580 icons edited and changed to color. LOL, will never do that again. Enjoy
Should work for all ICS and Jelly Bean roms rooted or stock. Be sure and check Unknown sources found in Setting\Sercurity.​

Install by copying to SDcard and using any file manager program, including this app if previously installed.
If you run into an issue like white on white or black on black. Send me pm explaining the problem.

Support the developer by visiting his website HERE for the best file management app available. :highfive:

This link below will lead you to my EVO LTE thread. But the app will work on any Android device that I know of.

Change Log
4/21/13
Fixed problem with white on white during remote control login screen.

ESExplorer1_zpsc7f25a9e.jpg:original
ESExplorer2_zps2e5941ae.jpg:original

ESExplorer3_zps3dea9c79.jpg:original
ESExplorer4_zps78fbd9c3.jpg:original

Last edited:

timberwolf671

Jun 11, 2009
I think that the picture link is broken.

Link is not fixed with the app (apk) as an attachment at the bottom. The link will take you to my EVO LTE thread, but the apps is good for any device.

Hi! Is this the Es File Explorer, like in this thread:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1922791
just another theme or it's another file explorer?
Maybe some screens?

This is latest ESExplorer 3.0 released version and is inverted with all icons edited from grey to colored.

Last edited:
Reactions: volk9029 and dywerd

nikwen

Feb 1, 2013
Link is not fixed with the app (apk) as an attachment at the bottom. The link will take you to my EVO LTE thread, but the apps is good for any device.

This is latest ESExplorer 3.0 released version and is inverted with all icons edited from grey to colored.

Yes, but I cannot see the picture in this thread. The link of the picture seems to be broken.

Last edited:

nikwen

Feb 1, 2013
It is showing on my pc in the thread, are you viewing Tapatalk or XDA app to view the post. The picture is a gif with 4 images, could be the reason why you do not see the image.

I tried it with the xda app and with the stock and Dolphin Browser. However, I can view it on rapidshare. The reason might be that it is an animated gif.

Maybe you could provide another picture for mobile phones.

Last edited:
Reactions: timberwolf671

timberwolf671

Jun 11, 2009
Will we get updates when they update the original app?

Yes, as I have been theming this app for a couple years. This version was the hardest to do of all the releases. Even if I didn't keep the themed app updated. No reason not to use now. The previous was out for 3-4 months before this release. Try it, I think u will like it.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: volk9029

timberwolf671

Jun 11, 2009
Maybe some screens?

To answer your question on the one you posted the link to. From the looks of the pictures, it's looks like it is the previous version with the taskbar at the top. This a newer version just release only a few days ago and IMO is much fast and a better UI.

Reactions: volk9029 and dywerd

timberwolf671

Jun 11, 2009
So much easier on the eyes . Thanks

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Xparent Skyblue Tapatalk 2

I agree with inverted is so much better. It should be the standard instead of the white background with black text. It takes so much time to convert a Rom to inverted and then u still run into 3rd party apps not always displaying correct. The developer did a great job this version and previous versions as well.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: jlg19753

dywerd

Jul 8, 2012
Bátonyterenye/Kisterenye
To answer your question on the one you posted the link to. From the looks of the pictures, it's looks like it is the previous version with the taskbar at the top. This a newer version just release only a few days ago and IMO is much fast and a better UI.

Thx for responding! What you did is a great work! Really! :good:
But sorry, I will stay for that version, 'cause i like that "ics-like" theming. :silly:
Anyway thanks for making & sharing!! Keep up the good work!! :angel::good::laugh:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    ESExplorer 3.0 Inverted
    V1.2 Posted 4/21/13

Almost 580 icons edited and changed to color. LOL, will never do that again. Enjoy
    Should work for all ICS and Jelly Bean roms rooted or stock. Be sure and check Unknown sources found in Setting\Sercurity.​

Install by copying to SDcard and using any file manager program, including this app if previously installed.
    If you run into an issue like white on white or black on black. Send me pm explaining the problem.

Support the developer by visiting his website HERE for the best file management app available. :highfive:

This link below will lead you to my EVO LTE thread. But the app will work on any Android device that I know of.

Change Log
    4/21/13
    Fixed problem with white on white during remote control login screen.

ESExplorer1_zpsc7f25a9e.jpg:original
    ESExplorer2_zps2e5941ae.jpg:original

ESExplorer3_zps3dea9c79.jpg:original
    ESExplorer4_zps78fbd9c3.jpg:original

I think that the picture link is broken.

Maybe some screens?

Yes, but we cannot see the picture in this thread. The link of the picture is broken.

It is showing on my pc in the thread, are you viewing Tapatalk or XDA app to view the post. The picture is a gif with 4 images, could be the reason why you do not see the image.
    Maybe some screens?

Yes, but I cannot see the picture in this thread. The link of the picture seems to be broken.

I uploaded the 4 images to Photobucket, so you should be able to see now.
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone