denverg

Mar 15, 2011
Kansas City
**Make a Backup**

Here you go :) Hopefully, it will look like this:

Screenshot_2011-12-29-10-12-01.png
Screenshot_2011-12-29-10-05-05.png
Screenshot_2011-12-29-10-11-06.png

I say hopefully, because I don't have an NS3G to test it with :) So, let me know if something is off.

(GI) stands for Green Icon
(BI) stands for Blue Icon

And, I am aware that the message block shows a white line around it, I'm working to get that fixed in my NS4G version, so when I do, I'll update this one.

Attachments

• MMS_NS3G_Inverted_ICS(BI).zip
    773 KB · Views: 489
Last edited:

Emama

Jul 30, 2010
Can anyone confirm if you can send image on T-mobile?

Last edited:

Emama

Jul 30, 2010
btw one thing,
the GI version, the text is ICS theme not stock (which is not the same as the screenshot)

djsonar

Sep 27, 2008
Pembroke Pines
I have the one you posted for the 4g with the modifications I mention in the other thread.
And it works great, and am on simple mobile /T-Mobile. The only, hing I can't get to work is the people tab. But I know you'll get it done eventually.

GallStones

Jun 10, 2010
I can confirm that even the NS4G version works like a charm on a NS3G (mine is i9023), so I believe you didn't have to split the thread in two...anyway, great job!

Lakers3408

Jan 14, 2009
Covina (Los Angeles)
Sweet I definitely want to check this out but ... How would you restore the previous MMS app if you just wanted to 'test' this out? Thanks.

Use Root Explorer... system/app , rename the stock MMS.apk to MMS.apk.bak.... Then place this one in there, set permissions and reboot.

When you want to go back to stock simply delete this one and rename the stock one from MMS.apk.bak to MMS.apk,

That's it

georgiapi

Oct 28, 2011
North GA
alcphoto.net
I'm sure as a noob I'm missing something. I have been trying to flash these .zip files but keep getting errors.

-- Installing: /sdcard/MMS_NS3G_Inverted (BI).zip
Finding update package...
I:Update location: /sdcard/People_Inverted.zip
I:using /data/media, no /sdcard found.
Opening update package...
Installing update...
E:Error in /sdcard/People_Inverted.zip
(Status 0)
Aborted

I need steps? Maybe my phone is not right for it see my phone.......

Verizon LTE Galaxy Nexus 4.0.2 Stock ROM/ Unlocked/Rooted/ ClockWordMod/ RomManagerPro/ RootExploere-Paid/ Titanium-Paid

nexusphone

Dec 5, 2011
MMS - photo sending - error

AOSP+ v2.0.3 rom / 9020T

Sent from my Nexus S using XDA App

Solarian

Jan 28, 2011
If we hadn't made a backup of our original MMS is there any way to restore it? Does anyone have the apk that they could post up?

georgiapi

Oct 28, 2011
North GA
alcphoto.net
Thats why I always use rootexplorer to just rename the file such as mms.apk to mms.apk.bak.
That way its disabled but on the ready.
I also use Titanium backup and Rom Manager to back me up. I learned in the digital image world if you don't have 3 copies, one of them off site, you don't have a backup.

Top Liked Posts