• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

[APP] themeGalaxy DIY for Samsung Galaxy Note/S/J/C/A [THEME MAKER] [NO-ROOT]

Search This thread

sathishtony

May 2, 2013
Theme maker for Samsung Galaxy Note/S/J/C/A Series

All the Galaxy devices running official Stock Nougat and Oreo are supported.

(Samsung Galaxy Note, S, J, C, A Series)

Simple and Easy. No Root Required. No Plugin Needed.

Features:
✺ 70+ styles ready to be themed.
✺ has Light/Dark/Black and 7 shades of Black theme variants for System.
✺ Black overlays for third party apps.
✺ 1000+ predefined colors to pick
✺ Icon Pack support (Get Icon packs from Google Play Store)
✺ With the latest version, you can apply and keep your themes without any time limit. No plugin required.
✺ Custom Fonts Support (Pro Feature)
✺ Custom Icons for System (envy~'s Bodhisattva, Terpsichora, Deepanshu's JokerUX, and AOSP )
✺ Extended theme options for Samsung keyboard, Quick Settings, Notifications, AOD and Messages

How to Use..?
1. Create a theme using the features that listed above.
2. Install the theme that you compiled.
3. Apply with Free trial. Voila.

I have spent a lot of nights to craft this app, any donation is much appreciated. You can donate through app and it unlocks pro features.

If you use my patch works, give me a credit.

If any issues, feel free to contact me. I will respond asap. (Use email support if you expect fast reply)

Marshmallow support has been removed to provide great compatibility for nougat and oreo. You can find the last update for marshmallow below. End of Support FOR MARSHMALLOW. Final Version 8.0

For Android M/6.0 Download APK :
themeGalaxy_33_rl17_Marshmallow_Feb_3_2018.apk
themeGalaxy-release-62-8.0_bs_rl43_Marshmallow.apk

[email protected]

Tested and working with (N/O):
Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus, S9, Note 8, S8 Plus, S8, S7 Edge, S7, Note FE, S6 Edge Plus, S6 Edge, S6, Note 5. A8 (2018), A8 +(2018), A7 (2017), A5 (2017), A3 (2017), A8 (2016), A7 (2016), A5 (2016), J7 (2017), J5 (2017), J7 (2016), J5 (2016), C7 (2017), C5 (2017)

let me know, If it works on your model and not mentioned here

Install the latest version from Google Play

App strings are open for contribution. Friends, help me to add more languages.
https://bit.ly/2HDrGIZ

If you are interested, join our Telegram channel for new builds and testing.
http://t.me/themeGalaxy

Use the below thread to discuss about advanced customization options.
https://forum.xda-developers.com/android/general/themegalaxy-users-customization-index-t3775627

Attachments

• shot1.jpg
    shot1.jpg
    153.8 KB · Views: 28,277
  • shot0.jpg
    shot0.jpg
    152.9 KB · Views: 27,846
  • shot2.jpg
    shot2.jpg
    159.1 KB · Views: 26,680
  • shot3.jpg
    shot3.jpg
    169.3 KB · Views: 25,574
  • shot4.jpg
    shot4.jpg
    159.3 KB · Views: 25,116
  • shot5.jpg
    shot5.jpg
    182.8 KB · Views: 24,476
  • shot6.jpg
    shot6.jpg
    149 KB · Views: 24,002
  • shot7.jpg
    shot7.jpg
    141.8 KB · Views: 23,243
  • shot8.jpg
    shot8.jpg
    160.7 KB · Views: 22,705
  • shot9.jpg
    shot9.jpg
    154.5 KB · Views: 21,235
  • shot10.jpg
    shot10.jpg
    175.5 KB · Views: 21,784
  • shot11.jpg
    shot11.jpg
    175.6 KB · Views: 21,530
  • shot12.jpg
    shot12.jpg
    182.8 KB · Views: 20,918
  • shot13.jpg
    shot13.jpg
    159.4 KB · Views: 20,741
Last edited:

ivahmet

May 20, 2014
i am trying to use it now, but after i apply my theme, my phone changes with default one. i guess it causes because i couldn't activate elm. i got the key but whenever i try, a toast says to me "NULL params". can you help me about this

sathishtony

May 2, 2013
i am trying to use it now, but after i apply my theme, my phone changes with default one. i guess it causes because i couldn't activate elm. i got the key but whenever i try, a toast says to me "NULL params". can you help me about this

Third party themes will have trial alone as they are not authorized by samsung. So you need to disable the themestore within 5mins to keep the theme.

You dont need elm if you have package disabler app.. if you still want to use the inbuilt one . Pm me. I try to help you.

sujinge9

May 11, 2008
The app looks pretty slick. Unfortunately I couldn't get the theme to apply. I granted admin and deactivated the theme store, however there's no effect after I build and install the theme. Is there anything I'm missing?

sathishtony

May 2, 2013

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Theme maker for Samsung Galaxy Note/S/J/C/A Series

All the Galaxy devices running official Stock Nougat and Oreo are supported.

(Samsung Galaxy Note, S, J, C, A Series)

Simple and Easy. No Root Required. No Plugin Needed.

Features:
    ✺ 70+ styles ready to be themed.
    ✺ has Light/Dark/Black and 7 shades of Black theme variants for System.
    ✺ Black overlays for third party apps.
    ✺ 1000+ predefined colors to pick
    ✺ Icon Pack support (Get Icon packs from Google Play Store)
    ✺ With the latest version, you can apply and keep your themes without any time limit. No plugin required.
    ✺ Custom Fonts Support (Pro Feature)
    ✺ Custom Icons for System (envy~'s Bodhisattva, Terpsichora, Deepanshu's JokerUX, and AOSP )
    ✺ Extended theme options for Samsung keyboard, Quick Settings, Notifications, AOD and Messages

How to Use..?
    1. Create a theme using the features that listed above.
    2. Install the theme that you compiled.
    3. Apply with Free trial. Voila.

I have spent a lot of nights to craft this app, any donation is much appreciated. You can donate through app and it unlocks pro features.

If you use my patch works, give me a credit.

If any issues, feel free to contact me. I will respond asap. (Use email support if you expect fast reply)

Marshmallow support has been removed to provide great compatibility for nougat and oreo. You can find the last update for marshmallow below. End of Support FOR MARSHMALLOW. Final Version 8.0

For Android M/6.0 Download APK :
    themeGalaxy_33_rl17_Marshmallow_Feb_3_2018.apk
    themeGalaxy-release-62-8.0_bs_rl43_Marshmallow.apk

[email protected]

Tested and working with (N/O):
    Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus, S9, Note 8, S8 Plus, S8, S7 Edge, S7, Note FE, S6 Edge Plus, S6 Edge, S6, Note 5. A8 (2018), A8 +(2018), A7 (2017), A5 (2017), A3 (2017), A8 (2016), A7 (2016), A5 (2016), J7 (2017), J5 (2017), J7 (2016), J5 (2016), C7 (2017), C5 (2017)

let me know, If it works on your model and not mentioned here

Install the latest version from Google Play

App strings are open for contribution. Friends, help me to add more languages.
    https://bit.ly/2HDrGIZ

If you are interested, join our Telegram channel for new builds and testing.
    http://t.me/themeGalaxy

Use the below thread to discuss about advanced customization options.
    https://forum.xda-developers.com/android/general/themegalaxy-users-customization-index-t3775627

Added Juan Carlos free statusbar and softkeyz

Well, it was a hard night for me. I managed to convert all his assets to be nougat/oreo compatible.
    36 statusbars, 58 navbars. I hope you guys will like it. If you have any statusbar/navigation bar iconsets then share with me.
    Regarding Pie Support

Sorry for a very long break.

I am here to convey you guys that I am working on pie support. Since Samsung fixed all the things that we used to kill trial timer on pie, I have planned to move out from Samsung's theme store to have our own ThemeEngine.

And also you can expect a new app for custom fonts from me:D.

Happy Holidays. Let's welcome 2019 with joy.
    New Feature in the next update : Advanced Fine Tuning for hardcore Themers.

Now you can customize every color component that are available in the 40+ core app templates.
    Icon Pack support.

+ Icon pack support successfully implemented.
    Now you can Include an icon pack(installed on device) when you build the theme
    themeGalaxy will load and auto map the icons from the icon pack for all the installed packages and it compiles them as overlays..

As they are applied from system level (theme engine) as overlays, they remain same across all launchers unless you apply another icon pack for a launcher....

That's why with Touchwiz Home we could see a grid of colorful icons...

I tested around 10-15 free icon packs from playstore.. and there were no compatibility issues so far ..:good: