App to control Android phone?

Search This thread

SwiftLegend

Apr 1, 2010
one option to try about bluetooth connection is to check whether your devices support bluetooth tethering, if so, you can set network connection between two devices similar to WIFI.

---------- Post added at 01:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:00 PM ----------

ok, i just tested it, there is no need to use bluetooth to access between android devices, w/o 3g, w/o WIFI. Basically what you need to do is to turn on a WIFI hotspot on one device, then start vmlite vnc server on this device, it will display an ip address.

On your another device, you need to change WIFI to connect to your other device's WIFI hotspot id, then you run a vnc viewer to connect. It works very well from our testing.

There is no 3rd party app needed, pretty much all android devices support wifi hotspot.

if you need more info, please post.
Yeah that'd work, but I'd like to be able to turn on and off my tethering when I need to without having to touch my phone.

Big problem is, my school's WiFi is slow and blocks everything. They even blocked Google Drive (lolwut). Plus I don't like my net surfing monitored. Rather not have them know I'm on XDA during English :p

Top Liked Posts