[APP] Today Weather 2022 - Customizable Widgets, Animated Radar, Warnings & More Than 20 Data Sources [PROMOTION CODES]

Search This thread
Jun 13, 2022
Done

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220621-144533.png
    Screenshot_20220621-144533.png
    282.6 KB · Views: 24
  • Love
Reactions: thotran7989

trawel

Aug 22, 2012
OnePlus 8T
Hi,
I'm using latest lawnchair dev (#981) and after updating lawnchair to that version, most of today weather widgets stopped working.
I have something like a placeholder with text inside 'Couldn't load widget'. Tried widgets from couple of different apps and everything works fine. Some of today weather widgets also work fine but most of them do not.
Do you have any solution to that?
Tried clearing cache of lawnchair, tried adding widget again, tried clearing cache of today weather, nothing helped

thotran7989

Sep 27, 2013
todayweather.co
Hi,
I'm using latest lawnchair dev (#981) and after updating lawnchair to that version, most of today weather widgets stopped working.
I have something like a placeholder with text inside 'Couldn't load widget'. Tried widgets from couple of different apps and everything works fine. Some of today weather widgets also work fine but most of them do not.
Tried clearing cache of lawnchair, tried adding widget again, tried clearing cache of today weather, nothing helped
Hi,
Did you try to reboot your device?

Jun 13, 2022
Hi,
Did you try to uninstall and reinstall again?

Paraglider1982

Jan 16, 2010
Actually one of my favorite weather apps, would love to get a code.
Thank you very much :)

Attachments

• IMG_20220627_214247_342.jpg
    IMG_20220627_214247_342.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 19
  • Love

trawel

Aug 22, 2012
OnePlus 8T
This is a screenshot of tha latest version Lawnchair 12.1.0 Alpha 3
Everything works fine :(
Version which I posted is different one (newer). There was no problems untill that version (which I posted). As I've said also, tried adding widgets from other apps (even weather apps) and it was working fine. Only today weather has that issue.
On the other hand, there are today weather widgets that do work with that version of lawnchair: TW21, TW22, TW23. Don't know if these are implemented in a different way, maybe these do not use some call methods (or other different stuff) which is used by every other. Maybe it's something with refresh, settings options (though disabling them in widgets doesn't fix them).

thotran7989

Sep 27, 2013
todayweather.co
Version which I posted is different one (newer). There was no problems untill that version (which I posted). As I've said also, tried adding widgets from other apps (even weather apps) and it was working fine. Only today weather has that issue.
On the other hand, there are today weather widgets that do work with that version of lawnchair: TW21, TW22, TW23. Don't know if these are implemented in a different way, maybe these do not use some call methods (or other different stuff) which is used by every other. Maybe it's something with refresh, settings options (though disabling them in widgets doesn't fix them).
Can you help me attach this version?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    New Version 2.1.0 (BETA):
    * NEW FEATURE: SHARE YOUR PHOTOS.
    - Take photos or use photos from the gallery to share with everyone. Your shared photos will be shown to everyone who's using Today Weather.

Only 20% users join the beta program in Google Play can use this version.
    Would love to have a code buddy, love the app!
    Hi! Incredible app, really nice weather app. Could you send me a code? Thanks!

View attachment 5660343
    DONE ^^
    Hello @thotran7989 ! A bug report:
    On my OnePlus Nord N10 5G (latest Android/Oxygen OS 11.0.6) there is Weather.com provider missing. I am not sure when that happened but it must have been since one of the recent TW updates. And, on my other phone (LG X Mach with Android 6.0.1) there still is Weather.com present among providers :unsure:
    (Both phones use the same and latest TW premium version 2.0.1-3.190722)
    Hey there! Czech translations done but I am not sure about this sentence:
    "Not showing this photo anymore?"
    It means that you don't want to share a particular photo anymore? Does it give a user an option to un-share a photo? Or, it says that a particular photo isn't shown anymore? :unsure:
    This text use on the dislike feature.
    When you dislike a photo then this message will show to confirm, you won't see this picture anymore if you pick yes.
    i8k4aWH.png

Today Weather is a beautiful & simple-to-use weather app that provides the world's most accurate local weather forecasts.

Features:
    ● Global weather data sources: Accuweather.com, Dark Sky, Weatherbit.io, OpenWeatherMap, Foreca.com, Here.com, etc.
    ● Separated data sources for each country: Weather.gov (U.S. National Weather Service), Weather.gc.ca (Canada's official weather source), Dwd.de (Germany's Meteorological Service), Aemet.es (The State Meteorological Agency of Spain), Meteofrance.com (METEO FRANCE SERVICES), Bom.gov.au (Australia's official weather forecasts), Smhi.se (Swedish Meteorological), Dmi.dk (Danish Meteorological Institute), Yr.no (The Norwegian Meteorological Institute), Met.ie (The Irish National Meteorological Service), MeteoSwiss.
    ● Personalize your phone/tablet with the coolest and fully customizable widgets.
    ● Easy to view weather information anywhere in the world.
    ● Prepare for anything with 24/7 weather forecast and chance of rain.
    ● Protect your health with air quality, UV index and pollen count.
    ● Catch the beautiful moments of sunrise, sunset, full moon night with provided information.
    ● Alert severe weather: Alerts for Strong Wind, Heavy Rain, and Heavy Snow, and Thunderstorms through.
    ● Radar: A weather radar is used to locate precipitation, calculate its motion, estimate its type (rain, snow, hail, etc.), and forecast its future position and intensity.
    ● Rain, snow alarm: Alerts you when rain is approaching.
    ● Take and share photo with weather information for friend.
    ● Daily weather forecast notification.
    ● Other useful information: actual temperature, humidity, visibility, dew point, air pressure, wind speed and direction.

DOWNLOAD LINK: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=mobi.lockdown.weather

We will offer a promotion code for who helps us write a good review on Google Play, screenshot and post it in this topic.

Don't hesitate to shoot us a note at [email protected] if you have any questions.

*** Checkout my other app:
    Version 2.0.0 Build 24:
    - Add wind gust for supported data sources.
    - Resolve some issues for Aemet.es, MeteoSwiss.
    - Minor bug fixes.
    New Version 2.1.0 (BETA):
    * NEW FEATURE: SHARE YOUR PHOTOS.
    - Take photos or use photos from the gallery to share with everyone. Your shared photos will be shown to everyone who's using Today Weather.

Only 20% users join the beta program in Google Play can use this version.
    Seems like it doesnt matter what provider I use. You dont have this problem?
    Nope. Everything is good here.
    Not sure if you're still giving out codes or not but thought I'd review this regardless, screenshot attached. Cheers for the nice app mate
    Breaking down and posting for a promo code. I love this app and have been using it for years now. View attachment 5554107
    promotion codes were sent :)
    Thank all :D