[APP] Today Weather - A beautiful weather app with many data sources

Do you like Today Weather support to Android Wear?

• Yes

Votes: 198 73.1%
  • No

Votes: 73 26.9%

• Total voters
Search This thread

thotran7989

Sep 27, 2013
todayweather.co
So excited Today Weather was chosen as one of Googleplay’s Best Apps

6mJUOF1.png

Today Weather is a beautiful & simple-to-use weather app that provides the world's most accurate local weather forecasts.

Features:
● Display weather forecast clearly and easy to understand.
● Enjoy every moment you open the app with thousands of beautiful photos corresponding to the weather and the day.
● Prepare for anything with 24/7 weather forecast and chance of rain.
● Protect your health with air quality and UV index.
● Catch the beautiful moments of sunrise, sunset, full moon night with provided information.
● Other useful information: actual temperature, humidity, visibility, dew point, air pressure, wind speed and direction.
● Easy to view weather information anywhere in the world.
● Take and share photo with weather information for friend.
● Quick-view weather forecast using widget.
● Daily weather forecast notification.
● Alert severe weather.

Helpful tips:
● Scroll down for detailed weather information.
● Swipe left-to-right to move between locations.
● Submit your photos to Today Weather: https://flic.kr/g/wpJ2m

Widgets:

7nEKtOW.png
VEz6kFU.png

Download Today Weather from the Google Play Store
Download Today Weather from the Appstore

* Checkout my other app:
1Gallery: A Cool Photo Gallery App That Supports Hidden Pictures (ENCRYPTED) [PROMOTION CODES]
Calc - A new kind of Calculator [PROMOTION CODES]

Last edited:
C

cimbrum

Just installed it on my OnePlus 3, OxygenOS 4.1.0 (Nougat 7.1.1), rooted. It's not working. The two white points freeze animating but no other data. I gave all permissions but useless. Taping on the upper right square-arrow icon says "OOPS! Something went wrong. Check your connection and try again" but the phone is on 4G connection.
LE - I manually entered a location and it's working but it should detect my location, right?

Last edited:

thotran7989

Sep 27, 2013
todayweather.co
Just installed it on my OnePlus 3, OxygenOS 4.1.0 (Nougat 7.1.1), rooted. It's not working. The two white points freeze animating but no other data. I gave all permissions but useless. Taping on the upper right square-arrow icon says "OOPS! Something went wrong. Check your connection and try again" but the phone is on 4G connection.
LE - I manually entered a location and it's working but it should detect my location, right?
Hi,
Thank you for reported, the app can't detect location. Are you using google maps and it's working?

rmrbpt

Nov 4, 2011
Can't join Beta group.
"Aplicação não disponível

Ainda não foi publicada uma versão de testes desta aplicação ou não está disponível para esta conta." - In Portuguese

Something like App not available. A beta version of this app wasn't published yet or isn't available for this account.

thotran7989

Sep 27, 2013
todayweather.co
Can't join Beta group.
"Aplicação não disponível

Ainda não foi publicada uma versão de testes desta aplicação ou não está disponível para esta conta." - In Portuguese

Something like App not available. A beta version of this app wasn't published yet or isn't available for this account.

Happens to me too...

Cant join the beta too, but this app looks beautiful. Im gonna test it soon...

Hi guys,
Thank you for reported, please help me try again :)

cricket4all

Nov 26, 2015
Just installed the app.
It looks great and i am loving this app.

But there are few more thing need to be added according to me.

These are:-
1. In the weather widget if we scroll down or up then it should show us the other location save in the app.

2. There should be more option in the widget. In this i mean we can add what we want to see in the widget. Like i wanted to see sun set and sun rise time in the widget.

I Hope these suggesting help you..

And one more thing cant understand difference between weather underground and dark sky birth showing different temperature. Pls help in this.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    So excited Today Weather was chosen as one of Googleplay’s Best Apps

6mJUOF1.png

Today Weather is a beautiful & simple-to-use weather app that provides the world's most accurate local weather forecasts.

Features:
    ● Display weather forecast clearly and easy to understand.
    ● Enjoy every moment you open the app with thousands of beautiful photos corresponding to the weather and the day.
    ● Prepare for anything with 24/7 weather forecast and chance of rain.
    ● Protect your health with air quality and UV index.
    ● Catch the beautiful moments of sunrise, sunset, full moon night with provided information.
    ● Other useful information: actual temperature, humidity, visibility, dew point, air pressure, wind speed and direction.
    ● Easy to view weather information anywhere in the world.
    ● Take and share photo with weather information for friend.
    ● Quick-view weather forecast using widget.
    ● Daily weather forecast notification.
    ● Alert severe weather.

Helpful tips:
    ● Scroll down for detailed weather information.
    ● Swipe left-to-right to move between locations.
    ● Submit your photos to Today Weather: https://flic.kr/g/wpJ2m

Widgets:

7nEKtOW.png
    VEz6kFU.png

Download Today Weather from the Google Play Store
    Download Today Weather from the Appstore

* Checkout my other app:
    1Gallery: A Cool Photo Gallery App That Supports Hidden Pictures (ENCRYPTED) [PROMOTION CODES]
    Calc - A new kind of Calculator [PROMOTION CODES]
    What's New:

↑ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ↑
    I'm offering some promotion codes (1 year) for who help me rate 5* and write a review on Google Play . (you should post a screenshot in this topic).

Big thanks to all translators!
    So excited Today Weather was chosen as one of Googleplay’s Best Apps of 2017!
    https://goo.gl/ny2gwk
    Version 1.4.1 Build 3:
    - NEW DATA SOURCE: Here.com, Weather.gov - National Weather Service (for US only).
    - Improve rain alert.
    - Improve widget update.
    - Bug fixes and improvements.
    - Update language.