[APP] Today Weather - A beautiful weather app with many data sources

Do you like Today Weather support to Android Wear?

• Yes

Votes: 195 72.8%
  • No

Votes: 73 27.2%

• Total voters

jurastefo

Sep 2, 2015
Hi could you tell me why I have no retrive data via weather underground only dark sky?. Which is different between these data source? LG G4 phone

Foo Bar

Jun 27, 2008
Looks promising, full featured, great look, dark theme ... at least looking at the screenshots, because the application doesn't accept to start without GPS location access ; so direct uninstall :(

Let me know when your app is able to work without access to location

Reactions: moSess

thotran7989

Sep 27, 2013
todayweather.co
Hi could you tell me why I have no retrive data via weather underground only dark sky?. Which is different between these data source? LG G4 phone
Thank you for reported, I will check this bug, on my device it's working.

A white theme would be an option to study
I will consider about this, thanks :)

Looks promising, full featured, great look, dark theme ... at least looking at the screenshots, because the application doesn't accept to start without GPS location access ; so direct uninstall :(

Let me know when your app is able to work without access to location
App request location for the first launch only.

jurastefo

Sep 2, 2015
Some bug for me is no auto update widget info about weather, I always can open widget and after is auto update with no problem. Is it possible imput to widget time about last refresh?

Last edited:

boredaghast

Oct 10, 2015
Nice app. I'm using the widget on my home screen, and sometimes the photos are a bit 'meh', especially when it's always hot and sunny where you live. So, would it be possible to set your own photo from your SD card for the widget as a feature?

Reactions: thotran7989

thotran7989

Sep 27, 2013
todayweather.co
Very nice weather widget!

Underground weather can't find my location, the other one does.

Would it be possible to put an option to change the transparency of the widget and perhaps to make the clock a bit larger?

Sent from my SM-G930F using XDA-Developers Legacy app
Hello,
Can you help me test with this version? :) (Underground weather can't find my location)

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: Kaconk

vaib

Mar 30, 2010
Lucknow
How do I change the background wallpaper? I want to apply my own wallpaper.
Also, I have completed the hindi translation....will it be available in the next build?