Częstochowa
Screenshot_20221018-200146_Google Play Store.jpg

One from me.

Fishawy

Mar 26, 2010
Melbourne
Google Pixel 7 Pro
A couple of improvement suggestions if the developer is open for that:

1. In some data sources, like BOM, Here.com, and Accuweather, the day/night temperature is sometimes replaced with just a dot (.). Not sure what the reason is (I get it when for the day when it's almost dark but not sure about night).

2. Since the app can already read the weather from BOM (Bureau of Meteorology) here in Australia, including the headlines of the weather warnings, is it possible to include the warning details? Currently clicking a warning just takes me to the main BOM website and I have to fish for my city's local warnings.

Reactions: thotran7989

harrisc

Mar 20, 2011
I purchased Today Weather Premium over 2 years ago and is running on all my devices. I have one problem.

I have the current temperature showing as a notification . On my Huawei Mediapad M5 tablet the notification does not update after the tablet has gone into sleep mode. Even after running the app in the foreground the notification temperature does not update; I need to force stop and restart the app to show the temperature correctly.

I have turned off all power controls for the app and allowed it to run in the background.

I know that Huawei is very aggressive in it's power control.

Is there anything I can do to get the notification updated correctly?

Thebear j koss

I purchased Today Weather Premium over 2 years ago and is running on all my devices. I have one problem.

I have the current temperature showing as a notification . On my Huawei Mediapad M5 tablet the notification does not update after the tablet has gone into sleep mode. Even after running the app in the foreground the notification temperature does not update; I need to force stop and restart the app to show the temperature correctly.

I have turned off all power controls for the app and allowed it to run in the background.

I know that Huawei is very aggressive in it's power control.

Is there anything I can do to get the notification updated correctly?
Turn off battery optimization for today weather

PeterPanA

May 10, 2010
Sofia
Hello,

I am using Today Weather since its first days and would like to share some experience:
- would it be possible to ad manual update to the "Update Frequency" in Settings and respectively to enable swiping (down) for manual updating the information? Very useful for saving battery in extreme conditions (f.e. mountain traveling).
- changing the Units in Settings to "Intensity of precipitation" doesn't seem to reflect in the displayed information - there is still no Precipitation quantity (mm)? I checked it with several weather providers.
- the current day in the DAILY info graphic (Mon, Tue, ...) changes (old one goes away and new day goes to first place in graphic) during night between 03 and 04h. Why not at 00.00h?

Just my comment. Thank you for your hard work and perfect app!
BR

SPLESHER

Jun 23, 2017
Xiaomi Poco F1
Hello,

I am using Today Weather since its first days and would like to share some experience:
- would it be possible to ad manual update to the "Update Frequency" in Settings and respectively to enable swiping (down) for manual updating the information? Very useful for saving battery in extreme conditions (f.e. mountain traveling).
- changing the Units in Settings to "Intensity of precipitation" doesn't seem to reflect in the displayed information - there is still no Precipitation quantity (mm)? I checked it with several weather providers.
- the current day in the DAILY info graphic (Mon, Tue, ...) changes (old one goes away and new day goes to first place in graphic) during night between 03 and 04h. Why not at 00.00h?

Just my comment. Thank you for your hard work and perfect app!
BR
Swiping down is much needed, I miss it from other weather apps. I'd like also to be added hPa units instead of kPa or along with it since in my country hPa is used

Last edited:
Reactions: PeterPanA

nor-ric

Jul 9, 2012
Great weather app, thanks!
My only issue is the date not updating itself at midnight. It takes some time, about half an hour maybe. This is on a Pixel running A11, battery optimization disabled. Is this a known issue?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts