[APP][TOOL] TeMeFI comprehensive system Administration

Search This thread

DiamondJohn

Recognized Contributor
Aug 31, 2013
Sydney
A favour to ask.

I am working on a major upgrade to the Battery History Graph. To better test the changes, I require battery histories with 4+ days in them. On all phones I have owned preciously, the battery history resets itself if you charge over 90%, and I think a few years back when I was testing it originally by trying to hold onto >4 days of history, it also automatically reset after about 4-5 days. i.e. the history is wiped And hence I keep failing to get more than 2 days., which then sets me back 2 days

What I request are simply the battery history reports (NOT the graphs), with 3+ days of history, multiple reboots would also push the testing. ie turning off overnight is better

The source data I wish, can be acquired by running Currently Running>Battery>Battery Stats , which is a textural report. Save off the data, zip it up with a password, attach the encrypted/PW Protecteed zip, and PM me the password. Or, upload the file to a text host (such as del.dog or pastebin.com etc) and privately PM the link to me. I am cautious about the contents a little, as it holds a LOT of data, and some of it may be identifying (such as WiFI SSID's)

Thanks in advance.

DiamondJohn

Recognized Contributor
Aug 31, 2013
Sydney
Detach on Youtube is not working permanently.
The update comes back to playstore after a wile.
Post your screen (prefably the saved off html) of your detach test for youtube.
To be clear to others, if you have done it correctly, and it does not work, then you would be the first. I have been using it for a number of years on a number of phones, versions of android and ROMs, al successfully.

Last edited:

Zechz

Detach on Youtube is not working permanently.
The update comes back to playstore after a wile.
I'm facing the same issue I think. I detached Vanced using the third method but still shows update on play store.

Youtube doesn't show up in the "my apps and games" available update list though. So I'm not sure if this is how it's supposed to be.

The annoying asf "update youtube" popup in opening Vanced Itself seems to have gone away which was my main reason for doing this. When I click the update button playstore FCs.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210422-113125_Google_Play_Store.png
    Screenshot_20210422-113125_Google_Play_Store.png
    68.8 KB · Views: 21
  • Screenshot_20210422-113704_Google_Play_Store.png
    Screenshot_20210422-113704_Google_Play_Store.png
    162.5 KB · Views: 21

freakerload

Mar 17, 2011
Iam using Vanced YouTube and the same with all 3 options.

The update information comes on Playstore after some time back. One, two, three days or later or faster.

If i detach it is right away.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210422-203452.jpg
    Screenshot_20210422-203452.jpg
    570.1 KB · Views: 22

DiamondJohn

Recognized Contributor
Aug 31, 2013
Sydney
Iam using Vanced YouTube and the same with all 3 options.

The update information comes on Playstore after some time back. One, two, three days or later or faster.

If i detach it is right away.
Arrrrggghhhh! Thats not the whole screen. This is why I suggested you post the saved off HTML. If you are going to use a screen shot, you will need TWO screenshots to show everything.

Also, whats with the brown background? That is not one of the colour options TeMeFI provides by default. There is a manual way to set it, but it is a manual step.

Last edited:
Reactions: pocketrule

DiamondJohn

Recognized Contributor
Aug 31, 2013
Sydney
I'm facing the same issue I think. I detached Vanced using the third method but still shows update on play store.

Youtube doesn't show up in the "my apps and games" available update list though. So I'm not sure if this is how it's supposed to be.

The annoying asf "update youtube" popup in opening Vanced Itself seems to have gone away which was my main reason for doing this. When I click the update button playstore FCs.
I have said this many times before.

YOU SHOULD NEVER VISIT THE YOUTUBE PAGE IN THE PLAYSTORE!

We are playing hide and seek, and you just yelled out where your hiding.

As for the update when you start YuTube, thats an issue with the app itself checking for updates. If anything, Vanced should modify this behavior, as its in the YouTube app. TeMeFI only stops the PlayStore from updating behind your back.

Last edited:

DiamondJohn

Recognized Contributor
Aug 31, 2013
Sydney

So, what I am hearing (even though you visited the youtube page), YouTube is NOT being updated. So, IT IS WORKING! despite your actions. Its "detach" to stop background updates, not remove from all existence.

pleasetouchmenot

Nov 12, 2015
Redmi Note 8 Pro
Why does everyone visits the YouTube page in the Playstore and then says that Detach is not working? Eversince i used TemeFi in detaching YT and AR Core on Playstore, i never saw any update prompts regarding on those 2 apps. It is working flawlessly. Also as DiamondJohn says, TemeFi stops your update prompt, but why would you need to visit the page itself? Just to bother yourself that the YouTube app still requests for an update?

If you want to fully detach the YouTube from the Playstore, then ask the Vanced team regarding on that so they can fully detach their modded app in the Playstore like what they did on YT Music.

DiamondJohn

Recognized Contributor
Aug 31, 2013
Sydney

umm.. just to be clear. The "update" button on the YouTube page itself will always appear. What the detach is meant to do, and succeeds at doing, is stopping the play store from updating in the background without your knowledge.

It does not achieve this goal by hiding youtube from the playstore. It does it by stopping the update. And hence, if you got to the youtube page (which you should not do) it will show that there is an update available, and if you try to manually update while its detached, I kick the playstore in the most impolite way, and hence you get a FC. i.e. that's all exactly how its suppose to work, except you should never visit the YouTube page. There is no reason to do so as you detatch to not get the update.

As for the pop-up within YouTube, that is within youtube and not the playstore. However, I ppersonally have not seen one of those for over a few year now. What I have seen is offers to upgrade to the premium version of YouTube, which is a completely different case to a simple direct upgrade to googles latest youtube.

DiamondJohn

Recognized Contributor
Aug 31, 2013
Sydney
saved off HTML what do you mean exactly? What must i screenshot.
When you click the menu button, the fly-out menu has a pencil icon on the far right. That saves off the results into the path /sdcard/TeMeFI

its NOT a screen shot but exactly what TeMeFI is displaying to you. You can also view the reports (such as a battery history) using the full screen of your desktop PC! Viewing that report on the desktop has a lot more advantages as there are interactive features when you hover or click on items. Its hard to hover with a finger...

Run the report, press the menu icon, click the pencil icon, Zip up the file (in the directory above) and attach that to your post.

NB: Every icon in the fly-out menu has a short press AND a long press action. I have corrected the 2nd post with the original images (from v1.0.19) as it was clearly damaged in the conversion of XDA.

Last edited:

DiamondJohn

Recognized Contributor
Aug 31, 2013
Sydney
And the brown color is i have set force dark mode in developer settings.
Thats weird. Does all the internet also come out in altered colours? Dark mode in android should only affect system components (ie screen backgrounds and buttons etc). I explicitly set the colours in the TeMeFI reports display, and your ROM is disregarding it. The Doze and battery history is based heavily on colours, so must really be screwed. Kinda annoying as I spent a looooot of time getting the colour blends to look right. PS: I use dark mode.

freakerload

Mar 17, 2011
When you click the menu button, the fly-out menu has a pencil icon on the far right. That saves off the results into the path /sdcard/TeMeFI

its NOT a screen shot but exactly what TeMeFI is displaying to you. You can also view the reports (such as a battery history) using the full screen of your desktop PC! Viewing that report on the desktop has a lot more advantages as there are interactive features when you hover or click on items. Its hard to hover with a finger...

Run the report, press the menu icon, click the pencil icon, Zip up the file (in the directory above) and attach that to your post.

NB: Every icon in the fly-out menu has a short press AND a long press action. I have corrected the 2nd post with the original images (from v1.0.19) as it was clearly damaged in the conversion of XDA.
I must detach very often it updates automatically. The update is showing under all apps with an update.

Attachments

• TeMeFI.zip
    1.2 KB · Views: 4

HippoMan

May 5, 2009
Hippoland
I've been using Titanium Backup for years, but I just now noticed that it offers the following function which can be applied to any app: "Detach from Market". I'm just wondering: do this and the TeMeFi "detach" function have identical functionality? In other words, are they interchangeable, or does one perhaps do more than the other?

ipdev

Recognized Contributor
  • Feb 14, 2016
    Google Nexus 10
    Nexus 7 (2013)
    I've been using Titanium Backup for years, but I just now noticed that it offers the following function which can be applied to any app: "Detach from Market". I'm just wondering: do this and the TeMeFi "detach" function have identical functionality? In other words, are they interchangeable, or does one perhaps do more than the other?
    Hi.

I haven't use a detach method in awhile.

The last time I did..

Titanium's Detach from Market worked but, it would eventually fail.
    Since PlayStore defaults to Auto-Update when it finds an app, the app may be updated before you notice it.

TeMeFI's detach worked flawlessly.

Cheers. :cowboy:

PS.
    Currently I just utilize the Auto-Update option in PlayStore.

Top Liked Posts

New Version v1.1.04

This release was driven as a maintenance /bug fix of thebug I mentioned above.

Interesting things in this release:
      • Fixed the bug mentioned a few posts above
      • Small adjustment to the AdAway host sources page. Now shows if the list is a block/allow, or is enabled/disabled or is a redirect list
      • I have now text encoded the icon in the about page, into the HTML. So if you save off the about page, you can transfer and open the page on your desktop. Who hasnt been waiting to be able to do that... ehhh...

Download: SEE OP!

New Items. within the menu at "TeMeFI Configuration>New Menu Items"

Updated Items. within the menu at "TeMeFI Configuration>Latest Updated Menu Items"

Something I forgot to make note of in a previous release, regarding the new SQLite binary I compiled myself (now excluding x86 support), has cut down the APK from about 5.4MB down to 4.9MB (i.e. about an 8% reduction)

Enjoy and stay safe.
      New Version v1.1.02

• a LOT of work has been done to the battery history graph
      • Made the Battery history graph much faster. On my phone I have also updated the sqlite3 binary, and they now generate in about 7 seconds for 4 days, on a pixel4a
      • enabled being ble to run the battery hoistory report using a historic battery stats report

New Items.
      within the menu at "TeMeFI Configuration>New Menu Items"
      The onky really new item is the use of a historic battery stats report, including ones you may have saved off from years ago!

Updated Items. within the menu at "TeMeFI Configuration>Latest Updated Menu Items"
      a LOT of these items will be triggered because of small improvements/corrections within shared code.

Enjoy and stay safe.
      New Version v1.1.03

• Enabled saving Detach as a Favourite. Shout out to @rodken
      • Updated the internal SQLite binary to v3.35.3. I compiled it from the latest stable source, using the latest stable NDK. For people who know the history, I did not wish to be compiling SQLite so as to include in TeMeFI, but all the other sources are just so old. It is about 40% of the size, but does not support x86, only ARM. You can also read the brief instructions at the following thread, to know how to install it if you are running the old Magisk module; which by default will support x86. The link below includes a link to a github project that has very simple instructions on how to compile it yourself.
      • Added a new button to enable viewing warnings and or errors that occur whilst running a script. Including errors encountered whilst building a menu. see below
      • Fixed the Detach, which was sometimes giving a warning, when it was actually possibly OK. It does not change anything about the actual detach method, just the output from the script, so no need to re-detach anything.
      • Fixed a typo (ie bug) in the re-attach method
      • Improved the generation of source code for presentation to the user. If it ran as a script, it actually now includes the header (bang operator) and footer (exit), and a few other things.

New Items.
      within the menu at "TeMeFI Configuration>New Menu Items"

A new "View last error" button.
      It will appear in the top left of the results screen. Its a picture of a cartoon bomb. i.e. the script "bombed out", and will only appear when there is a history of an error. Since in previous versions there was no way to delete the error, I would assume everyone will see the icon on first start of the new TeMeFI. Long pressing the bomb will clear (ie delete) the error and thereby hide the bomb.

Screenshot_TeMeFI_20210507-145742.png

One thing to note, is that even building many of the menus is via a shell script, which could generate an error, and hence make the bomb icon appear, while you are only navigating through the menu.

If you can see the icon, to view the error, simply click on it. i.e. short press. To delete the last error recorded, LONG press the icon, which would obviously also make it disappear. Also remember that the last error is not deleted by running a new script. As such, the last error could of been from last year. There is a date at the top of the error text. Because of this fact, chances are everyone will see the bomb icon on their first start of the new version, until you long press the icon. This new icon has already highlighted a very small error in the confirmation menu item (as used in methods such as detach) which I did not realise was happening.

Screenshot_TeMeFI_20210507-150016.png

Enjoy and stay safe.
      What if even by searching for "youtube" this way there's nothing on the list? I went through that list like 5 times by now...

EDIT: Nvm, was doing something else and I had to wipe data for Google Play Store and Google Play Services, now they show up.
      The list I present is based on the doc_id and IF a description is provided by the playstore internals, then I prefix it with that. It will ALWAYS have trhe doc_id so youtube if it is attached will appear in the list 100% as its part of the doc id.

However, the playstore does not store the description for every app, and sometimes for the same app it does not store it, and sometimes it even stores rubbish. I have been testing youtube for a while, and I have seen it labeled correctly, no label, and labeled something like "Languages for youtube". Its a mixed bad, and its all on google, not TeMeFI. I simply use what I am being provided, and as they say, "rubbish in, rubbish out". However, the doc_id will always be there. Do the detachments based on the doc_id, NOT the description.

A marginally related issue: I have noticed that if I freeze an app via Titanium Backup, its package name no longer shows up in the package lists for the Detach function in TeMeFI, and it's also missing from some other TeMeFI package lists. I have had to perform a Defrost in Titanium Backup before I can properly perform some of these TeMeFI functions on the app. I'm guessing that this might also occur when using some other non-TeMeFI apps to modify packages.
      You can not only freeze but also Hide apps using TeMeFI. Historically I found that apps that were "simply" frozen, still appeared in the memory of my running device. So I dont trust freezing anymore (once bitten twice shy, but maybe they have fized it in newer androids). I freeze and then Hide using TeMeFI.

As for it appearing in the list of apps for detaching, I go back to what I have said MANY times before. You can only detach something that is attached in the playstore. I havent explicitly tested if freezing/hiding removes it from the playstore (I RAELLY dont think so). I would of expected it to remain in your Library, but I have not tested it. Maybe, but highly likely by what you are saying, Titanium is doing a freeze AND detaching it from the playstore as part of a Freeze. And I repeat, You can only detach something that is attached in the playstore. And Titanium is a black box on what it does, and I am not about to debug Titanium.

I have read a number of times here about Playstore being killed when accessing a Method-3-detached app there. I have a bad memory and am a little clumsy, and so I have avoided Method 3, lest I forget that I had previously detached a given app when I am using Playstore, or I accidentally click on the wrong app from Playstore.

But I'm wondering whether this Playstore killing is actually all that egregious. Once killed in this manner, will Playstore restart properly the next time I invoke it, or will it be permanently non-restartable from that point forward? If it's the former, then I don't mind it being killed if I accidentally select a Method-3-detached app.
      I only induce the playstore to have an internal error; it would appear as a bug/crash, and because it appears to be poorly handled and untapped by google, it crashes and dies. I have never had an issue, and it would be VERY poor programming by google if they were to be totally unrecoverable from an "internal" error; triggered by TeMeFI ;).

The only draw back I have seen, is that with only YouTube detached (using Method 3), the background auto updates still occurred (but maybe delayed). Now with 10-20 apps detached (all method 3), the auto updates have never occurred, so I just press the update all button; which is safe as no detached apps appear in the list. On my Pixel 4a running A11, at the end of the day, if there are apps to be updated, I get a lock-screen notification, which I click on, and that takes me directly to the update all screen.
      Hey mate here we meet again. I have an s21 ultra now. Used your app on the oneplus 7t pro for a while it was amazing. I dont want to root the device now. Can i use the app with adb or can i use adb lines to get a good aggresive doze undee Android 11? Or dont you recomend it? The standby on s21 ultra exynos isnt that good for a 5000mah battery... Always looking forward to tweak doze to the max :) thanks mate
      The set doze is delegated to root only within TeMeFI. However, that could be simply me being too lazy to test if it would work for non-root.

From memory, the actual setting of doze is down to two lines, which I *think* would work for non-root. So, if you save off the set doze script on a root phone by selecting which doze, just preview it and save it off, then find the two set commands, you could try running them in a non root shell.

below are an example of the commands to set my very aggressive DiamondJohnDroid-Comatosed profile (its the one I have used previously and am currently using it on my Pixel4a running A11:
      first dont forget to save off your current settings: just in case
      Code:
      settings get global device_idle_constants;
      settings get global device_idle_constants_user;
      and now the magic.
      Code:
      settings put global device_idle_constants "light_after_inactive_to=30000,light_pre_idle_to=35000,light_idle_to=30000,light_idle_factor=1.7,light_max_idle_to=50000,light_idle_maintenance_min_budget=28000,light_idle_maintenance_max_budget=300000,min_light_maintenance_time=5000,min_deep_maintenance_time=10000,inactive_to=30000,sensing_to=0,locating_to=0,location_accuracy=1000,motion_inactive_to=5000,idle_after_inactive_to=0,idle_pending_to=30000,max_idle_pending_to=60000,idle_pending_factor=2.1,idle_to=3600000,max_idle_to=21600000,idle_factor=1.7,min_time_to_alarm=1800000,max_temp_app_whitelist_duration=20000,mms_temp_app_whitelist_duration=20000,sms_temp_app_whitelist_duration=10000,notification_whitelist_duration=20000";
      settings put global device_idle_constants_user "light_after_inactive_to=30000,light_pre_idle_to=35000,light_idle_to=30000,light_idle_factor=1.7,light_max_idle_to=50000,light_idle_maintenance_min_budget=28000,light_idle_maintenance_max_budget=300000,min_light_maintenance_time=5000,min_deep_maintenance_time=10000,inactive_to=30000,sensing_to=0,locating_to=0,location_accuracy=1000,motion_inactive_to=5000,idle_after_inactive_to=0,idle_pending_to=30000,max_idle_pending_to=60000,idle_pending_factor=2.1,idle_to=3600000,max_idle_to=21600000,idle_factor=1.7,min_time_to_alarm=1800000,max_temp_app_whitelist_duration=20000,mms_temp_app_whitelist_duration=20000,sms_temp_app_whitelist_duration=10000,notification_whitelist_duration=20000";
      This profile goes to deep idle in seconds after the screen goes off.

I have said this many times before.

YOU SHOULD NEVER VISIT THE YOUTUBE PAGE IN THE PLAYSTORE!

We are playing hide and seek, and you just yelled out where your hiding.

As for the update when you start YuTube, thats an issue with the app itself checking for updates. If anything, Vanced should modify this behavior, as its in the YouTube app. TeMeFI only stops the PlayStore from updating behind your back.
      TeMeFI

icon_source3.png

This app provides/returns a bucket load of information regarding your device and the currently running ROM, and much, much more. And hence the name "TeMeFI"; as its Too Much F????? Information. The F stands for whatever your comfortable with.;)

TeMeFI v1.1.04
      MD5: D966BF3CCF1C57466CC45432842B4B0A

Simply download the APK and install as normal, and allow root when asked, and grant storage permissions.

You can use it without root, but you will be HEAVILY limited in what you can do. Also, installing busybox opens another menu for you, and so does Magisk (17.*+). SQLite3 is also a HUGE feature adder (ie if you have it, it enables many many methods). Can be installed via Magisk if your ROM does not have it by default.

If you are unrooted, have a read of the following post, regarding a recently added feature for non-root users

The "search" function is very useful for finding what you need, but it does not search inside dynamic menu's. Its the magnifying glass in the slide out toolbar/menu

The current menu can be viewed at: CURRENT MENU [as at 2021-04-07]

XDA:DevDB Information
      [APP][TOOL] TeMeFI comprehensive system documentation & action, App for all devices (see above for details)

Contributors
      DiamondJohn

Version Information
      Stable
      Current Stable Version: 1.1.04
      Stable Release Date / Last Updated: 14 May 2021
      Current Beta Version: 1.0.3
      Beta Release Date: 2018-06-21

Created 2018-06-19

I will fill in this page as I get around to it.
      New Build!

New Version v1.0.77

Notable changes are:
      v2 of detach apps from playstore NB: If you are already using it, simply reapply the method. Method 3 is recommended for YouTube, but all 3 have been upgraded
      Added touchable hot-spots to the mem info graph
      Added Timezone view and setting
      corrected the loading of the previous results when displaying the covid pages

Application Info / Manage>Detach Package from Playstore>Select Package then Protection Level v2
      Application Info / Manage>Detach Package from Playstore>List all configured detached apps
      Currently Running>Memory>Meminfo Usage Graph by Category
      Currently Running>Memory>Meminfo Usage Graph by Process
      Currently Running>Memory>Meminfo Usage Graph by OOM
      Various Ungrouped Extras>COVID-19 Status Update
      Various Ungrouped Extras>COVID-19 Status Update>COVID-19 Status Update Desktop

New Items. within the menu at "TeMeFI Configuration>Latest Added Menu Items"
      Current State>Timezone>Set Current Timestamp (ROOT)
      Current State>Timezone>Set Current Timezone
      Current State>Timezone>Get Current Timezone
      Current State>Timezone
      Current State>Timezone>Get Current Timezone (ROOT)

It is recommended that you delete ALL your existing favorites and re-create them, as they will run the old code/version.

Enjoy and stay safe.
      Fly-out Toolbar items and their Actions

The fly out toolbar has had its buttons and their corresponding actions change over time. However of recent, they have been pretty stable, and as they have changed over time, and I probably said what / how their function changed, its probably all over the thread. So, I thought it might be best to have a single location / doco of what the current buttons actually do.

Firstly, to display the toolbar, simply click on the menu. If it isn't already showing.
      MenuButton.png

Each button, has both a "short-press" and "long-press" action.

The icons kind-of relate to their short press action.

NB The following are from v1.0..19 The main difference are a long press on the [<] arrow goes back to the previous results, and a long press of the [HOME} icon reloads the current menu (useful if you filtered the menu items), and a long poress on the pencil icon saves off the action as a favourite. Also, the long press on the exit icon [X] acts to filter a menu list that was generated by code. eg any list of installed apps
      For Short-press actions:
      Shortpress menu actions.png

For Long press actions
      Longpress menu actions.png

If you get an error, a toast will be shown which is HEAVILY CUT DOWN, so please no screen shots!:mad:
      To get the full error text, the best way is the following long press as shown in the image below.
      GET_FULL_ERROR_TEXT_TeMeFI_20200605-190139.jpg

And again, NOT a screen shot of the results. Save off the results using the save button (ie the pencil icon explained above), then get the log text file from /sdcard/TeMeFI, and attach it to a post.

please stop with the screenshots of a cut down error message :crying: :crying: :crying:
      New Build!

New Version v1.0.66

This release is a major update.:eek:

• Added a new type of battery history graph. Type 4. This new one plots the battery drain % per hour (user selectable max range) with the colour of the block as the battery level %.
      • corrected spelling of "Manage Permission" to "Manage Permissions"
      • Removed duplicate battery reset, changed it to a short cut
      • Moved a bunch of battery stuff into a new menu of "Currently Running>Battery" INCLUDING the battery history graph
      • moved running processes into a sub menu
      • moved a bunch of dumpsys commands from various location to mostly be under the single menu item "Current State>Dumpsys"
      • Added LMK details
      • Added Setting of LMK min memory values
      • Added Setting of LMK min memory break OOM levels and their mod
      • On the new battery history graph, the horizontal ruler count depends on the % (4-4 lines, 25=5 lines, 50=5 lines 100=4 lines and 200 = 10 lines)
      • added a colour map/legend to battery history graphs that use it
      • Added a few other menu items/actions
      • Improved handling of device rotation/orientation and switching to another app and back again

As you can see below, there have been a lot of changes to the internal code that run reports, and perform the actions.

However, the BIG new feature is the "Currently Running>Battery>Battery History Graph", I have now added a new way to look at your battery history.
      "4. Discharge Rate as vertical height and Battery Level as the Gradient Colour (Green=100%, Red=0%)"​

THIS NEW GRAPH IS THE BIG ADDITION! It is truly my latest obsession. It displays your battery discharge rate / hour as the vertical height (so the lower the better), and the colour of the graph shows your battery level (it should basically fade from green to red, left to right) And logically, the higher the graph, the faster the change in colours. NB: My phone has a removable battery, so you can see jumps where I changed battery, instead of charging the one in the device. Another interesting fact that comes out in the graph, is the jump in discharge (ie the height) during a boot and shutdown, which makes totally logical sense.:good:

This graph is an early build, so should be considered a WIP:p. 90% of the time, it appears OK:victory:, but I have seen some questionable results (minor) if the device is rebooted and switched between charging often. I thought it was good enough for a first release :highfive:

It takes some time in getting a firm grasp of exactly what you are looking at, but once you do, its like you can see the "Matrix" :cool:

NB: This graph is in addition to the previously provided graphs.

You can view the new graph at 4%/hour (with each horizontal line at 0.5% intervals), 25%/hour (with each horizontal line at 5% intervals), 50%/hour (with each horizontal line at 10% intervals), 100% (with each horizontal line at 25% intervals) and 200% (with each horizontal line at 10% intervals). (and a few others I added at the last minute:rolleyes:)

An important concept to understand, is the 100% / hour would mean your battery would be dead in an hour, IIIFFFF the graph showed that it was running at full tilt for the full hour.

There is also a colour chart/grid below the graph to help translate the colours to actual battery levels. But again, if you transfer the file to a pc, the mouse hover should give you the details (I didn't test it, but I did not change it either)

When its charging, it may appear to flip up and down. This is due to the source data being in whole numbers (ie integers, eg 1 instead of 1.5), so it it charges at 3% per 2 minutes, it will report 1 minute at 1% and then the next minute at 2%, and then back again, and hence the flip/jumping up and down.

Its good to use the 4% to check your idle drain (mine goes below .5%! which would mean theoretically 200hrs if it stayed like that; but I normally get about 25hrs due to actually using the phone). I switch to one of the higher (ie 25-200%) graphs to see just how high the peaks go for a very short time.

The other BIG thing is the Low Memory Killer (ie LMK) items.

Also, its been there a while, but wake-locks are under the new battery menu as well.

Totally New Items. within the menu at "TeMeFI Configuration>Latest Added Menu Items"
      Code:
      These first two are simply shortcuts to the original items found in a different location within the menu. Just saves navigating back and forth when investigating/correcting the MediaDB
      	Database>MediaDB SQL>Extend Shortcut: Media Scan File(s) [Java] - Date Range
      	Database>MediaDB SQL>Extend Shortcut: Media Scan File(s) [Java] - Start Character

General info regarding the internal action items. I mainly use this for info and as an integrity check of the menu system before I do a release, in case of a typo.
      For example, The first one is a listing of where I have used shortcuts, which in a way are a duplicate, but only as an entry point. There is only a single version of the code.
      	TeMeFI Configuration>TeMeFI Internal Database Information>Menu / Action Shortcuts
      	TeMeFI Configuration>TeMeFI Internal Database Information>Action Type Breakdown
      	TeMeFI Configuration>TeMeFI Internal Database Information>Count of Child Menu Items
      	TeMeFI Configuration>TeMeFI Internal Database Information>Duplicate Sort Order
      	TeMeFI Configuration>TeMeFI Internal Database Information>Missing Parent Menu Item
      	TeMeFI Configuration>TeMeFI Internal Database Information>Missing Expand Prefix
      	TeMeFI Configuration>TeMeFI Internal Database Information>Menu with No Children
      	TeMeFI Configuration>TeMeFI Internal Database Information>Missing Action Command
      	TeMeFI Configuration>TeMeFI Internal Database Information

These allow you to view AND modify your LMK. NB: The third item in the list actually has ALL the config detils (mem va;lsand OOM val's) while the first has a bit of textural background explaining LMK values somewhat.
      	Currently Running>Memory Info>Low Memory Killer (LMK)>Current OOM to LMK Min Memory
      	Currently Running>Memory Info>Low Memory Killer (LMK)>Current LMK Min Memory Free Values
      	Currently Running>Memory Info>Low Memory Killer (LMK)>Set OOM to LMK Min Memory Free Break Points
      	Currently Running>Memory Info>Low Memory Killer (LMK)>Set LMK Min Memory Free Values
      	Currently Running>Memory Info>Low Memory Killer (LMK)

Currently Running>Battery>Battery Files /sys/class/power_supply/battery

Currently Running>Broadcasted Activity Intents
      	Currently Running>Battery>Battery Properties & Health
      	Currently Running>Battery>Battery Reset
      	Device Details>Kernel>CPU Scheduler Features
      	Dynamic Lists>Files>Data System

Currently Running>Running Processes
      	Currently Running>Battery

You will see some "New Items" in this list, as I had major upgrade/fixes after my initial cut of code.
      Modified Menu Items within the menu at "TeMeFI Configuration>Updated Menu Items"
      Code:
      TeMeFI Configuration>TeMeFI Internal Database Information>Count of Child Menu Items
      TeMeFI Configuration>Get default Blob Config      
      Currently Running>Memory Info>Low Memory Killer (LMK)>Current OOM to LMK Min Memory
      Currently Running>Memory Info>Low Memory Killer (LMK)>Set OOM to LMK Min Memory Fre
      Database>Dynamic DB Queries>Two Field Table Filter
      Database>Dynamic DB Queries>Filtered Delete Table Data
      Database>Admin Actions>Individual PRAGMA statements against a Table
      Database>Dynamic DB Queries>Complex Filtered Table Data
      Database>Dynamic DB Queries>Filtered & Grouped Table Data
      Database>Dynamic DB Queries>Filtered Table Data   
      Database>Dynamic DB Queries>Grouped Table Data    
      Database>Dynamic DB Queries>All Table data        
      TeMeFI Configuration>TeMeFI Internal Database Information>Missing Action Command
      TeMeFI Configuration>TeMeFI Internal Database Information>Missing Parent Menu Item
      TeMeFI Configuration>TeMeFI Internal Database Information>Menu / Action Shortcuts
      Device Details>Display Size                       
      Database>Admin Actions>Run ALL PRAGMA statements for a Database
      Database>Admin Actions>Individual PRAGMA statements against a Table
      Currently Running>Battery>Battery History Graph   
      Device Details>Kernel>SYS Kernel File join        
      Currently Running>Battery>Battery Simulate>Battery Reset

Enjoy!
      New Build!

New Version v1.0.82

Notable changes:
      NB: the changes made to the detach methods, are only spelling and extra info. There are no structural/technical changes to the detach methods.
      The battery history changes are covering two aspects.
      1. The formatting is now more in-line with the doze graph (black on white table text for headers/labels)
      2. The Auto-Height has been corrected. I think it currently runs off of a % of items by count, not by time at that discharge rate. Previously it rounded the max up so much, it basically included nearly everything every time.

Currently Running>Battery>Battery History Graph
      Application Info / Manage>Detach Package from Playstore>ENABLE ATT: One App for re-attachment
      Application Info / Manage>Detach Package from Playstore>List all configured detached apps

New Items. within the menu at "TeMeFI Configuration>Latest Added Menu Items"
      Currently Running>Doze>Doze Parameter Description

Enjoy and stay safe.
    Our Apps
    Get our official app!
    The best way to access XDA on your phone
    Nav Gestures
    Add swipe gestures to any Android
    One Handed Mode
    Eases uses one hand with your phone