[APP][TOOL] TeMeFI comprehensive system Administration

Search This thread

DiamondJohn

Recognized Contributor
Aug 31, 2013
Sydney
...snip...
I have to resort to using Solid Explorer or other third party file managers for me to be able to select Package Manager as the execution app.
...snip...
oooo... almost forgot, for file managers, look into MiX by @HootanParsa

aadeshiscool

Jun 21, 2015
Is it possible to set the custom doze parameters without root using adb to give appropriate permissions or do we need root?

DiamondJohn

Recognized Contributor
Aug 31, 2013
Sydney
Is it possible to set the custom doze parameters without root using adb to give appropriate permissions or do we need root?
I am rooted, so have never tried. You can get the source by setting the feature to assume root, and then try running it in your own non rooted shell. There are literally 00's of scripts, to fully test each one for non-root would take days if not longer. I have provided the tools/config for you to test for yourself.

Reactions: pocketrule
WHAT!?!?! You implied this behavior was TeMeFI specific. This little tid-bit that it was other APK's as well, might of been useful... at least to confirm in my mind it wasn't something my APK was doing differently/wrong.
Lol. I'm genuinely sorry about that. Though i didn't intend to make it like your apk only was exhibiting that problem on my end, it was part of a very small group of apks that tended to reliably behave that way. A couple others may have been from the newer LSPosed repository or apkmirror. I forget but the number can be counted with just two hands and so i thought the apk might be the issue and not the browser/webview handler.

• Haha
Reactions: DiamondJohn
oooo... almost forgot, for file managers, look into MiX by @HootanParsa

Thank you for this! I was actually looking to replace Solid Explorer. How'd you know, you crazy diamond, you.

Shine on!

Thank you for this! I was actually looking to replace Solid Explorer. How'd you know, you crazy diamond, you.

Shine on!
Make sure you check out the themes in xda themes section.

Very themeable. I use a publicly available icon pack and custom theme I made.

Sorry for OT.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210714-150105.jpg
    Screenshot_20210714-150105.jpg
    431.4 KB · Views: 48

DiamondJohn

Recognized Contributor
Aug 31, 2013
Sydney
...snip...

Sorry for OT.
Thats OK, i love and apprerciate the app and the work done by @HootanParsa too much, and hence I STARTED the OT with the suggestion. ;)

However, one tiiiiiny suggestion, you can always quote a post in one thread, copy the text of the post, and then create a new post in another thread, which would notify the quoted user of the quote and bring them into the thread then allowing them to subscribe to that thread, and also make you feel more comfortable with quoting other post in the other thread. I onlty say this because there is just SOOOO much to love about MiX, that the themes are just a single random feature to mention.

And I repeat, I have no problems with the OT of MiX here, its is simply a suggestion. I used to build multiple custom ROMs from source and dist them here on XDA, and I got permissions from the dev to explicitly include MiX in the custom ROM. Did I mention I love MiX ;)

PS: It also almost raises a challenge to show my theme, which of course, I would believe is better ;)

Thats OK, i love and apprerciate the app and the work done by @HootanParsa too much, and hence I STARTED the OT with the suggestion. ;)

However, one tiiiiiny suggestion, you can always quote a post in one thread, copy the text of the post, and then create a new post in another thread, which would notify the quoted user of the quote and bring them into the thread then allowing them to subscribe to that thread, and also make you feel more comfortable with quoting other post in the other thread. I onlty say this because there is just SOOOO much to love about MiX, that the themes are just a single random feature to mention.

And I repeat, I have no problems with the OT of MiX here, its is simply a suggestion. I used to build multiple custom ROMs from source and dist them here on XDA, and I got permissions from the dev to explicitly include MiX in the custom ROM. Did I mention I love MiX ;)

PS: It also almost raises a challenge to show my theme, which of course, I would believe is better ;)
Show your theme!

DiamondJohn

Recognized Contributor
Aug 31, 2013
Sydney
It was a pure joke / tease ; theme-ing is purely personal taste. I basically use someone else's theme (I think it is called GreenHawk) and have just made VERY minor adjustments over the years (some because of new features), and transfer it to and between phones with my defaults tabs (also targeted to help with the dev of TeMeFI). I save off my config as a "mic" file (which includes the theme as well as default tabs and locations and registered external network drives and cloud services) and reload that, and haven't loaded any theme from since I first started using MiX.

PS:I just noticed you only had a single default tab. I have 6

DiamondJohn

Recognized Contributor
Aug 31, 2013
Sydney
I just found an interesting use for my own app. I wanted to see if I could script turning Always On Display on and off. The steps I used were

• I had it off
  • ran the Current State>Settings>Generate Set All and saved off the report
  • Turned AOD on in the settings
  • Went back to TeMeFI and re-ran Current State>Settings>Generate Set All and saved the report off again
  • Went into TeMeFI Configuration>TeMeFI Logs>Difference Between Two TeMeFI Logs> Then selected the two saved off logs

I found the line (doze_always_on=1), created a script to turn it on (=1) and another for Off (=0), saved these two into /sdcard/TeMeFI/scripts

Now I can go into Dynamic Lists>Run User Scripts and turn it on or off within TeMeFI.

the end game wasn't really to turn it on or off in TeMeFI, it was really a concept test for another small app.

The reason I shared, as the above could be used for MANY things, and I think the compare logs feature is probably not well know, like a lot of the other 500 things...

Last edited:

DiamondJohn

Recognized Contributor
Aug 31, 2013
Sydney
I just found an interesting use for my own app. I wanted to see if I could script turning Always On Display on and off. The steps I used were

• I had it off
  • ran the Current State>Settings>Generate Set All and saved off the report
  • Turned AOD on in the settings
  • Went back to TeMeFI and re-ran Current State>Settings>Generate Set All and saved the report off again
  • Went into TeMeFI Configuration>TeMeFI Logs>Difference Between Two TeMeFI Logs> Then selected the two saved off logs

I found the line (doze_always_on=1), created a script to turn it on (=1) and another for Off (=0), saved these two into /sdcard/TeMeFI/scripts

Now I can go into Dynamic Lists>Run User Scripts and turn it on or off within TeMeFI.

the end game wasn't really to turn it on or off in TeMeFI, it was really a concept test for another small app.

The reason I shared, as the above could be used for MANY things, and I think the compare logs feature is probably not well know, like a lot of the other 500 things...
Well, as a pause between my finding and the actual true use, I have a very featured Launger which allows me to attach scripts to gestures on icons (or pages). I added thescript to turn AOD on when I swiped up and off when I swiuped down (on a specific unrelated icon/widget), thus allowingme to turn AOD ON/OFF from my home screen. However, I found that the time displayed is frozen at the time the screen goes off. Without actually testing the following theory, I am pretty sure that this behavior is because I use my very aggressive doze profile, that dives into deep-idle very quickly and has few and far between maintenance windows.

So, that is one negative to using it; but still very interesting to see. Ironically, this behavior will actually act as a bonus feature for my actual end goal. If I am correct, all phones should enter deep-idle, eventually, so all will eventually freeze, unless, they never go into deep-idle while AOD oison. Again I note, I havent tested this thery, I just cant see any other reason for it.

KeinePanik

Aug 1, 2020
I've tried to download the apk from the OP for about a dozen times. Unfortunately the download keeps getting interrupted if it starts at all. I have no idea what could be the reason but maybe others have this problem too?

DiamondJohn

Recognized Contributor
Aug 31, 2013
Sydney
I've tried to download the apk from the OP for about a dozen times. Unfortunately the download keeps getting interrupted if it starts at all. I have no idea what could be the reason but maybe others have this problem too?
It sounds like a browser or internet issue. You are the first; or maybe second, I have a vague memory of someone having "some" kind of issue a little while ago. But even if there was a few, there are many many more that have not had an issue.

Have you tried a different browser? I personally fall back to a TOR browser, as its FF (ie not my normal Chrome) & uses a different network. But there is also IE and Chrome. Which browser are you using? The fact it starts and then gets interrupted tells me there is a data transfer issue with your connection during the download; reminds me of modem days ;).

I know when I download larger files that fail midway, there is the option (in both Chrome and FF) to continue the download from where it let-off. Have you checked if this option is available and if works?

Last edited:

IronTechmonkey

Recognized Contributor
Feb 12, 2013

FWIW I've been able to download from the OP of this thread on Android from the XDA app to Naked Browser Pro (and probably other Androidcbrowsers although I did not test all), and also on a Windows computer running Firefox.

DiamondJohn

Recognized Contributor
Aug 31, 2013
Sydney
FWIW I've been able to download from the OP of this thread on Android from the XDA app to Naked Browser Pro (and probably other Androidcbrowsers although I did not test all), and also on a Windows computer running Firefox.
So if I am reading this correctly, you CANT make the download fail, no matter how you try.

Another option to try when a download fails, is to attempt through a free on-line download proxy.

Another thing you can try, is on the download URL it re-directs you to, you can remove the final "?dl=1" in the url, but I dont think that would make any difference, and I certainly would not do that if using an on-line download proxy.

Last edited:

ipdev

Recognized Contributor
Feb 14, 2016
Google Nexus 10
Nexus 7 (2013)
<SNIP>
Btw, detach module works for you?
I tried to detach three apps, one of them it never found and two other reappeared in Google play after just a few hours
<SNIP>
The detach module doesn't seem to really work I still end up with YouTube in my play store. The only thing that gets it is titanium backup but then it doesn't last. At least it doesn't update the YouTube but I still don't enable auto update anyway in case it tries.
<SNIP>
Hi. :)

I figured I would reply over here in the TeMeFI thread instead of the Magisk thread.

The detach scripts in TeMeFI are excellent. :sneaky:

DiamondJohn gives an example (happens to be YouTube) back in post # 291 on detaching an app from PlayStore.
Post # 291 - Link

You can also search this thread for detach and YouTube there is quite a bit about it in this thread.

DiamondJohn is always updating and improving TeMeFI.

Cheers. :cowboy:

DiamondJohn

Recognized Contributor
Aug 31, 2013
Sydney
Hi. :)

I figured I would reply over here in the TeMeFI thread instead of the Magisk thread.

The detach scripts in TeMeFI are excellent. :sneaky:

DiamondJohn gives an example (happens to be YouTube) back in post # 291 on detaching an app from PlayStore.
Post # 291 - Link

You can also search this thread for detach and YouTube there is quite a bit about it in this thread.

DiamondJohn is always updating and improving TeMeFI.

Cheers. :cowboy:
ummm... are you expecting cash or bitcoin ;)

I have been happily having about 26 apps detached. Mostly Method 2, but of course youtube and youtube music are Method 3. Your mention made me think that maybe its about time to check on these. I haven't had any unruly updates, but I have seen that google do vending updates very VERY often; a feature is in TeMeFI is to see the history of updates, including Vending, which google do not report on in their own history.

Anyway, I was a little shocked to see that my detachments had multiple fails/warning, but still continued to work. I also found that I couldn't get to re-detach some apps (this is added to my to-do). So, I did re-detach YouTube, and now it also passes all the tests again and does not crash the test page.

A little concerning was that the test page also had an error in it, before I re-detatched, so thats on the to-do as well.

And regarding the quotes you have above about others who find the detach fails. For clarity, for others, they are specifically talking about another detaach method, not TeMeFI. Which (ie the other method) is known to be very vending store update sensitive.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

Working fine over here.
    Working fine over here.
    hi
    youtube doesn't detach for me anymore
    i use revanced magisk module
    SM-N975F A12 Magisk 25.2
    tnx
    Wait a sec, it passes all the checks! so what makes you say it doesn't detach? Has it been updated? Google have made some changes where detached apps may still appear in the list of apps to update, but they won't and can't be updated. This has been discussed previously.
    Is there a way you can fix it and make them dissappear?
    Possibly, but I have other things in my life of higher importance. Don't forget what you paid for it, and why I built it (ie for me). AND maybe its something google need to "FIX" at their end.... Remember, this all works because I am abusing less than steller code at their end.

i have many patched apps that i don't want gplay to update.
    And thats is what it does already!
    If you read my posts above, the display does not enable the playstore to update your app. It does this already. The display is only cosmetic not functional

which leads me to the 2nd question i have 812 entries some are apps that were installed years ago and no longer exist. can you add a search function to the detachment submenu?
    Again, there already is!!!

After it displays the menu with your 800+ apps, and the flyout menu is showing, if you long press the X toolbar icon, a search / filter text box will pop up. I certainly could almost not use TeMeFI without this feature. And it has been documented before but admittedly I need to update the second thread post.
    By the way, kudos to the app developer. I found this while looking for a simple way to detach apps. This app is awesome, so many cool features and information literally at your fingertips. I say you can never have TMFI !! 😁
    In a hurry so just a quick reply to this aspect: It does not happen immediately, but after some days.
    I'll leave my detached test as ids, But it is not a daily.

now that you hav e said a few days have past, then there is more than ample time for something else to do it,

The only thing I could guess is that when an update comes through for the detached app, a few days later, it breaks all apps. I'll check the code again, for this case.
    TeMeFI
    Banner.png

This app provides/returns a bucket load of information regarding your device and the currently running ROM, and much, much more. And hence the name "TeMeFI"; as its Too Much F????? Information. The F stands for whatever your comfortable with.;)

BETA has a small menu bug, just click on home to get back to normal.
    Download: TeMeFI v1.2.03-BETA
    MD5: 9FFF4BDCBC843A2207E4430BA175C60A

Download: TeMeFI v1.2.02
    MD5: ED4DD65A9719BB4EA2D579CA29441C1A

Simply download the APK and install as normal, and allow root when asked, and grant storage permissions. I *think* the very first time you run it, there possibly may be an issue with the menu. Simply stop and restart the app.

You can use it without root, but you will be HEAVILY limited in what you can do. Also, installing busybox opens another menu for you, and so does Magisk (17.*+). SQLite3 is also a HUGE feature adder (ie if you have it, it enables many many methods). Can be installed via Magisk if your ROM does not have it by default.

If you are unrooted, have a read of the following post, regarding a recently added feature for non-root users

The "search" function is very useful for finding what you need, but it does not search inside dynamic menu's. Its the magnifying glass in the slide out toolbar/menu

The current menu can be viewed within the app at TeMeFI Configuration>Show Whole Menu or a historic example at:
    CURRENT MENU [as at 2023-10-27]

XDA:DevDB Information

Contributors

DiamondJohn

Version Information
    BETA
    Current Stable Version: 1.2.03
    Stable Release Date / Last Updated: 18 Nov 2023
    First Beta Release Date:
    2018-06-21

Current Stable Version: 1.2.02
    Stable Release Date / Last Updated: 27 Oct 2023
    First Beta Release Date:
    2018-06-21

Created 2018-06-19

I will fill in this page as I get around to it.
    Fly-out Toolbar items and their Actions

The fly out toolbar has had its buttons and their corresponding actions change over time. However of recent, they have been pretty stable, and as they have changed over time, and I probably said what / how their function changed, its probably all over the thread. So, I thought it might be best to have a single location / doco of what the current buttons actually do.

Firstly, to display the toolbar, simply click on the menu. If it isn't already showing.
    MenuButton.png

EVERY button, has both a "short-press" and "long-press" action.

The icons kind-of relate to their short press action.

NB The following are from v1.0..19 The main difference are a long press on the [<] arrow goes back to the previous results, and a long press of the [HOME} icon reloads the current menu (useful if you filtered the menu items), and a long press on the pencil icon saves off the action as a favourite. Also, the long press on the exit icon [X] acts to filter a menu list that was generated by code. eg any list of installed apps
    For Short-press actions:
    Shortpress menu actions.png

For Long press actions
    Longpress menu actions.png

If you get an error, a toast will be shown which is HEAVILY CUT DOWN, so please no screen shots! :mad: Also, in a recent release a Bomb Icon will appear on the screen after an error. Short press to display then FULL error, or long press the bomb to clear the error. It will not clear by itself.

And again, NOT a screen shot of the results. Save off the results using the save button (ie the pencil icon explained above), then get the log text file from /sdcard/TeMeFI, and attach it to a post.

please stop with the screenshots of a cut down error message :cry::cry::cry:
    New Build!

New Version v1.0.77

Download: SEE OP!

Notable changes are:
    v2 of detach apps from playstore NB: If you are already using it, simply reapply the method. Method 3 is recommended for YouTube, but all 3 have been upgraded
    Added touchable hot-spots to the mem info graph
    Added Timezone view and setting
    corrected the loading of the previous results when displaying the covid pages

Updated Items. within the menu at "TeMeFI Configuration>Latest Updated Menu Items"
    Application Info / Manage>Detach Package from Playstore>Select Package then Protection Level v2
    Application Info / Manage>Detach Package from Playstore>List all configured detached apps
    Currently Running>Memory>Meminfo Usage Graph by Category
    Currently Running>Memory>Meminfo Usage Graph by Process
    Currently Running>Memory>Meminfo Usage Graph by OOM
    Various Ungrouped Extras>COVID-19 Status Update
    Various Ungrouped Extras>COVID-19 Status Update>COVID-19 Status Update Desktop

New Items. within the menu at "TeMeFI Configuration>Latest Added Menu Items"
    Current State>Timezone>Set Current Timestamp (ROOT)
    Current State>Timezone>Set Current Timezone
    Current State>Timezone>Get Current Timezone
    Current State>Timezone
    Current State>Timezone>Get Current Timezone (ROOT)

It is recommended that you delete ALL your existing favorites and re-create them, as they will run the old code/version.

Enjoy and stay safe.
    New Build!

New Version v1.0.66

This release is a major update.:eek:

• Added a new type of battery history graph. Type 4. This new one plots the battery drain % per hour (user selectable max range) with the colour of the block as the battery level %.
    • corrected spelling of "Manage Permission" to "Manage Permissions"
    • Removed duplicate battery reset, changed it to a short cut
    • Moved a bunch of battery stuff into a new menu of "Currently Running>Battery" INCLUDING the battery history graph
    • moved running processes into a sub menu
    • moved a bunch of dumpsys commands from various location to mostly be under the single menu item "Current State>Dumpsys"
    • Added LMK details
    • Added Setting of LMK min memory values
    • Added Setting of LMK min memory break OOM levels and their mod
    • On the new battery history graph, the horizontal ruler count depends on the % (4-4 lines, 25=5 lines, 50=5 lines 100=4 lines and 200 = 10 lines)
    • added a colour map/legend to battery history graphs that use it
    • Added a few other menu items/actions
    • Improved handling of device rotation/orientation and switching to another app and back again

As you can see below, there have been a lot of changes to the internal code that run reports, and perform the actions.

However, the BIG new feature is the "Currently Running>Battery>Battery History Graph", I have now added a new way to look at your battery history.
    "4. Discharge Rate as vertical height and Battery Level as the Gradient Colour (Green=100%, Red=0%)"​

THIS NEW GRAPH IS THE BIG ADDITION! It is truly my latest obsession. It displays your battery discharge rate / hour as the vertical height (so the lower the better), and the colour of the graph shows your battery level (it should basically fade from green to red, left to right) And logically, the higher the graph, the faster the change in colours. NB: My phone has a removable battery, so you can see jumps where I changed battery, instead of charging the one in the device. Another interesting fact that comes out in the graph, is the jump in discharge (ie the height) during a boot and shutdown, which makes totally logical sense.:good:

This graph is an early build, so should be considered a WIP:p. 90% of the time, it appears OK:victory:, but I have seen some questionable results (minor) if the device is rebooted and switched between charging often. I thought it was good enough for a first release :highfive:

It takes some time in getting a firm grasp of exactly what you are looking at, but once you do, its like you can see the "Matrix" :cool:

NB: This graph is in addition to the previously provided graphs.

You can view the new graph at 4%/hour (with each horizontal line at 0.5% intervals), 25%/hour (with each horizontal line at 5% intervals), 50%/hour (with each horizontal line at 10% intervals), 100% (with each horizontal line at 25% intervals) and 200% (with each horizontal line at 10% intervals). (and a few others I added at the last minute:rolleyes:)

An important concept to understand, is the 100% / hour would mean your battery would be dead in an hour, IIIFFFF the graph showed that it was running at full tilt for the full hour.

There is also a colour chart/grid below the graph to help translate the colours to actual battery levels. But again, if you transfer the file to a pc, the mouse hover should give you the details (I didn't test it, but I did not change it either)

When its charging, it may appear to flip up and down. This is due to the source data being in whole numbers (ie integers, eg 1 instead of 1.5), so it it charges at 3% per 2 minutes, it will report 1 minute at 1% and then the next minute at 2%, and then back again, and hence the flip/jumping up and down.

Its good to use the 4% to check your idle drain (mine goes below .5%! which would mean theoretically 200hrs if it stayed like that; but I normally get about 25hrs due to actually using the phone). I switch to one of the higher (ie 25-200%) graphs to see just how high the peaks go for a very short time.

The other BIG thing is the Low Memory Killer (ie LMK) items.

Also, its been there a while, but wake-locks are under the new battery menu as well.

Totally New Items. within the menu at "TeMeFI Configuration>Latest Added Menu Items"
    Code:
    These first two are simply shortcuts to the original items found in a different location within the menu. Just saves navigating back and forth when investigating/correcting the MediaDB
    	Database>MediaDB SQL>Extend Shortcut: Media Scan File(s) [Java] - Date Range
    	Database>MediaDB SQL>Extend Shortcut: Media Scan File(s) [Java] - Start Character

General info regarding the internal action items. I mainly use this for info and as an integrity check of the menu system before I do a release, in case of a typo.
    For example, The first one is a listing of where I have used shortcuts, which in a way are a duplicate, but only as an entry point. There is only a single version of the code.
    	TeMeFI Configuration>TeMeFI Internal Database Information>Menu / Action Shortcuts
    	TeMeFI Configuration>TeMeFI Internal Database Information>Action Type Breakdown
    	TeMeFI Configuration>TeMeFI Internal Database Information>Count of Child Menu Items
    	TeMeFI Configuration>TeMeFI Internal Database Information>Duplicate Sort Order
    	TeMeFI Configuration>TeMeFI Internal Database Information>Missing Parent Menu Item
    	TeMeFI Configuration>TeMeFI Internal Database Information>Missing Expand Prefix
    	TeMeFI Configuration>TeMeFI Internal Database Information>Menu with No Children
    	TeMeFI Configuration>TeMeFI Internal Database Information>Missing Action Command
    	TeMeFI Configuration>TeMeFI Internal Database Information

These allow you to view AND modify your LMK. NB: The third item in the list actually has ALL the config detils (mem va;lsand OOM val's) while the first has a bit of textural background explaining LMK values somewhat.
    	Currently Running>Memory Info>Low Memory Killer (LMK)>Current OOM to LMK Min Memory
    	Currently Running>Memory Info>Low Memory Killer (LMK)>Current LMK Min Memory Free Values
    	Currently Running>Memory Info>Low Memory Killer (LMK)>Set OOM to LMK Min Memory Free Break Points
    	Currently Running>Memory Info>Low Memory Killer (LMK)>Set LMK Min Memory Free Values
    	Currently Running>Memory Info>Low Memory Killer (LMK)

Currently Running>Battery>Battery Files /sys/class/power_supply/battery

Currently Running>Broadcasted Activity Intents
    	Currently Running>Battery>Battery Properties & Health
    	Currently Running>Battery>Battery Reset
    	Device Details>Kernel>CPU Scheduler Features
    	Dynamic Lists>Files>Data System

Currently Running>Running Processes
    	Currently Running>Battery

You will see some "New Items" in this list, as I had major upgrade/fixes after my initial cut of code.
    Modified Menu Items within the menu at "TeMeFI Configuration>Updated Menu Items"
    Code:
    TeMeFI Configuration>TeMeFI Internal Database Information>Count of Child Menu Items
    TeMeFI Configuration>Get default Blob Config      
    Currently Running>Memory Info>Low Memory Killer (LMK)>Current OOM to LMK Min Memory
    Currently Running>Memory Info>Low Memory Killer (LMK)>Set OOM to LMK Min Memory Fre
    Database>Dynamic DB Queries>Two Field Table Filter
    Database>Dynamic DB Queries>Filtered Delete Table Data
    Database>Admin Actions>Individual PRAGMA statements against a Table
    Database>Dynamic DB Queries>Complex Filtered Table Data
    Database>Dynamic DB Queries>Filtered & Grouped Table Data
    Database>Dynamic DB Queries>Filtered Table Data   
    Database>Dynamic DB Queries>Grouped Table Data    
    Database>Dynamic DB Queries>All Table data        
    TeMeFI Configuration>TeMeFI Internal Database Information>Missing Action Command
    TeMeFI Configuration>TeMeFI Internal Database Information>Missing Parent Menu Item
    TeMeFI Configuration>TeMeFI Internal Database Information>Menu / Action Shortcuts
    Device Details>Display Size                       
    Database>Admin Actions>Run ALL PRAGMA statements for a Database
    Database>Admin Actions>Individual PRAGMA statements against a Table
    Currently Running>Battery>Battery History Graph   
    Device Details>Kernel>SYS Kernel File join        
    Currently Running>Battery>Battery Simulate>Battery Reset

Enjoy!
    New Build!

New Version v1.0.82

Notable changes:
    NB: the changes made to the detach methods, are only spelling and extra info. There are no structural/technical changes to the detach methods.
    The battery history changes are covering two aspects.
    1. The formatting is now more in-line with the doze graph (black on white table text for headers/labels)
    2. The Auto-Height has been corrected. I think it currently runs off of a % of items by count, not by time at that discharge rate. Previously it rounded the max up so much, it basically included nearly everything every time.

Updated Items. within the menu at "TeMeFI Configuration>Latest Updated Menu Items"
    Currently Running>Battery>Battery History Graph
    Application Info / Manage>Detach Package from Playstore>ENABLE ATT: One App for re-attachment
    Application Info / Manage>Detach Package from Playstore>List all configured detached apps

New Items. within the menu at "TeMeFI Configuration>Latest Added Menu Items"
    Currently Running>Doze>Doze Parameter Description

Enjoy and stay safe.