I am testing it today a bit before uploading here...
Here are the changes:
- Added ability to pull selected apk's
- Added ability to save logcat messages to files
- Added ability to pull screenshots
- Added ability to start apps
- Added ability too force-stop apps (Only works with Android 3 and above)
- Added ability to clear app data and cache
- Added time stamp to Logcat
This ia a really great tool
Installing, pulling, activating/deactivating multiple apps even on multiple devices, this is really a pleasure when setting up a(or more) devices after a clean install! :highfive:
On thing would be great: To add the priorty levels in the logcat-section and a Textbox for filtering for a string, e.g. app name
Should not be too hard to implement, with this great base:highfive:
Thanks for sharing this:good::good::good:
Hi @extremewing, i am really a noob regarding adb and i am not sure if your tool is what i was looking for for a really long time so i might as well just ask you, forgive me if it's not really the purpose of your tool....
So, I am looking for a way to sideload roms without using any computer and only using 2 android devices.
I want to use my Tablet to sideload to my phone as i regularly trying new roms and i use my tablet more then i use my laptop (I have 12.2" Galaxy Note Pro so for me it replaced my laptop).
Is it something to do with your tool? Am I in the right place for asking?