[APP]Touch InCall Screen Tweak v1.2.0 - Updated 3 Sep 09 - Battery Drain Fix

Search This thread

mv0hra

Aug 6, 2005
I have the same error.. seems that this error depends by Cookie's home tab 2.0. any suggestion?

If you are reffering to the .net error then I have not found a solution, I just went back to CHT v1.8.5. The same problem exists in CHT v2 final.

Someone did suggest to try different versions of .net. I have not got round to checking this.

Let us know if you find any solution.

mv0hra

Aug 6, 2005
Are you using Energy ROM? I had all sorts of problems with TICST and .net on the Nov3 release. I can confirm that there's no issue with CHT v2.0 - I'm happily using it on Programatix's Exquisite v4.22 and TICST works fine.

Cheers,

Steve.

I am using Energy ROM Nov13 release. Might have to give another ROM a go or find another version of .net

Yep - I'm getting the same problem myself. I think it's down to the fact that it looks like chefs are cooking v3.5.9085.0 into their newest ROMS (I've seen it in Energy and Exquisite ROMS), and I think there must be some sort of issue with it (or the installation) that causes the problem.

Unfortunately, because it's pre-cooked in, you can't uninstall it, and it won't let you install an older version, so it looks like we are stuck until somebody finds a solution.

Cheers,

Steve.

EgorLev

Jan 7, 2007
Rotterdam - Saint Petersburg
Yep - I'm getting the same problem myself. I think it's down to the fact that it looks like chefs are cooking v3.5.9085.0 into their newest ROMS (I've seen it in Energy and Exquisite ROMS), and I think there must be some sort of issue with it (or the installation) that causes the problem.

Unfortunately, because it's pre-cooked in, you can't uninstall it, and it won't let you install an older version, so it looks like we are stuck until somebody finds a solution.

Cheers,

Steve.

You can try SK tools. It has its own cab installer under “CUBs menu”. It can install any cab over any dll’s, system and read only files. I’ve used it to install modified version of EZ input which gave installation error by standard installer. The only problem is SK tools isn’t free, but you may try.

sekino

Apr 30, 2007
Hi, I've got TOUCH DIAMOND and I have bluetooth HANDSFREE built in my car. I've set option to SWITCH OFF while on bluetooth and after call, but screen will always turn ON. When I have phone in my pocket, I sometimes redial the last call after call, or press hold when call in progress. Is it working OK for you guys?
Or can you recommend some other app for turning screen OFF while on bluetooth???

EgorLev

Jan 7, 2007
Rotterdam - Saint Petersburg
Hi, I've got TOUCH DIAMOND and I have bluetooth HANDSFREE built in my car. I've set option to SWITCH OFF while on bluetooth and after call, but screen will always turn ON. When I have phone in my pocket, I sometimes redial the last call after call, or press hold when call in progress. Is it working OK for you guys?
Or can you recommend some other app for turning screen OFF while on bluetooth???

This program depends on your G-sensor. So if you move in your car your screen will be automatically switched on. You should search for another app.

Mister B

Sep 14, 2006
Ratchada (Bangkok)
Does not work too well.
Touch Pro was simpler to use in calls without this app.
Not developers fault, they have done best possible with sensors on devices, reality is it needs a proper proximity sensor to function corectly in real world use scenarios.
HTC take note & start adding some useful sensors & also find a better speaker suppliers while you are at it :p

blueeagle

Nov 5, 2008

Cheers,

Steve.

thank you very much for your TICST! i like it!
could you please make some modification on it for more compatible with the newer .net version?
thanks again!