Search This thread

tmhung

Apr 5, 2008
Ho Chi Minh
butchicun.info

timfresh

Jan 6, 2008
Houston
Umm...I highly doubt it. It is just a launcher. If you want Samsung apps and a samsung UI why not get the Vibrant or SGS4g?

Left the vibrant for nexus s. rather go back to using vhs tapes in a vcr. I just like using qwerty remocon and allshare on the samsung 3dtv. havnt found anything else to replace the apps.

kenvan19

Dec 7, 2010
Left the vibrant for nexus s. rather go back to using vhs tapes in a vcr. I just like using qwerty remocon and allshare on the samsung 3dtv. havnt found anything else to replace the apps.

I have no clue what qwerty remocon is, but the Nexus S should have the same DLNA compatibility as any other SGS phone so its just a matter of finding an app or modifying AllShare to work on the SNS

timfresh

Jan 6, 2008
Houston
I have no clue what qwerty remocon is, but the Nexus S should have the same DLNA compatibility as any other SGS phone so its just a matter of finding an app or modifying AllShare to work on the SNS

qwerty remocon is a wifi remote to control samsung led tv. i was told that those apps need touch wiz to install:confused:

Jayrod1980

Feb 4, 2009
Far East
I like this phone much better than my former vibrant. I only asked because those galaxy variants have some great features. None would be worth going back to touchwiz proper and rfs and lag fixes, etc. Still, getting some hacked touchwiz framework to allow the installation of those great codecs and some of the apps another poster listed would be the best of both worlds, especially since this phone has MOST of the same hardware.

Sent from my Nexus S using XDA App

timfresh

Jan 6, 2008
Houston
I like this phone much better than my former vibrant. I only asked because those galaxy variants have some great features. None would be worth going back to touchwiz proper and rfs and lag fixes, etc. Still, getting some hacked touchwiz framework to allow the installation of those great codecs and some of the apps another poster listed would be the best of both worlds, especially since this phone has MOST of the same hardware.

+1

ankit.subs

Jan 29, 2009

+1... The dlna connection is something I miss in SNS....

Top Liked Posts