[APP] TrueCaller version 1.30 released!

Search This thread

namiran

Jan 5, 2005
Hey guys!
Just want to let you know that we have released version 1.30 of TrueCaller for Windows Mobile. TrueCaller is an application which will let you know who is calling whenever you receive a phonecall from a number you dont recognize. Right now it is supports many countries for free, however in countries where we can guarantee the data quality to be of a specific level we charge the user a onetime fee.

The application requires .NET 3.5 as well as a 3G or Wifi connection
The application works in: Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Estonia, France, Germany, Iceland, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, United States

Changelog:
Display name/address of caller on outgoing calls (new)
Update your phonebook with missing address information such as street, city and zip code (improved)
If a result is not found, display region/operator from which the call is from (improved)
SMS Popup which displays a popup of received text messages (new)
Display address of caller on a map (improved)
Save caller to phonebook with one click (improved)
Block incoming calls from unwanted callers (new)
Report and be notified of calls from spam callers (new)

TrueCaller has the all of the following features:
Display name/address of caller on incoming call
Display name/address of caller on outgoing calls (new)
Update your phonebook with missing address information such as street, city and zip code (improved)
If a result is not found, display region/operator from which the call is from (improved)
Tweet your calls to Twitter and let your friends know who you are on the phone with
SMS Popup which displays a popup of received text messages (new)
Display address of caller on a map (improved)
Save caller to phonebook with one click (improved)
Block incoming calls from unwanted callers (new)
Report and be notified of calls from spam callers (new)
Possibility to edit the numbers to search for i.e. remove *001 from every number before searching

Attachments

• TrueCaller.CAB
    323.3 KB · Views: 4,899
  • Screen01.jpg
    Screen01.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 3,567
  • Screen03.jpg
    Screen03.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 3,811
Last edited:

lohtse

Apr 1, 2009
Where ever they send Me!!
countries listed in drop down settings:

argentine,austria,belgium,canada,denmark,estonia,france,germany,iceland,india,isreal,italy,luxembourg,malaysia,netherlands,norway,panama,peru,philippines,poland,portugal,romania,sweden,switzerland and the us

tha_neo

Feb 20, 2006
Stockholm
United Kingdoms not it the selection list...(installed it after seeing list)

Due to law restrictions UK can´t be supported at the moment but there is UK available in the list now but only for displaying area codes of the incoming phone number. For instance, if you receive a call from 021745500, TrueCaller will display that the number belongs to someone in Bradford, United Kingdom.

Last edited:

yanzfoot

Jan 13, 2010
¿Are you thinking to make a edition compatible to Spain?

Thx. I am from Spain and when i travel to Norway I always use this App hehe, but here in Spain i can't use :(.

By the way, excelent program. And sorry for my bad english.