[APP] TV Shows Stream LITE

KuRouZu

Retired Recognized Developer
Jul 12, 2010
Hi,

We have been working on this app, is my fourth android app.

The aplication searchs over internet for tv-shows links capables to be played directly on your device, with full screen support using megavideo, frogmovz, karambavidz and other hosting services. The search resoult are shown in a intuitive and easy to use interface.

EDIT: This application is not available anymore.

Last edited:

hazard99

Jun 13, 2009
Samsung galaxy vibrant user here:

Using Nerov3+voodoo
on wifi

While the interface of the app was very easy to navigate. Non of the the videos I tried to play from the few websites I selected would play. I picked monk and the x-files. I also tried multiples of the sources.

It basically opens a webpage and ask you to verify that you are human. Nothing happens for "me" beyond that.

hazex

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jul 20, 2007
Try megavideo servers first

The best integration is when megavideo is used as stream server, it goes directly to full screen.
I have been watching X Files and Dexter without any problem on my HTC Desire.

koolshaggy

Sep 28, 2010
New Jersey
I have not had any problems loading videos on the Droid Incredible. However, there seems to be a delay on the sound by about a second or two.

I downloaded the lite version and experienced it both on Prison Break and Lost.

Last edited:

NikNexus

Nov 8, 2010
Miami
watching dexter on my nexus one running MircoMod777 Gingerbread V.19
havent tried any others yet but im sure most if not all work, theres alot of sources to choose from so dont start crying if the first one doesnt load up right away, its the lite version, deal with it

spidyspidey

Jun 11, 2010
Samsung galaxy vibrant user here:

Using Nerov3+voodoo
on wifi

While the interface of the app was very easy to navigate. Non of the the videos I tried to play from the few websites I selected would play. I picked monk and the x-files. I also tried multiples of the sources.

It basically opens a webpage and ask you to verify that you are human. Nothing happens for "me" beyond that.
same with me full version on EVO cm7rc0. I will try fresh ROM later.

KuRouZu

Retired Recognized Developer
Jul 12, 2010
Hi,

This app has not been tested with custom ROMs. If you experience problems try uninstalling the rom flash player and install flash player from the market before changing your ROM.

kpjimmy

Jan 20, 2009
San Antonio TX
Running Rod's latest MIUIMOD rom on my N1(running on base 12.31). I didn't even screw with the lite app, I went to the jugular and bought the app.

Watch a few mins of a show and works great! Thanks for the app!