Train times on your watch!
This is a simple app, originally developed to test the Communication library. It's designed to mimic a platform-level train departure board at a station, but displaying the platform too.
- Add all of your local stations as options (tap the station name to pick from a list)
- Supports both departures and arrivals
- Shows all trains coming to the station soon (on time, delayed or cancelled) and the dreaded rail replacement buses
- Tap an item for full info on a full screen layout
- Displays calling points, including times
- Shows statuses of the trains, including minor delays
- Updates automatically every minute
- Also supports pull down to refresh
- Always shows a clock on screen so you don't lose track
Data from National Rail Enquiries
This app requires the Amazfit Internet Companion app to be installed on your phone. To find out how to install that, see this thread
Installation and Usage
- Make sure you have the Amazfit Internet Companion app installed (see above)
- Download the latest release from here, and install it as follows:
adb install -r AmazfitUKTrainTimes-1.0.apk
It shows an error loading!
Check your watch and phone are connected (neither in airplane mode, Bluetooth for both is on and connected, phone is connected to the internet), and try restarting the service in the Amazfit Internet Companion app (See app thread for details)
I can't close the app!
Swipe on the clock at the bottom, it doesn't work on the train list. Alternatively, long press on the station name to close the app immediately