App Unauthorized Removal

Search This thread

timberwolf671

Jun 11, 2009
Anyone have a purchased application get unauthorized removal from your system. I had MX Player Pro installed on my 3 android devices. Now it has disappeared from all my devices. Is this because I had it installed on more than device. I had it installed on 2 devices for years. Why would they do it now.

Last edited:
Reactions: pcmanager

Solarenemy68

Jul 28, 2009
Dallas
Anyone have a purchased application get unauthorized removal from your system. I had MX Player Pro installed on my 3 android devices. Now it has disappeared from all my devices. Is this because I had it installed on more than device. I had it installed on 2 devices for years. Why would they do it now.

If you paid for it on all three devices then I don't see why it would be uninstalled. However is you only paid for it once then i can see where there would be an issue. the second issue is that the app is very intrusive if the owner can figure out how many devices of a certain costumer has it installed. I would never allow an app requiring that much access on any of my devices.

sparksd

Sep 26, 2010
Seattle, WA

I have MX Player Pro installed on more than 3 devices and only bought it once - pretty standard practice for Android apps.

timberwolf671

Jun 11, 2009
I have MX Player Pro installed on more than 3 devices and only bought it once - pretty standard practice for Android apps.
I finally found what was going oo. Until now I never used apps to sd. I purchased a new 64gb sdcard and copied the folders from the old sd to the computer. Then pasted back to the new sdcard. I did this on 2 different devices and got the same results. So now we have the reason for the disappearing apps.

Reactions: pcmanager

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

If you paid for it on all three devices then I don't see why it would be uninstalled. However is you only paid for it once then i can see where there would be an issue. the second issue is that the app is very intrusive if the owner can figure out how many devices of a certain costumer has it installed. I would never allow an app requiring that much access on any of my devices.
    VLC FTW!

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk
    I finally found what was going oo. Until now I never used apps to sd. I purchased a new 64gb sdcard and copied the folders from the old sd to the computer. Then pasted back to the new sdcard. I did this on 2 different devices and got the same results. So now we have the reason for the disappearing apps.
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone