• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[APP][UNOFFICIAL] zANTI WiFi penetration toolkit

Search This thread

chaddr18

Feb 14, 2011
dsploit is the best still zanti is garbage
i tried many updates of zanti and still dsploit never fails like zanti

Last edited:

Archtects

Nov 24, 2014
kent
dsploit is the best still zanti is garbage
i tried many updates of zanti and still dsploit never fails like zanti

I agree zanti doesn't seem to show any ports.
Which is stupid because one is on xp xD lol. My kali Linux pc Im straight in lol XD.

Where as Csploit finds ports. Finds 3 actually. But it never finds xploits :/.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20160614-151439.png
    Screenshot_20160614-151439.png
    145.4 KB · Views: 1,919
Reactions: chaddr18

Motorblock

Jul 26, 2016
What is better now with Android 6?
zANTI, dSploit/cSploit, Intercepter-NG, DroidSheep, ...?
dSploit = zANTI? cSploit = dSploit?
I'm a little bit confused...

BTW: You can download the latest APK from zANTI 2.4.2 here: m.apkhere.com/app/com.zimperium.zanti

Last edited:

fattire

Inactive Recognized Developer
Oct 11, 2010
www.eff.org
As I remember, dsploit (gpl) was forked into zanti when a lead dev (I think it was evilsocket) joined zimpirium. Zanti source was closed, as was zanti2. Zanti 3 was supposed to be opened back up, but as far as I know has not been. Tuxmind, another dsploit developer continued GPL development by forking dsploit to csploit. It has continued as an open source project to today and tuxmind and others are reimplementing everything for an upcoming csploit 2.

That's the deal to the best of my memory. Full disclosure- I've contributed to csploit, materializing it + redoing the ui and fixing up some bits like the session terminal, browser, documentation, etc). One other Android project that I'll plug as I've contributed a little to is Nethunter, which is a full Kali installation within android as a chroot + simple android ui to make it easy to use. Many many devices supported with instructions on doing your own device if you're up to it.

ft

Last edited:
Reactions: Motorblock

Zgadnijcie

Mar 6, 2016
I have a problem. People who show zanti on youtube have in menu "network task": ztether, mac changer, routerpwn.com and cloud reports. I have only wifi monitor and http server.
Second problem is I can't attack any devices. I can only scan. I haven't options: mitm, password audit, shell lock, ssl poodle. Why i haven't this all options?

Huawei P8 Lite Tapatalk

kalim_714

Aug 20, 2014
zAnti not working

zAnti isnt working on my lg v10. nothing is working, no scan no mitm, nothing. i have been using the app on other phones and absolutely love it. is the problem specific to v10 or custom rom? any help would be appreciated.
thank you
PS. Csploit isnt working either

evertking

May 25, 2013
I have zanti another try last night as I had a big open network to play with and the first few scans, the port would show for me but now they do not. I don't understand what the problem is.
Csploit is open source and is in active development so maybe things will change soon but as of right now... There is not a reliable pentest app for Android.

Stefankostas85

Apr 20, 2017
So I rooted my Lenovo tb2-x30l tablet today with Kingroot and im trying out this App Zanti but when I try and choose some of the options it says:
"This option requires that your device be rooted"

WHY?
Is there something I haven't done that needs to be done before I can use the full program with root functions?
Thanks in advance im kind of a mobie/tablet newbie when it comes to these apps.

Lossyx

Jan 14, 2014
OnePlus 7T Pro
So I rooted my Lenovo tb2-x30l tablet today with Kingroot and im trying out this App Zanti but when I try and choose some of the options it says:
"This option requires that your device be rooted"

WHY?
Is there something I haven't done that needs to be done before I can use the full program with root functions?
Thanks in advance im kind of a mobie/tablet newbie when it comes to these apps.
Switch to SuperSU

ec0z

Mar 24, 2017
zanti on mediatek phonepad g515

hi my install of zanti work for scanning but when i start mitm he not see root on phone, i have use king root
and check root app tell me that my phone is rooted but zanti not.
what's happened?
max

abkdmn

Jan 20, 2015
plus.google.com
hi my install of zanti work for scanning but when i start mitm he not see root on phone, i have use king root
and check root app tell me that my phone is rooted but zanti not.
what's happened?
max

which phone you have ?
if(you have high spicific~ phone then install custom recovery like twrp/cwm/phliz then uninstall-unroot kingroot and install super su from custom recovery)
else(try mounting /system as rw in terminal )

Milton117

Jan 15, 2018
Hi, i hot zANTI on muy SM-G955F or Samsung Galaxy S8+ it's rooted by magisk, its magisk's new versión 5.5.5 Android historia zip dile 13.3
Si i installed zANTI Andrés when i open it it reboots muy Phineas himself

FoxTheLegend

Feb 5, 2017
Athens
Using zanti on Xperia x rooted on the following OSs: Android 7, 7.1, 8.0. Zanti only worked once and somehow it stopped working on its own (while being in same firmware). Now it does nothing. No ports, no mitm, no nothing. I start to believe it's useless

Reactions: Alvaro1982

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    hero.jpg

Mobile Penetration Toolkit

*successor of dsploit, zANTI does everything that dsploit did but better

zANTI is a mobile penetration testing toolkit and Ultimate hackers tool that lets security managers assess the risk level of a network with the push of a button. This easy to use mobile toolkit enables IT Security Administrators to simulate an advanced attacker to identify the malicious techniques they use in the wild to compromise the corporate network.

Uncover authentication, backdoor, and brute-force attacks, DNS and protocol-specific attacks and rogue access points using a comprehensive range of full customizable network reconnaissance scans.

Enable Security Officers to easily evaluate an organization’s network and automatically diagnose vulnerabilities within mobile devices or web sites using a host of penetration tests including, man-in-the-Middle (MITM), password cracking and metasploit.

Highlight security gaps in your existing network and mobile defenses and report the results with advanced cloud-based reporting through zConsole. zANTI mirrors the methods a cyber-attacker can use to identify security holes within your network. Dash-board reporting enables businesses to see the risks and take appropriate corrective actions to fix critical security issues.

Download zANTI 2.0 (apk)

Visit their website for video tutorial of hijacking, img replacement...

assess.png
    I prefer cSploit as it's open source and have metasploit for all users. Zantis zetasploit is only available for private beta testers. Tux-mind is continuing the cSploit/dsploit project.. (Evilsocket left and joined zanti
    cSploit is in active development these days w/nightlies coming regularly.
    Using zanti on Xperia x rooted on the following OSs: Android 7, 7.1, 8.0. Zanti only worked once and somehow it stopped working on its own (while being in same firmware). Now it does nothing. No ports, no mitm, no nothing. I start to believe it's useless