[APP] [UPDATED 2009-04-01].CommMgrPro. Automatic profiling tool (GSM Cell)

Search This thread

acky85

Feb 26, 2010
Manchester
Im getting an error when trying to download the skins. I have downloaded the application but it wont run without a skin.

Not sure what the error says as I dont speak spanish(atleast thats what I think its in)

type Informe de estado

mensaje /files/Theme_SkizZO_SQUARE.cab

descripción El recurso requerido (/files/Theme_SkizZO_SQUARE.cab) no está disponible.

danielherrero

Oct 3, 2006
Madrid
www.softwaredhr.es
Im getting an error when trying to download the skins. I have downloaded the application but it wont run without a skin.

Not sure what the error says as I dont speak spanish(atleast thats what I think its in)

type Informe de estado

mensaje /files/Theme_SkizZO_SQUARE.cab

descripción El recurso requerido (/files/Theme_SkizZO_SQUARE.cab) no está disponible.

Hi
There is a problem with the web server. I will fix within 3 hours....

jaring

Dec 3, 2008
Im getting an error when trying to download CMP.

Im getting an error when trying to download CMP.

Estado HTTP 404 - /files/CMP_2.6_QVGA_VGA_SQUARE.cab

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

type Informe de estado

mensaje /files/CMP_2.6_QVGA_VGA_SQUARE.cab

descripción El recurso requerido (/files/CMP_2.6_QVGA_VGA_SQUARE.cab) no está disponible.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

JBossWeb/2.0.0.GA

jaring

Dec 3, 2008
addition

the link on to of your forum topic is working but the links on your website for download are not working; is also an previous version

Martinhdk

Mar 7, 2007
hey D, long time no hear :)

How can I make CMP select a ringtone from storage card? They are not showing up...

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Disabled images are used int two situations:
    1) When the device hasnt this hardware or the is problem comunicating with it. For example: It the device hasnt wifi or bluetooth or 3G then the button will be disabled.
    2) Connections disabled. The user cant stablish connections...
    ...however profile switching based on a Location into a determined time frame doesn't work for me...

At the university i've add a time frame from 8.30 to 13.30 with "vibrate" mode.. but at 8.31 CMP still show "university-default" and not "University-Lesson"...
    No way to change the profile... also if at 8.31 i close & re-open CMP, it always sets to university-default.

I am beginning to think that there are errors in my database... (all ok with errors check)
    In that case the are a problem in your database, sure. Now I ve to go out but can you send me your database? I will look for a problem in it. Very soon will be ready the utilities for export/import to/from XML so you will be able to see/edit all the data. (places, lacs, cells, schedules, actions....).
    Dani