[APP][USELESS][02/01/2009](touch HD) PocketGravity for diamond Gsensor

Search This thread

hellgod

Jul 19, 2007
Hi all !

I modifyed the PocketGravity software to use the Gensor of the Diamond !
It's totaly useless but fun.

Youtube demo video

Thanks to the guys from XFlib for PocketGravity !

Attachments

• PocketGravityDiamond.zip
    311.2 KB · Views: 14,360
Last edited:

kultus

Jul 7, 2007
so its the same soft with gsensor support or only some try???

OK now I see is there any chace to have VGA interface...it will be nicer...

Last edited:

emre_aachen

Jul 26, 2008
nice but i think i need a user manual or sth else to make the things that is on youtube video... all i can do is, circles and boxes...

Driskol

Sep 2, 2008
Sevilla
boostmyhtc.blogspot.com
nice but i think i need a user manual or sth else to make the things that is on youtube video... all i can do is, circles and boxes...

Just circles and boxes xD That's all xD

Use the stick to joint figures and try the other tools, like move, duplicate, etc...

One thing: I have a prob with the game, 2 versions ( with gsensor and without ) when u clikc, on the movements tools, u cant click directly into forms to make another new one.

Doesnt work the button, u just need to click on "alldirections" button and move the slitys pressed to the screeen to "figures"

Anyone have the same prob like me?

(sorry mah english :p)

hellgod

Jul 19, 2007

Use the stick to joint figures and try the other tools, like move, duplicate, etc...

One thing: I have a prob with the game, 2 versions ( with gsensor and without ) when u clikc, on the movements tools, u cant click directly into forms to make another new one.

Doesnt work the button, u just need to click on "alldirections" button and move the slitys pressed to the screeen to "figures"

Yes I got the same problem !
If I got time, I'll try to look where does it come from .

deyima

Jul 29, 2008
@hellgod.

Could you make a switcher, where you can choose original mode (without G-Sensor) or Diamond mode (with G-Sensor)?

AbuHumaid

Jan 29, 2008
Muscat

The same problem with me ..

@hellgod.

Could you make a switcher, where you can choose original mode (without G-Sensor) or Diamond mode (with G-Sensor)?

Nice one ..

And it would be nice also if we can make lines .. and maybe if we can change the wallpaper ..

;) ..

bastla

Jul 25, 2008
Touch HD

Hi hellgod,

Could you please recompile your code with the following lines added to the file xf_w32main.cpp (located in .\source\XFlib of PocketGravity_src folder)
to make the application work for the HTC Touch HD, which has a bigger screen then the Diamond.

Could you please insert
Code:
	else if(HEIGHT == 800){
		xf_softzoom = 1;
 		HEIGHT = 320;
		xf_rotatebuffer = (u16*)malloc(480*640*2);
	}
between line 287 and line 288 (which for me is, just for reference:
Code:
	XF_SmartPhone = XF_IsSmartPhone();
)

Instead of that you could of course release your code, so someone else can do this :D.

Thank you very much in advantage.

Last edited:

hellgod

Jul 19, 2007
Hi guys !
I have done the modifications for the touch HD !
Try it (I can't, I don't have one) and give me feedback.:)

bastla

Jul 25, 2008
:) I can also confirm that the application is working.

I also have troubles with the screen being partly not refreshed. But this is due to the dirtiness of the "hack" I proposed. So it's not hellgod's fault. Thanks to him for developing the g-Sensor support.

As the author of the app talks of "just upscaling for now" (see http://www.xflib.net/index.php?action=games&name=PocketGravity&view=changelog) we probably can expect a better solution to come.