• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[APP][v0.5 BETA][29/12/08] I Am Rich HD

Search This thread

xb00t

Oct 15, 2008
I Am Rich HD

diamondredbc2.png

DOWNLOAD

FAQ
What is it?
"I Am Rich HD" is an imitation of the useless "I Am Rich" iPhone app that was around some time ago and by association is completely useless as well. :rolleyes:

But whats the point then?
Well... there isn't one. Its just my venture into the world of WinMo development. And its pretty. :D

(On that note, could someone recommend some websites/tutorials/ebooks on the specific topic of using VS2008 for developing WinMo apps. Thanks.)

How do I use it?
Theres 2 buttons.
- Info Button -> shows you the matra. (recite it at least 3 times a day to make sure you have your wealth forever)
- the X button -> closes the app

To go to the main screen from the mantra hit the back button on the HD.
For the about dialog tap the mantra.

But there already is an "I Am Rich" Windows Mobile app.
Thats not a question. But anyway the other app that is out there did not display properly on my HD. I believe it was developed for the Diamond.

Something isnt working.
Again not a question but honestly I have no idea. :D I thing you need to have .NET Framework 3.5 for the app to work properly.

How do I install it?
Just copy the exe anywhere in your device and run it.

Can I help? / Can I have the resources?
Sure. If you are interested in doing some pointless fun programming PM me and I will send you all the graphics. I would like to include some further changes to the program, unfortunately my VS2008 programming skills are pretty limited. PM me if you can lend a hand and/or answer a few specific questions.

Thanks for giving it a try. Any feedback is appreciated (and I mean any).

G

Giznetic

i want to give a go at developing some games and software....

is it very difficult to make something like this...

What i mean is... in Visual Studio is it easy to use...

xb00t

Oct 15, 2008
I just installed the "I Am Rich HD" on my phone. But where can i find it?

From the FAQ:
How do I install it?

Giznetic said:
i want to give a go at developing some games and software....

is it very difficult to make something like this...

What i mean is... in Visual Studio is it easy to use...

Ive had little to no exposure to VS before but making this "app" didnt take more then a couple of hours. And that includes Photoshop time. But knowing some programming is a must just to make your way around VS. I started here - http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=445396

Good luck. :)

umexed said:
ahahhahahhahhahahhaha bro seriously that made my day!! :D
Mine too. :D
By the way, great work with PowerOFF. I find it extremely usefill. Care to share some tips for the new starters?

Last edited:
G

Giznetic

From the FAQ:
How do I install it?

Ive had little to no exposure to VS before but making this "app" didnt take more then a couple of hours. And that includes Photoshop time. But knowing some programming is a must just to make your way around VS. I started here - http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=445396

Good luck. :)

Mine too. :D
By the way, great work with PowerOFF. I find it extremely usefill. Care to share some tips for the new starters?

what version of visual studio did you use?