[APP][v1.08] VD Infos (Package: com.vitaodoidao.vdinfos)

Search This thread

VD171

Jun 21, 2012
LG K10
Samsung Galaxy J7
New Release: Version 1.08

Download: https://forum.xda-developers.com/attachments/vd_infos-v1-08-apk.5223217/

Changelog:

- Fully renamed from "VD Informations" to "VD Infos".
- Fully renamed from "com.vitaodoidao.vdinformacoes" to "com.vitaodoidao.vdinfos".
- Fully compatible with Android 11 (SDK 30). (Thanks to @doggydog2 and @batlayo)
- Removed the app name from the home title.
- Change the expression "Radio" to "Radio/Modem/Baseband".
- Updated links to XDA.
- Removed all string values from xml files.
- Fixed open link in the menu list.
- Result content reorganized.
- Changed all long toasts to short.
- Fixed exceptions for reading calls.
- Fixed exceptions for reading WiFi.
- Fixed exceptions for reading Radio/Modem/Baseband.
- Supressed unwanted result for Android 9+ (SDK 29+): unknown SERIAL.
- Unhappy app size increased to 3,12 MB due to the latest SDK and build tools.
- Added option to do a SIMPLE Root Check (fast and quickly).
- Fixed Save to File for Android 9 and Android 10.
- Disabled button for Save to File if is on Android 11+ (SDK 30+).
- Improved method of detection of Magisk TMPFS.
- Improved try and catch for each method and parsing of fails or nulled results.
- Added all LSposed classes names for detection.
- Added all VirtualXposed classes names for detection.
- Added search for /data/magisk_backup.
- Improved search for folders, binaries and files inside /data/adb.
- Improved search for folders, binaries and files inside /data/local.
- Improved search for folders, binaries and files inside /sdcard/Android.
- Improved search for folders, binaries and files inside /sbin/.magisk.
- Improved functions of Riru detection.
- Improved searching of folders, binaries and files.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: JJ111 and doggydog2

doggydog2

Jul 2, 2007
Samsung Galaxy S10
OnePlus 8 Pro
It works!

What might be missing (but i can be easily fooled by xprivacy Pro in root mode):

- TelephonyManager.getDeviceId 15digit IMEI, apps get it reportedly. In any case, hope we do dual attack:

TelephonyManager telephonyMgr = (TelephonyManager) getSystemService(TELEPHONY_SERVICE);
if (Build.VERSION.SDK_INT >= Build.VERSION_CODES.O) {
IMEINumber = telephonyMgr.getImei();
} else {
IMEINumber = telephonyMgr.getDeviceId();

would be interesting if deprecated way still worked

- Build.getSerial , can we somehow pretend we're one of the privileged apps? https://developer.android.com/reference/android/os/Build#getSerial()

- TelephonyManager.getSimSerial , same as above

- TelephonyManager.getSubscriberId , same as above

***** what's hidden by default (the Android 11 protection):
Serial, IMEI, Accounts, Running services, Running Processes

***** what's hidden/masked by xprivacy:
above and Android ID, Google Service Framework, Radio/Modem/Baseband, Telephony (except Quantity), SIM (except SIM Operator), Builds (most), Wi-Fi (the first part), Calls, Installed Packages, Installed Applications

***** what's revealed in the second line while xprivacy tries to mask it (masked and correct field - interesting, you must use additional method here):
Keys, Device, Brand, Model, Product, Manufacturer, Hardware

***** what's not hidden by xprivacy and it is for otherapps:
ID Advertising (could be simply cached?)

***** what's not hidden by xprivacy:
Fingerprint (cannot hide), User-Agent (browsers will deal with it via extensions or maybe Bromite WebView can do this globally), Bounded Bluetooth Devices (as per permission given), Builds Prop (cannot hide), Networks

***** whats revealed when we upgrade VDInfo to root app despite xprivacy:
nothing, there's no special effort in root mode, just root detection (not saying it's needed, in root apps we trust more than in the normal/system apps)

***** whats revealed when we upgrade VDInfo to system app:
nothing. with READ_PRIVILEGED_PHONE_STATE added, also nothing. this would probably require app to be more demanding (manifest, different calls) but not sure, i thought at least some identifiers would show up automatically with /etc/permissions/priv-app* prop..

didn't realize AppOpps actually adds permissions when READ_DEVICE_IDENTIFIERS is activated. When this is set to true, IMEIs are shown. This choice is off by default. Surprising that this is proactively unmasking data, if i'm correct.

btw what a stupid decision by LSPosed to apply only on specific app, need to find workaround for this huge mistake! But it really works smoother than EDXposed.

conclusions, doubts:
1) no doubt AppOpps/XPrivacy protects most apps. The apps you download from the play store. But I care about vendor/firmware apps and this is where it gets complex. There are so many extra rules. Since VDInfo is a normal app, it's difficult to find out what data the sleezy apps really get. Device manufacturers go extra mile to precook fine permission profiles for apps like facebook and don't hesitate to slap them to vendor/priv-app or product/priv-app folder.
2) XPrivacy shows that it is hiding device IDs even for very normal apps. It shows old and new value. This gives impression that those IDs are available, but it could be just that the root app can read and show those IDs beforehand?
3) I found with AppOpps is as good as XPrivacy if point 2 is ok. I want to hide device IDs, and have a great discipline in setting other Android UI permissions. The main abuser GMS can be fixed with both apps (to fix the annoying popups if you don't give it all permissions in Android UI). For lame users, with zero discipline as expected, I need to manage their phones with either XPrivacy or AppOpps Pro as each can restrict permissions for new apps. This is helpful as new users simply reinstall facebook and 30 seconds later the sleezy company has all call records and contacts, while the user happily clicks on "sweet default" choices. Obviously, LSPosed cannot be used for these users as it doesn't auto include new apps.
4) Another great choice is LineageOS AOSP with their permission manager and tons of manufacturer's precooked stuff gone.

Last edited:

VD171

Jun 21, 2012
LG K10
Samsung Galaxy J7
  • - TelephonyManager.getDeviceId 15digit IMEI, apps get it reportedly. In any case, hope we do dual attack.
Both methods are read by app.

• - Build.getSerial , can we somehow pretend we're one of the privileged apps.
  • - TelephonyManager.getSimSerial , same as above.
  • - TelephonyManager.getSubscriberId , same as above.
There is no way to pretend that. Android is Linux and Linux checks privileged apps by UID. Therefore, if the application does not have a system UID, you can never fake it.

• ***** what's hidden by default (the Android 11 protection).
Finally. The app should be able to read only what is necessary for its operation. In addition, permission should be requested for any specific-user info.

• ***** what's hidden/masked by xprivacy.
. Sim quantity is not much relevant.
. XprivacyLua can mask SIM OPERATOR easily. You need to disable "Use tracking".
. Builds are really exposed for every app. Sad...
. Wi-Fi can be masked but some apps can crash. For this, really needs a specific-app testing.

• ***** what's revealed in the second line while xprivacy tries to mask it.
There are many ways to read them. They really need more attention.

• ***** what's not hidden by xprivacy and it is for otherapps.
Unhappy, XPrivacyLua doesn't change the Ads ID by default.
But this hook by Fif_ can does this: https://lua.xprivacy.eu/repo/view?id=130
(You need to disabled the default hook first.)

• ***** what's not hidden by xprivacy.
. Fingerprint can be masked without issues.
. User-agent is probably the most easy way to read device infos. It really exposes you. I never found an application that wanted to hide it.
. Builds Prop can be masked without issues too.

• ***** whats revealed when we upgrade VDInfo to root app despite xprivacy.
  • ***** whats revealed when we upgrade VDInfo to system app.
If the app has the same system UID, it will certainly read a lot more.
But the proposal here is to read what can be read for non-system applications.

• didn't realize AppOpps actually adds permissions when READ_DEVICE_IDENTIFIERS is activated. When this is set to true, IMEIs are shown. This choice is off by default. Surprising that this is proactively unmasking data, if i'm correct.
READ_DEVICE_IDENTIFIERS only matter if this is a system app.
NO one system permission will be added to the app.
This is not the proposal.

• btw what a stupid decision by LSPosed to apply only on specific app, need to find workaround for this huge mistake! But it really works smoother than EDXposed.
I'm totally agree with out. I loved LSPosed, but I will not select app by app. Never.

• 1) But I care about vendor/firmware apps and this is where it gets complex.
System app can be totally disabled without uninstalling them.

• 2) XPrivacy shows that it is hiding device IDs even for very normal apps. It shows old and new value.
It is not an issue with XPrivacy. The point is that my app tries other non-conventional ways.
But, of course, they should all be masked.

• 3) I found with AppOpps is as good as XPrivacy if point 2 is ok.
AppOpps works different than XPrivacyLua. It modifies alarms, receivers, services and other things related with the structure of the app. XPrivacyLua will never try to modify it.

• 4) Another great choice is LineageOS AOSP with their permission manager and tons of manufacturer's precooked stuff gone.
Unhappy, I prefer original stock rom. I don't like "custom" roms. So, I'm not fimiliarized.

doggydog2

Jul 2, 2007
Samsung Galaxy S10
OnePlus 8 Pro
Thanks a lot. You seems to be knowledgeable. I don't understand why Marcel isn't nicer to you on the forum:)
Unhappy, XPrivacyLua doesn't change the Ads ID by default.
But this hook by Fif_ can does this: https://lua.xprivacy.eu/repo/view?id=130
(You need to disabled the default hook first.)
oh thanks, i forgot about the plugins. Wow, wish that Oneplus plugin worked - app killing is rampant. What happens this ID gets deleted to zeros, but not for all apps (VDInfo). Now this new one is randomizing, but again not for VDInfo.
. Fingerprint can be masked without issues.
. Builds Prop can be masked without issues too.
how?
System app can be totally disabled without uninstalling them.
Yeah, but i need them. I need to deal with the load of vendor apps that has to stay there (unless it's AOSP)
  • 2) XPrivacy shows that it is hiding device IDs even for very normal apps. It shows old and new value.
It is not an issue with XPrivacy. The point is that my app tries other non-conventional ways.
But, of course, they should all be masked.
This was maybe confusing to read. I ment this: XPrivacy masked device ID like IMEI, SIM card ID even if this should not be readable in Android 11. It further shown the real ID as old value and zeroes as new value. This implies that Android 11 doesn't hide those IDs but i speculate it's simply XPrivacy as root app know these values and just hooks up to the ID fetching process even when filtering not needed.
If not, that'd be scary as quite many apps had these IDs filtered, showing real values as old value...

VD171

Jun 21, 2012
LG K10
Samsung Galaxy J7
  • Thanks a lot. You seems to be knowledgeable. I don't understand why Marcel isn't nicer to you on the forum:)
Thank you very much, my friend. I don't think he likes jokes. :p But I love him, anyway.

• oh thanks, i forgot about the plugins. Wow, wish that Oneplus plugin worked - app killing is rampant. What happens this ID gets deleted to zeros, but not for all apps (VDInfo). Now this new one is randomizing, but again not for VDInfo.
You need to disable the default hook. Otherwise, both hooks will attempt to spoof the ads ID. Read the hook instructions for Fif_: "1. Disable the stock AdvertisingIdClient$Info.getId hook."

• how?
Unfortunately, I don't know of any app that hides build props at the moment.
But, there will be no issues if both are hidden.
The new (Device ID Masker), the old (Mobile Faker) and the old (Device Faker) hides the fingerprint:
https://bytesreverserapps.com/device-id-masker/
https://apkpure.com/br/mobile-faker/com.unique.mobilefaker
https://apkpure.com/br/device-faker-xposed/com.devicefaker.free

• Yeah, but i need them. I need to deal with the load of vendor apps that has to stay there (unless it's AOSP)
You are right. XPrivacyLua works perfectly for system apps too. Even if UID is 1000 (UID for system).

• This was maybe confusing to read. I ment this: XPrivacy masked device ID like IMEI, SIM card ID even if this should not be readable in Android 11. It further shown the real ID as old value and zeroes as new value. This implies that Android 11 doesn't hide those IDs but i speculate it's simply XPrivacy as root app know these values and just hooks up to the ID fetching process even when filtering not needed. If not, that'd be scary as quite many apps had these IDs filtered, showing real values as old value...
Methods for reading, remain accessible. But the system changes the ID to "unknown". If something can override the system, like xposed, it can change the ID for anyone you want. You keep safe, it's not an issue. You just never have to set your original ID to be fed.

Last edited:

VD171

Jun 21, 2012
LG K10
Samsung Galaxy J7
Here is the proof of XPrivacyLua can spoof even the system apps (UID 1000).

Before:
screenshot_2020-12-18-01-12-04-751_com-android-settings-jpg.5223659

After:

screenshot_2020-12-18-01-20-03-635_com-android-settings-jpg.5223661

screenshot_2020-12-18-01-21-55-846_com-android-settings-jpg.5223671

XPrivacyLua logs:
screenshot_2020-12-18-01-22-41-841_eu-faircode-xlua-pro-jpg.5223665

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-12-18-01-12-04-751_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-12-18-01-12-04-751_com.android.settings.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 333
  • Screenshot_2020-12-18-01-20-03-635_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-12-18-01-20-03-635_com.android.settings.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 332
  • Screenshot_2020-12-18-01-22-41-841_eu.faircode.xlua.pro.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-12-18-01-22-41-841_eu.faircode.xlua.pro.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 332
  • Screenshot_2020-12-18-01-21-55-846_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-12-18-01-21-55-846_com.android.settings.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 333

braschlosan

Sep 11, 2009
Does a FAQ exist somewhere that would help users understand what actions to take based on specific results? Someone asked me to help get their banking application working and I was hoping to send them the link so they might be able to solve the problem themselves

VD171

Jun 21, 2012
LG K10
Samsung Galaxy J7
Does a FAQ exist somewhere that would help users understand what actions to take based on specific results? Someone asked me to help get their banking application working and I was hoping to send them the link so they might be able to solve the problem themselves
No, at the moment.
You need to fix by yourself.
If you attach your results, I can help you.
You can share the app if you want :)

xdarasc

Nov 13, 2017
Duuuude?!
U sure an app like yours should use user tracking?!

Doesn't sound too trustworthy to me.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210301_214422.jpg
    Screenshot_20210301_214422.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 18
  • Screenshot_20210301_214436.jpg
    Screenshot_20210301_214436.jpg
    114.7 KB · Views: 18

xdarasc

Nov 13, 2017
No one tracking is made.
No one analytic is used.
Google Api are used for reading GSF id (google service framework) and ADVERTISING id.
Thanks for clarification!

GSF works w/o that, ad ID obviously not

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210301_215631.jpg
    Screenshot_20210301_215631.jpg
    171 KB · Views: 16

kascro

Jul 18, 2012
Hello dear developer!
I am having trouble with my banking app. It says : Detected advanced debugger (adb1)

Phone is Xiaomi MI 10T Pro and i am rooted with magisk on xiaomi.eu android 11.
Settings are: magisk 21.4,, magisk hide enabled on banking app, systemless host and busybox addons are installed.

Was using bank app regulary and today it just gave me the error above. After that i hide magisk name in app and hope to somehow hide my root/twrp completely so i can go to bank and get new codes and hoping it will go okay if we are able to hide my root.

This is log from your app:
================ -> Quantities Total Time: 15 minutes and 53 seconds. Total of tries: 5,060,596. Total found: 11.
* Emulator detected. ================ ================ -> ROOT
#1. [* EMULATOR]: [ro.kernel.qemu.gles]: 0
#2. [Found]: package:/data/app/~~ZvUq6Q_TRxD8y9M54DFqDw==/com.llamalab.automate.ext.superuser-D3zRagxxZuVFNt6Hrjh [...]
#3. [Found]: com.llamalab.automate.ext.superuser, /data/user/com.llamalab.automate.ext.superuser, /data/app/~~Z [...]
#4. [Found]: /system/lib/libsigchain.so
#5. [Found]: /system/lib64/libsigchain.so
#6. [Found]: /data/data/com.keramidas.TitaniumBackup
#7. [Found]: /data/data/com.keramidas.TitaniumBackup/files
#8. [Found]: /data/data/com.keramidas.TitaniumBackup/files/busybox
#9. [Found]: /data/user/0/com.keramidas.TitaniumBackup
#10. [Found]: /data/user/0/com.keramidas.TitaniumBackup/files
#11. [Found]: /data/user/0/com.keramidas.TitaniumBackup/files/busybox ================

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I'm trying to work out why one of my banking apps still detects root and after running your app, the only entry I got was:

Code:
    ================
    -> ROOT

#1. [* EMULATOR]: unknown

================

Any suggestions on what that is and how I can get rid of it?
    Hi, how to use your app to determine a hidden service check root of a banking app?
    My app does not inspect app by app.
    You have to inspect app by app by yourself.
    My app just show you what is exposing you.
    And then, you try to fix it.
    If you want to inspect an app, I suggest you ApkTool:
    (Para quem fala PORTUGUÊS, o próximo post está totalmente traduzido !)

VD Infos v1.08

vdinfos-en-01.jpg
    vdinfos-en-02.jpg

vdinfos-en-03.jpg
    vdinfos-en-04.jpg

As we all know, Android is a super powerful and super versatile operating system.​
    What nobody tells you is that all your personal details and confidential information are available for all your installed applications.​
    Protect yourself against these types of invasions of privacy is an obligation.​
    The VD Infos app reads several of these details and information to show you an example of what can be captured from your device in use.​
    NO ONE INFORMATION IS STORED, SENT OR TRANSMITTED TO ANY FILE OR SERVER.
    If you want, you can disallow usage of internet with a firewall, or you can just turn off the internet.​

Why use it ?
    • Just for curious.
    • See your device informations.
    • Test your hooks and spoofs.

Languages:
    • English
    • Portuguese

What it can read ?
    • ULTRA ROOT CHECKER/DETECTOR.
    • ULTRA MAGISK CHECKER/DETECTOR.
    • ULTRA XPOSED CHECKER/DETECTOR.
    • ULTRA RIRU CHECKER/DETECTOR.
    • Simple Root Check (Fast and Quickly).
    • Check many ways to detect android emulators.
    • Check many ways to detect busybox, whale framework, taichi frameworks, xposedbridge, lsposed, edxposed, virtualxposed, vaexposed, exposed, quickxposed, sandvxposed, zhihuxposed, xhook, supersu, suhide, luckypatcher, deviceemulator, rootcloak, xprivacy, xprivacylua, ebxprivacy, titaniumbackup, deviceidmasker and others.
    • Read Bluetooth MAC and VISIBLE NAME.
    • Read bounded bluetooth devices.
    • Read radio/modem/baseband version.
    • Read phone informations: Device, Brand, Model, Product, Manufacturer, Hardware.
    • Read build keys.
    • Read Advertising ID.
    • Detects currently Selinux configuration.
    • Read build properties.
    • Read Android ID.
    • Read GSF ID (Google Services Framework).
    • Read IMEI (of all SIMs).
    • Read FINGERPRINT.
    • Check many ways to read SERIAL number.
    • List ACCOUNTS.
    • List CALL LOGS.
    • Read User-Agent (http.agent and getUserAgentString).
    • List SIM informations (of all SIMs).
    • List PHONE informations.
    • List WIFI informations (like MAC, IP, NAME, DNS, DHCP and previously connected WIFIs).
    • List NETWORK informations (each one).
    • List RUNNING PROCESSES.
    • List RUNNING SERVICES.
    • List INSTALLED PACKAGES.
    • List INSTALLED APPLICATIONS.

How to protect yourself ?

Based on:

Tested on:
    • Android 4.4.2: SDK 19
    • Android 4.4.4: SDK 19
    • Android 5.0.2: SDK 21
    • Android 5.1.1: SDK 22
    • Android 6.0: SDK 23
    • Android 7.0: SDK 24
    • Android 7.1.1: SDK 25
    • Android 7.1.2: SDK 25
    • Android 8.0.0: SDK 26
    • Android 8.1.0: SDK 27
    • Android 9.0: SDK 28
    • Android 10.0: SDK 29
    • Android 11.0: SDK 30

Contacts:

Disclaimer:
    • Use and distribute as you want and as you wish.

Thanks to:

Download and support:
    Version Information
    Current Version:
    Release Date: 2021-February-15

Created: 2019-October-29
    Last Updated: 2021-February-15
    (For who speak PORTUGUESE ! Keep attention, reply in ENGLISH only !)
    (Para quem fala PORTUGUÊS ! Fique atento, responda apenas em INGLÊS !)

VD Infos v1.08

vdinfos-pt-01.jpg
    vdinfos-pt-02.jpg

vdinfos-pt-03.jpg
    vdinfos-pt-04.jpg

Como todos já sabemos, o Android é um sistema operacional super potente e super versátil.​
    O que ninguém conta para você, é que todos os seus detalhes pessoais e informações confidenciais, estão disponíveis para todos os seus aplicativos instalados.​
    Se proteger destes tipos de invasões de privacidade, é uma obrigação.​
    O app VD Informações lê vários destes detalhes e informações para expor para você um exemplo do que pode ser capturado do seu aparelho em uso.​
    NENHUMA INFORMAÇÃO É ARMAZENADA, ENVIADA OU TRANSMITIDA PARA NENHUM ARQUIVO OU SERVIDOR
    Se quiser, você pode desautorizar o uso da internet com um firewall, ou você pode simplesmente desligar a internet.​

Por que usar?
    • Apenas por curiosidade.
    • Ver as informações do dispositivo.
    • Testar seus hooks e camuflagens.

Línguas:
    • Inglês
    • Português

O que ele pode ler ?
    • ULTRA ROOT DETECTOR (superusuário).
    • ULTRA MAGISK DETECTOR.
    • ULTRA XPOSED DETECTOR.
    • ULTRA RIRU DETECTOR.
    • Root Check simples (rápido e prático).
    • Checa várias maneiras para detectar emuladores android.
    • Checa várias maneiras para detectar o busybox, whale framework, taichi frameworks, xposedbridge, edxposed, virtualxposed, vaexposed, lsposed, exposed, quickxposed, sandvxposed, zhihuxposed, xhook, supersu, suhide, luckypatcher, deviceemulator, rootcloak, xprivacy, xprivacylua, ebxprivacy, titaniumbackup, deviceidmasker e outros.
    • Lê o Bluetooth MAC e NOME VISÍVEL.
    • Lê dispositivos bluetooth pareados.
    • Lê a versão do rádio/modem/baseband.
    • Lê os dados do aparelho: Dispositivo, Marca, Modelo, Produto, Fabricante, Hardware.
    • Lê as chaves da build.
    • Lê o Advertising ID.
    • Detecta a configuração atual do Selinux.
    • Lê as propriedades da build.
    • Lê o Android ID.
    • Lê o GSF ID (Google Sevices Framework).
    • Lê o IMEI (de todos os chips).
    • Lê a IMPRESSÃO DIGITAL de vários métodos.
    • Checa várias maneiras para ler o número SERIAL.
    • Lista as CONTAS.
    • Lista o HISTÓRICO DE LIGAÇÕES.
    • Lê o User-Agent (http.agent e getUserAgentString).
    • Lista as informações do CHIP (de todos os chips).
    • Lista as informações do TELEFONE.
    • Lista as informações do WIFI (como MAC, IP, NOME, DNS, DHCP e redes WIFI conectadas anteriormente).
    • Lista as informações das REDES (cada uma).
    • Lista os PROCESSOS EM EXECUÇÃO.
    • Lista os SERVIÇOS EM EXECUÇÃO.
    • Lista os PACOTES INSTALADOS.
    • Lista os APLICATIVOS INSTALADOS.

Como se proteger ?

Baseado em:

Testado em:
    • Android 4.4.2: SDK 19
    • Android 4.4.4: SDK 19
    • Android 5.0.2: SDK 21
    • Android 5.1.1: SDK 22
    • Android 6.0: SDK 23
    • Android 7.0: SDK 24
    • Android 7.1.1: SDK 25
    • Android 7.1.2: SDK 25
    • Android 8.0.0: SDK 26
    • Android 8.1.0: SDK 27
    • Android 9.0: SDK 28
    • Android 10.0: SDK 29
    • Android 11.0: SDK 30

Contatos:

Licença:
    • Use e distribua da maneira que quiser e como você bem entender.

Agradecimentos:

Download e suporte:
    Informação da Versão
    Versão Atual:
    Data de Lançamento: 2021-Fevereiro-15

Criação: 2019-Outubro-29
    Última Atualização: 2021-Fevereiro-15
    New Release: Version 1.08

Download: https://forum.xda-developers.com/attachments/vd_infos-v1-08-apk.5223217/

Changelog:

- Fully renamed from "VD Informations" to "VD Infos".
    - Fully renamed from "com.vitaodoidao.vdinformacoes" to "com.vitaodoidao.vdinfos".
    - Fully compatible with Android 11 (SDK 30). (Thanks to @doggydog2 and @batlayo)
    - Removed the app name from the home title.
    - Change the expression "Radio" to "Radio/Modem/Baseband".
    - Updated links to XDA.
    - Removed all string values from xml files.
    - Fixed open link in the menu list.
    - Result content reorganized.
    - Changed all long toasts to short.
    - Fixed exceptions for reading calls.
    - Fixed exceptions for reading WiFi.
    - Fixed exceptions for reading Radio/Modem/Baseband.
    - Supressed unwanted result for Android 9+ (SDK 29+): unknown SERIAL.
    - Unhappy app size increased to 3,12 MB due to the latest SDK and build tools.
    - Added option to do a SIMPLE Root Check (fast and quickly).
    - Fixed Save to File for Android 9 and Android 10.
    - Disabled button for Save to File if is on Android 11+ (SDK 30+).
    - Improved method of detection of Magisk TMPFS.
    - Improved try and catch for each method and parsing of fails or nulled results.
    - Added all LSposed classes names for detection.
    - Added all VirtualXposed classes names for detection.
    - Added search for /data/magisk_backup.
    - Improved search for folders, binaries and files inside /data/adb.
    - Improved search for folders, binaries and files inside /data/local.
    - Improved search for folders, binaries and files inside /sdcard/Android.
    - Improved search for folders, binaries and files inside /sbin/.magisk.
    - Improved functions of Riru detection.
    - Improved searching of folders, binaries and files.
    For now:

- 2020-May-10: Reserve new Thread on XDA-Developers.
    - 2020-May-10: Post about in english.
    - 2020-May-10: Post about in portuguese.
    - 2020-May-11: Finish english translation.
    - 2020-May-11: Release version 1.04.
    - 2020-June-11: Improve root detection methods with counter of time, counter of tries to detect root and counter of root possibilities found.
    - 2020-June-12: Add loading message with details of actual action.
    - 2020-June-13: Implement function to read Advertising ID, Device, Brand, Model, Product, Hardware, Manufacturer and Keys. And other ways to read Fingerprint.
    - 2020-June-14: Implement background functions for to keep app responsive. And shown of actual running task.
    - 2020-June-15: Full handling of errors and exceptions with details of last action.
    - 2020-June-16: Improve system properties detections.
    - 2020-June-17: Improve functions to detect emulators.
    - 2020-June-18: Splitted buttons to read informtions of the device and to detect root.
    - 2020-June-18: Added button to copy results in text style and another button to save results to a file.
    - 2020-June-19: Implement function to read Build properties by many ways.
    - 2020-June-20: Implement function to detect xposed classes.
    - 2020-June-21: Reduce and compress APK size to less than 1MB.
    - 2020-June-22: Improve selinux detections.
    - 2020-June-23: Improve functions to detect root precisely.
    - 2020-June-24: Fully translated to english.
    - 2020-June-25: Improve functions to read Build properties precisely.
    - 2020-June-26: Splitted root detection into three methods: Basic, Advanced and Agressive.
    - 2020-June-27: Arrangement of variables and methods.
    - 2020-June-28: Tests on 4.4.4, 5.1.1 and 7.1.2.
    - 2020-June-29: Tests on 5.0.2, 7.1.1 and 8.1.0.
    - 2020-June-30: Unhappy toybox is not preinstalled on SDK 21 (5.0.2) and lowers. So, toybox binaries were included on apk. APK size is now 2.6MB. :(
    - 2020-July-01: Unhappy executables are not allowed on SDK 29 (Android 10). So, toybox binaries were included as shared object libraries.
    - 2020-July-02: Tests on SDK 19, SDK 21, SDK 22, SDK 23, SDK 24, SDK 25, SDK 26, SDK 27, SDK 28, SDK 29 and SDK 30. And on archs (abi's): x86, x86_64, armeabi-v7a and arm64-v8a.
    - 2020-July-03: Filtered some false positives and some unwanted results.
    - 2020-July-04: I hate 4th of july.
    - 2020-July-05: Release signed version 1.05.
    - 2020-July-10: Added all xposed classes names for detection.
    - 2020-July-11: Implemented function to detect xposed on stack trace of exceptions.
    - 2020-July-12: Implemented function to detect root on /dev.
    - 2020-July-13: Implemented function to detect xposed using dex class loader.
    - 2020-July-14: Implemented function to detect apps from sources of installed packages.
    - 2020-July-15: Supressed unwanted details of detected infos.
    - 2020-July-16: Heavily increased lists for detection of classes, applications/packages and files/binaries.
    - 2020-July-24: Added button to stop actual action.
    - 2020-July-25: Added action to expand and unexpand each content.
    - 2020-September-04: Added confirmation dialog before to stop actual action.
    - 2020-September-05: Splitted methods for root detection.
    - 2020-September-06: Release signed version 1.06.
    Hi, how to use your app to determine a hidden service check root of a banking app?
    My app does not inspect app by app.
    You have to inspect app by app by yourself.
    My app just show you what is exposing you.
    And then, you try to fix it.
    If you want to inspect an app, I suggest you ApkTool:
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone