• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[APP][v2.5][23/03]NiceLock - Good Lock 2019 Launcher for Pie[w/ Update Notifications]

Search This thread

xantrk

Nov 9, 2011
l0LShkL.png

NICELOCK
Good Lock 2019 Launcher

What is NiceLock?
  • This app is only an alternative to main Good Lock app for the regions that it is officially unavailable.
  • This app only acts as a launcher for modules. Goodlock modules has to be installed separately. You can check apkmirror, sammobile etc or use this mega folder: https://mega.nz/#F!7sslhAYD!4lLr__aLuJEk3_A1t8ggdw.
  • As badlock app missing some modules, I decided to create this project as a quick alternative.
  • This app will be updated as Samsung adds new modules.

Screenshot
G6dDvYy.jpg

Changelog
v 1.0
-Initial release.
v 2.0
-UI is redesigned with material look.
-If a module is not installed, app redirects you to galaxy store.
-A small non-intrusive banner ad is placed. Also an ad-free paid version is published.
v 2.2
-Improved app stability
-Added toast notification when trying to launch an app that is not yet installed.
-Possible fix for rare case of force close on S8 and Note 8 devices. Please use contact developer option in play store if you face any problems.

v 2.3.5
•Added a Night Mode toggle.
•Added an option to switch to 3-column-grid layout.
•Brand new icon special thanks to XDA Recognized Themer "supergrobi94".

v 2.4
4000+ Downloads! Thank you for your support!
•NiceLock now shows installation status of the modules.
•Added a menu button to open XDA forums support thread in browser or its app.
•Night mode is now fully AMOLED-Black.
•Fixed an issue where navbar remains white when switching to night mode.

v 2.5
7500+ Downloads!
•PUSH NOTIFICATIONS!
Starting from now, when a module update is available, NiceLock will show push notifications.
•Home screen shortcuts (Paid version only)
•Context menu on long press
Open module's app info page, Galaxy Store Page and copy name and version to clipboard.
•Alphabetical sort option
•Added GDPR consent dialog for ads for users in EU. Please report back if you have any problems with it.

Downloads

Available through play store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.bluehorizonapps.nicelock3

Please consider ad-free donate version too: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.bluehorizonapps.nicelock3Paid

Buy me a coffee:
Please consider a small donation if this app saved you some time.
BTC: bc1q4wu3mqap0sahkw3pm8n8fynej4lgyw2wk6yfzq
Or ad free version here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.bluehorizonapps.nicelock3Paid

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190309-005552_NiceLock.jpg
    Screenshot_20190309-005552_NiceLock.jpg
    184.8 KB · Views: 2,046
Last edited:

xantrk

Nov 9, 2011
The same problem.
When i click on clockface "this app is no longer available"

Hi,

This happens when you didnt install the module separately and it is not available in your region. The app itself has no ability to install other apks but only to launch them. So for clockface to work, you need to download the missing clockface apk from mega folder in the op or from apkmirror.

hshah

Dec 24, 2005
Not sure I'm missing something here but the app is just a bunch of shortcuts right? If so, why is the ad free version priced at £5? I'm all for supporting developers but isn't that a little steep for what this app actually does?

Apologies in advance if I've overlooked a niche feature or something :cowboy:

xantrk

Nov 9, 2011
Not sure I'm missing something here but the app is just a bunch of shortcuts right? If so, why is the ad free version priced at £5? I'm all for supporting developers but isn't that a little steep for what this app actually does?

Apologies in advance if I've overlooked a niche feature or something :cowboy:

No worries! Yeah, you are right. This is my first time developing an app and the paid version is not for the functionality, for donation purposes actually, as I couldn't yet implement in app donations. Free one only comes with a small non-intrusive banner ad.

Btw it shouldn't be as high as 5£, I noticed some issues with prices in some countries, and gonna check yours. Do you live in UK?

hshah

Dec 24, 2005
No worries! Yeah, you are right. This is my first time developing an app and the paid version is not for the functionality, for donation purposes actually, as I couldn't yet implement in app donations. Free one only comes with a small non-intrusive banner ad.

Btw it shouldn't be as high as 5£, I noticed some issues with prices in some countries, and gonna check yours. Do you live in UK?

Yeah I'm in the UK :)

xantrk

Nov 9, 2011
New build is going live in beta:
•Night mode is now fully amoled.
•Fixed navbar remaining white in night mode.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    l0LShkL.png

NICELOCK
    Good Lock 2019 Launcher

What is NiceLock?
    • This app is only an alternative to main Good Lock app for the regions that it is officially unavailable.
    • This app only acts as a launcher for modules. Goodlock modules has to be installed separately. You can check apkmirror, sammobile etc or use this mega folder: https://mega.nz/#F!7sslhAYD!4lLr__aLuJEk3_A1t8ggdw.
    • As badlock app missing some modules, I decided to create this project as a quick alternative.
    • This app will be updated as Samsung adds new modules.

Screenshot
    G6dDvYy.jpg

Changelog
    v 1.0
    -Initial release.
    v 2.0
    -UI is redesigned with material look.
    -If a module is not installed, app redirects you to galaxy store.
    -A small non-intrusive banner ad is placed. Also an ad-free paid version is published.
    v 2.2
    -Improved app stability
    -Added toast notification when trying to launch an app that is not yet installed.
    -Possible fix for rare case of force close on S8 and Note 8 devices. Please use contact developer option in play store if you face any problems.

v 2.3.5
    •Added a Night Mode toggle.
    •Added an option to switch to 3-column-grid layout.
    •Brand new icon special thanks to XDA Recognized Themer "supergrobi94".

v 2.4
    4000+ Downloads! Thank you for your support!
    •NiceLock now shows installation status of the modules.
    •Added a menu button to open XDA forums support thread in browser or its app.
    •Night mode is now fully AMOLED-Black.
    •Fixed an issue where navbar remains white when switching to night mode.

v 2.5
    7500+ Downloads!
    •PUSH NOTIFICATIONS!
    Starting from now, when a module update is available, NiceLock will show push notifications.
    •Home screen shortcuts (Paid version only)
    •Context menu on long press
    Open module's app info page, Galaxy Store Page and copy name and version to clipboard.
    •Alphabetical sort option
    •Added GDPR consent dialog for ads for users in EU. Please report back if you have any problems with it.

Downloads

Available through play store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.bluehorizonapps.nicelock3

Please consider ad-free donate version too: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.bluehorizonapps.nicelock3Paid

Buy me a coffee:
    Please consider a small donation if this app saved you some time.
    BTC: bc1q4wu3mqap0sahkw3pm8n8fynej4lgyw2wk6yfzq
    Or ad free version here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.bluehorizonapps.nicelock3Paid

New beta update brings push notifications for app updates! It will go live after some test feedback, hopefully positive.
    Hi everyone!

v2.4 is now live with some improvements showing the installed/not installed status. And NiceLock free has just passed 4000+ downloads! Thank you for your support!
    Nice!!work perfect and is like new my note 8 with hadesrom!!perfect!!!
    Updated with night mode and grid view options!