[APP][v2.8][20/03]NiceLock - Good Lock 2020 Launcher [w/ Update Notifications]

xantrk

Nov 9, 2011
@xantrk ,

just got a NL notification on android 9 and 10 about NavStar module update. But this update seams to be for android 11 only. Just for the notice :)
m.
Hi meduza,

Thanks for the feedback. I am aware,but still the Android version based notification enrollment stats show very-low enrollment. The stats are delayed a couple of weeks so holding it back a little to make sure it will work as intended.

Sorry, You preceded me while I was writing so I didn't read it.. Yea, it's even stated at apk mirror.

@xantrk, Do you think that you have to make two versions (for Android 10 and 11) of nicelock? Because the orange notification for a avaliable new version soon might be under a lot of icons if they will be only for Android 11...
Yellow text should disappear now, server side fixed. Sorry, I was a little off-form due to lack of updates for a while :)

joedellosso69

Mar 8, 2015
Hi meduza,

Thanks for the feedback. I am aware,but still the Android version based notification enrollment stats show very-low enrollment. The stats are delayed a couple of weeks so holding it back a little to make sure it will work as intended.

Yellow text should disappear now, server side fixed. Sorry, I was a little off-form due to lack of updates for a while :)
Yes, it disappeared 👍🏼

JamaL-BK

Jan 20, 2021
Hi Dear..

I'm using Samsung Note20 Ultra 5G.

I received the Updated like

- NavStar > done from new update but when
open the Android 11 (OneUI3) support state &
know issuse - showed this not support it.

- Theme park > Done and Working.

- Egde Touch > I received noticed there update
available but when I tried to update I found
Previous update 11/12/2020.

- Nice Catch > Done and Working

- Quick Star > Done and Working

- One Hand Operation + > Done and Working

Also Previously I got update for (Sound Assistant) I think in 9/01/2021 and working but same situation of ( NavStar).

I attached the pic.

Attachments

xantrk

Nov 9, 2011
Hi Dear..

I'm using Samsung Note20 Ultra 5G.

I received the Updated like

- NavStar > done from new update but when
open the Android 11 (OneUI3) support state &
know issuse - showed this not support it.

- Theme park > Done and Working.

- Egde Touch > I received noticed there update
available but when I tried to update I found
Previous update 11/12/2020.

- Nice Catch > Done and Working

- Quick Star > Done and Working

- One Hand Operation + > Done and Working

Also Previously I got update for (Sound Assistant) I think in 9/01/2021 and working but same situation of ( NavStar).

I attached the pic.
Thanks so much for your feedback, I appreciate it. As I don't have hands on an Android 11 device these days, your input on Android 11 modules matter a lot! I updated the support status.
Double checking Edge Touch, you shouldn't have recieved a notification about Edge Touch, latest update I see was on March 2020. Today NavStar, Nice Catch, Theme Park and One Hand Operation were updated. Did I miss an update?

Reactions: JamaL-BK

JamaL-BK

Jan 20, 2021
Thanks so much for your feedback, I appreciate it. As I don't have hands on an Android 11 device these days, your input on Android 11 modules matter a lot! I updated the support status.
Double checking Edge Touch, you shouldn't have recieved a notification about Edge Touch, latest update I see was on March 2020. Today NavStar, Nice Catch, Theme Park and One Hand Operation were updated. Did I miss an update?
You Most Welcome.. xantrk

Regarding the (Edge Touch) I attached the pic and showed there is update available. And I'm wrong the date of last update in March not in December.

You are right and not miss anything 😊.

Thakn you.

Reactions: xantrk

1jkan

Jul 16, 2012
Hello. Thank you very much for working on the modules. I have been using NiceLock, QuickStar, NavStar, Task Changer and Sound Assistant for a long time. They are obligatory for me.
I have been on Android 11 for several days now and installed Nice Look and module updates right away.

1. QuickStar - color change option disappeared. Is this how it is supposed to be or only with me?
2. NavStar - works only in bright mode. Is it supposed to be like that?

xantrk

Nov 9, 2011
Hi Dear's

After the Update of NiceLock
The Android 11 (OneUI3) support state &
know issuse showing all Support now as per attached..

But still the (QuickStar) showing there update available and when tried to update also showed the last date 11/12/2020.

Thank you for your support ツ
Hello JamaL,

Could you long press on QuickStar, and screenshot the version number you see? It should be 4.1.01.15.

Reactions: JamaL-BK