[APP][v2.8][20/03]NiceLock - Good Lock 2020 Launcher [w/ Update Notifications]

xantrk

Nov 9, 2011
In Nicelock broken in Galaxy Laps works.
... this is like that with all guardian modules ...
m.
Rolling out a new update for fixing Battery Guardian. But as mentioned previously, memory and thermal guardian issues are not appear to be NiceLock related. When the build is approved in Play Store, you may see double icons for thermal and memory guardian, I will fall it back manually within today. This happened due wrong classification of the new lab modules as good lock modules, so they are recategorized locally. But anyway, early updaters will see double for a couple hours which will be fixed remotely.

EDIT: Might delay this update a little.

Reactions: meduza

meduza

May 27, 2012
Confirming battery guardian works now, when launched from NL (android 9 and 10).

Memory guardian seams to work a little, means the app screen appears for a few seconds to disappear suddenly, so it's not completely broken on android 9 and 10. Who knows, maybe Samsung will fix it the near future ... .
m.

Sami Jildeh

Aug 2, 2013
Confirming battery guardian works now, when launched from NL (android 9 and 10).

Memory guardian seams to work a little, means the app screen appears for a few seconds to disappear suddenly, so it's not completely broken on android 9 and 10. Who knows, maybe Samsung will fix it the near future ... .
m.
Thanks for confirming that Battery Guardian works with Android 9.

I installed it and can confirm too that it works. I hope it have good impact on Android 9 battery.

meduza

May 27, 2012
Hi..noticed an update (Memory Guardian) notification on Nicelock but not on the Nicelock downloader.. checked and no updates available for that apk...an issue or ?
+1 ! No update today morning (central Europa) on Samsung's side or apkmirror ... . (Was hoping for a fix for android 9/10 though... )
m.

Reactions: Xode