[APP][VGA][14.NOV.09]NEW Manila 2.5.19202525.0 full VGA ported

Search This thread

Akeo

Jan 27, 2007
Toplita Romana
After a few days and night I managed to make this Manila to work!

Thank God helped me finish!!! :)

This topic is dedicate only for chef's who want's to cook Manila 2.5 in your roms, not for any user !!! To make cab's for this is impossible, because is to
many packages which are necessary to work properly!!!

Thank you for your help @amarullz and @Kisja :)

Thank you all who participated in this project: @Captain_Throwback, @programatix and many others...

HTC Manila 2.5_1920_VGA_by_amarullz_and_Akeo_V.4.00( 14.NOV.2009) is now Online...

DOWNLOAD HERE -this package include Manila 2.5 from HTC Leo full VGA resize!

You need more packages from HTC Leo to work on! - Here (14.NOV.2009) is packages from my kitchen, or here, EXT packages_by amarullz_(11.NOV.2009) + Structured by categories!*

*This package must be complete with original Manila 2.5.1920.XX and files from bottom of this page!

Because all chef's do not want to share their work with others is very hard to develop alone this app...

Please help me to develop this beautiful application!

This is a open project, share your experience to complete this project! :)

Soon i want to group it strictly necessary packages for manila, no other packages...Help me find this packages...:)

This is not a final version and may contain some bugs...

Please report any bugs found...

Sorry to not answer all the questions but I am very busy with work :(

Some screenshot:
screen02lx.png

30.OCT.2009 - starting project...

31.OCT.2009 - new EXT Packages *

* fixed and remoduled some packages
* fixed Manila_Weather
* new initflashfiles.dat

31.OCT.2009 - full Manila 2_5_19183726_1 ported*

*ported EXT Packages full VGA resize from last Oficial Leo ROM neccesary to manila work full!

04.NOV.2009 -new HTC Manila 2.5.19202525.0 is ported!*

*some packages not working properly

14.NOV.2009 -new HTC Manila 2.5.19202525.0_VGA_by_amarullz_and_Akeo ported!*

Ported Progress Report by_amarullz

Manila_Core - Full Ported. but need some tweaks & reposition the dialog box (confirmation)

Manila_Calendar - Full Ported

Manila_Footprints - Untouched ( last thing & last priority, because it wasn't run properly in our device )

Manila_Home - Partial Ported. Need to re-porting the Launcher/Shortcut. Porting the citypicker, etc.

Manila_Internet - Full Ported, Will add some tweak to make it more useful for our device (Separated packages)

Manila_Mail - Full Ported

Manila_Message - Full Ported

Manila_Music - Full Ported, Need fix the reflection on rotation animations

Manila_People - 95% Ported, Need scrolling fix in contact picker (action type), and consistency of letter picker fontsize.

Manila_Photo - Full Ported (I don't want to touch this page )

Manila_Settings - Full Ported, But need to re-check it.

Manila_Stock - Untouched Yet

Manila_Twitter - Full Ported, But need to re-check + re-positioning the compose box it.

Manila_Weather - 90% Ported, Need to fix the scrolling on rearrange city & citypicker.

If you already have these packages (manila 2.5 and require EXT Packages) in your kitchen, just replace manila files with one of this files:

Attachments

• 020_HTCSense_1920_VGA_by_amarullz_and_Akeo-2009-11-14.zip
    395.6 KB · Views: 1,479
  • HTCSense_1920_VGA_by_amarullz_and_Akeo_and_Kisja.zip
    610 KB · Views: 1,470
Last edited:

Akeo

Jan 27, 2007
Toplita Romana
Old Manila is here:

Manila 2_5_19183726_1 EXT Packages V1.1_by Akeo (31.OCT.2009)

DOWNLOAD HERE

For chef's: when cook this packages you need to modify initflashfiles.dat in your kitchen with this:
Code:
; ;===============================================================================
; GoogleMaps-Start
;===============================================================================

Directory("\Program Files"):-Directory("GoogleMaps")
Directory("\Application Data"):-Directory("GoogleMaps")

Directory("\Application Data\GoogleMaps"):-File("gmm_res.dat", "\Windows\gmm_res.dat")
Directory("\Program Files\GoogleMaps"):-File("GoogleMaps.exe", "\Windows\GoogleMaps.exe")
Directory("\Program Files\GoogleMaps"):-File("googlemapsrunat.exe", "\Windows\googlemapsrunat.exe")
Directory("\Windows\Start menu\Programs\GPS"):-File("Google Maps.lnk","\Windows\Google Maps.lnk")

Directory("\Program Files\GoogleMaps"):-File("gmm_launcher.dll", "\Windows\gmm_launcher.dll")
Directory("\Program Files\GoogleMaps"):-File("gmm_setup.dll", "\Windows\gmm_setup.dll")

Directory("\"):-File("pwhash.bin","\Windows\pwhash.bin")
Directory("\"):-Directory("Windows")
Directory("\Windows"):-Directory("ManilaXml")

Directory("\"):-Directory("Application Data")
Directory("\Application Data"):-Directory("HTC")
Directory("\Application Data\HTC"):-Directory("ygo")
Directory("\Windows\ManilaXml"):-File("Stock_Pages.xml","\Windows\Stock_Pages.xml")
Directory("\Application Data\HTC\ygo"):-File("ygoservice.db","\Windows\ygoservice.db")

Directory("\Windows\ManilaXml"):-File("ManilaCore_pages.xml","\Windows\ManilaCore_pages.xml")
Directory("\Windows\ManilaXml"):-File("Internet_Pages.xml","\Windows\Internet_Pages.xml")
Directory("\Windows\ManilaXml"):-File("Footprints_Pages.xml","\Windows\Footprints_Pages.xml")
Directory("\Windows\ManilaXml"):-File("Mail_Pages.xml","\Windows\Mail_Pages.xml")
Directory("\Windows\ManilaXml"):-File("Music_Pages.xml","\Windows\Music_Pages.xml")
Directory("\Windows\ManilaXml"):-File("Weather_Pages.xml","\Windows\Weather_Pages.xml")
Directory("\Windows\ManilaXml"):-File("Home_Pages.xml","\Windows\Home_Pages.xml")
Directory("\Windows\ManilaXml"):-File("Message_Pages.xml","\Windows\Message_Pages.xml")
Directory("\Windows\ManilaXml"):-File("Calendar_Pages.xml","\Windows\Calendar_Pages.xml")
Directory("\Windows\ManilaXml"):-File("People_Pages.xml","\Windows\People_Pages.xml")
Directory("\Windows\ManilaXml"):-File("Settings_Pages.xml","\Windows\Settings_Pages.xml")

; Footprints_Engine

Directory("\Application Data\HTC\HTCFootprints_Engine"):-File("htcfootprint.vol","\Windows\htcfootprint.vol")

Directory("\Application Data\HTC\HTCFootprints_Engine\thumbnails"):-File("eeccff71358a90ae6515d7110fac22b9.jpg","\Windows\fp_Big Ben.jpg")
Directory("\Application Data\HTC\HTCFootprints_Engine\thumbnails"):-File("29da49729449274f7602f5b350281ec4.jpg","\Windows\fp_Eiffel Tower.jpg")
Directory("\Application Data\HTC\HTCFootprints_Engine\thumbnails"):-File("411825c752a8aac39dcbd6f1d94748cb.jpg","\Windows\fp_Colosseum.jpg")
Directory("\Application Data\HTC\HTCFootprints_Engine\thumbnails"):-File("87f571f536bfc8ab553c1892d8b090dd.jpg","\Windows\fp_Statue of Liberty.jpg")

Directory("\Windows"):-Directory("My Animated Wallpaper")
Directory("\Windows\ManilaXml"):-File("Home_Pages.xml","\Windows\Home_Pages.xml")

Directory("\My Documents\My Animated Wallpaper"):-File("_RAW_Brush.png","\Windows\_RAW_Brush.png")
Directory("\My Documents\My Animated Wallpaper"):-File("_RAW_Circle.png","\Windows\_RAW_Circle.png")
Directory("\My Documents\My Animated Wallpaper"):-File("_RAW_Light.png","\Windows\_RAW_Light.png")

Last edited:

Asphyx

Dec 19, 2007
Any hints on what Leo packages are needed for this to run? Cause that was one of the issues with the Sun port.

9600xt

Aug 27, 2008
Turin
i inserted it in my test rom 23501/23502, have not modified anything, only added as it is, and i lost settings in start menù..... whot it will be??
i noticed also that when i rotate the phone on landscape in photo and music tab the new large bottom bar remains on top....

Last edited:

NRGZ28

Retired Senior Mod & Senior RD
Apr 6, 2007
XDA-Developers
i inserted it in my test rom 23501/23502, have not modified anything, only added as it is, and i lost settings in start menù..... whot it will be??
i noticed also that when i rotate the phone on landscape in photo and music tab the new large bottom bar remains on top....

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Security\Shell\StartInfo]
"HideSettings"=dword:0

The bars will not hide on builds 23018 and higher including 235XX. You have to run a build with regular taskbars for them to hide automatically.

scout7

Nov 28, 2008
Which initflashes.dat to edit?
Using Caulks visual kitchen, based on Evius.
I found one here;

C:\Calkulin's Visual HTC Kitchen v4.1\OEM\Diamond\0409\OEM_Lang_0409

Last edited:

musezicos

Dec 26, 2008
Tours
I try to cook a rom for my diamond with this oem but without succes. All the files are present in the windows folder but impossible to launch the manila and in the menu "setting\today\items there is nothing for the tf3d. If someone can help me...

9600xt

Aug 27, 2008
Turin
if you are using visual kitcken you have to import the file with new style kitchen type, not simply extract the archive in your ext folder....

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Who knows how to fix the "sim card" error for sms with cdma providers?