[APP][VGA][14.NOV.09]NEW Manila 2.5.19202525.0 full VGA ported

Search This thread

jmckeejr

Aug 11, 2008
Altoona, Pa
www.mckeeflooring.com
I've removed the qtc shortcuts & removed the icon settings from app.reg, but I'm still getting calender, music, people & twitter shortcuts in start menu. what am I missing?

thx
under core/0409 there is app.reg. scroll down and change "ShortcutEnable" to dword 0.

Are here any specific changes in 1921 manila? Or just some updated files? I am flashing right now, hopefully I did the cfc patching correctly.

amarullz

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jan 16, 2007
Bandung
amarullz.blog.unikom.ac.id

OMJ

Recognized Developer / Inactive RC
Jun 11, 2007
MN
twitter.com
under core/0409 there is app.reg. scroll down and change "ShortcutEnable" to dword 0.

Are here any specific changes in 1921 manila? Or just some updated files? I am flashing right now, hopefully I did the cfc patching correctly.

thx man! just curious, is it still necessary to delete the qtc files or is this reg edit sufficient?

RaphB

Jun 19, 2008
East Coast
Here is the program tab from Sense 2.1
screen03uo.png

The way it works
To add a quicklink
1.press where you want the link
2. in programlist choose a program now you need to press back to add it

problems can't use quicklink 1 and 2 at the same time (will cause all next links to have white icons)
pressin all programs opens the list but can't run programs from there and pressing back will add selected program to last added quicklink

View attachment 247212

Did you ever made a Cab for that quicklink tab?

adex_oa

Oct 1, 2009
don't hack me to death

though am a relatively fair newbie, i think i've done me a fair share of flashing the odd rom here and there. my major problem is why can't manila be made in a cab format to install on for instance a light rom, whether titanium or not?
hope u the gurus of rom can figure out how to do that so we don't have thru the stress of flashing unstable & crazy roms(sometimes) just to see if it'll be cool or not! thanks!:D

finsmaniac02

Dec 1, 2007
internet tab question

So I switched roms to TAEL for the heck of it, he is using interceptor which is nice to hide start bar in landscape photos and music. Anyways....

The internet tab isnt letting me add a new page. I click on a blank tab, and it lets me choose and existing bookmark but when I go menu->add its just a blank screen. I am used to see "add" at the top of the screen with the NRG builds I use. Does anyone know a fix?

I know about the registry settings for "useoperabookmarks" and "realexit" but even inside of opera and I go to add a bookmark (with the above registry change) it takes me to the same screen where if I do menu->add there is nothing. Any help would be appreciated :)

p.s. - I posted here and in the new thread for 1921 and up. Can we all agree to use that thread from now on? Maybe close this one?

omnicronx

Oct 4, 2007
Anyone else having trouble on the Music tab when trying to update album art (just the current song playing)? It used to work with an older version of the port (pre Nov14 i think), now the screen just goes dark for a second and Manila crashes.

xboomer55

Dec 25, 2007
Did you include the bookmark packages required?

HTCBookmark_1_0_19202930_00
VBookmarkMgr_1_0_19202626_00

Are you suggesting that these two pkgs will make Opera bookmarks available to the internet tab? I assumed that the code only supported PIE. Opera will launch the links. Opera can not save favorites to the tab.

Correct?

jmckeejr

Aug 11, 2008
Altoona, Pa
www.mckeeflooring.com
Are you suggesting that these two pkgs will make Opera bookmarks available to the internet tab? I assumed that the code only supported PIE. Opera will launch the links. Opera can not save favorites to the tab.

Correct?

Opera 9.7 can save them if set up correctly. Programatix had mentioned them earlier in the thread, maybe first 10 pages. I cant recall offhand, but is now working for me.

finsmaniac02

Dec 1, 2007
Hi,

I fixed Interceptor to handle monitored apps better. Previously sometimes manila or comm manager is not moved correctly if they start late. Also attached is the OEM.

Have there been any updates to this? I am currently using TAEL's rom and he uses this (v2 I think) and every once in a while, manila gets fixed "twice" so to speak. There is a gap for the slider and then the slider and then the rest of the screen is too high. I think this happens mainly after using the on-screen keyboard (to write an SMS for example) and then hitting send before closing the keyboard. I have had it happen in other instances too.

Just wondered if there were any updates, thanks for the awesome app and to everyone working on the port too!

djsonar

Sep 27, 2008
Pembroke Pines
Sorry if i missed this.
The new contact card adds open online album for facebook, and it shows the albums but can't see the actual images. Is there a fix for this?

CGCampbell

Nov 20, 2008
hey is anyone having problems with composing a txt message..i go to the txt message tab click the lilttle icon or click new but nothing happens i didnt have this problem before but i downloaded the new 4.0 so any ideas

firefurby

Jun 16, 2008
LG Wing
Since this was ported from the Leo, which as far as I know is a WVGA device, would it be possible to get the original files in cab form. I would like to try to put this on my Touch Pro2.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Who knows how to fix the "sim card" error for sms with cdma providers?