This your need?????:confused:
309026_1602998370692_1708106715_797676_1084791340_n.jpg

used A theme from ACeap,for make miui full transparent....:D

FC when play the music :(

kiwiBratwurst

Nov 1, 2010
Berlin
Fricken awesome work!
Do you know if it's possible to remove the online tab from the music player? AFAIK It doesn't work outside of Asia, and I hate having something that doesn't work on my phone.. I would love to see that part "erased" or at least invisible.. ;)

Kiwi

Sent from my MT15i using xda premium

kiwiBratwurst

Nov 1, 2010
Berlin

Thanks.. but for me it looks the same as the others (ie album art taking up most of the playing screen and no graphic eq display..

Quite different from the pictures in the above post..

Kiwi

Edit: OK.. I feel like an idiot, if I double tap the same screen it shows me that view :p

Cheers!
Kiwi

Last edited:

hilfordjames

Jan 11, 2012
Auckland
Great player but I'm having difficulty with the Playlist - I cant get the songs to play in the correct order no matter how I create the playlist.

I've tried adding the songs one by one hoping that the first song I add will be the first one it plays but unfortunately no.

Any ideas?

kiwiBratwurst

Nov 1, 2010
Berlin
I
Great player but I'm having difficulty with the Playlist - I cant get the songs to play in the correct order no matter how I create the playlist.

I've tried adding the songs one by one hoping that the first song I add will be the first one it plays but unfortunately no.

Any ideas?

Is shuffle on? Seems by default this player loves shuffle.. :p

Edit: OK, just had a play myself.. And playlists are a bit screwed up.. But if you add one song at a time they stay in the right order.. If you try to re arrange them the program crashes tho :(

Last edited:

hilfordjames

Jan 11, 2012
Auckland
I

Is shuffle on? Seems by default this player loves shuffle.. :p

Edit: OK, just had a play myself.. And playlists are a bit screwed up.. But if you add one song at a time they stay in the right order.. If you try to re arrange them the program crashes tho :(

I cant find an option to select random off and there is nothing anywhere to say that it is on.

Adding one song at a time is what I've already tried as I explained in the above question but it still does not play in the correct order.

mewtwo07

Jan 14, 2011
which one is transparent ??
hello excellent contribution I was publishing your apk since I saw that xperia brings an error in my ray the image is right therefore the only thing that I did it was to do it is transparent to avoid that left in screen but I do not let myself keep the change I wait for and you can fix it clear when you have time and thank you very much by your contributions they are brilliant
zf3wy.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts