[APP] Wear screenshot | Take screenshots of your watch!

Search This thread

Miniprepumen

Apr 17, 2013
Hello everyone, recently I bought my first smartwatch, lg g watch, and the first that I wanted to make is share a screenshot with the watchfaces, android wear OS and how it works, but, although the oficial app of android wear has the capability to do screenshots, I was not able to share it through whatsapp, twiter... So I begin to develop my own app for my watch, and here is.
The app is so easy to use.

STEPS

1 - Go to android wear app, and click on take a screenshot.
2 - Then click on notification and select wear screenshot, the app.
3 - The app will appear and the image will be stored on the phone, then you can see the image, share it where you want and delete it.

So, the app is not free, but I want to share it here in xda, because thanks to the comunity and all the people here my previus app was a success for me, and then if do you think that the app worth it, you can buy it.

Screenshot_2015-08-09-22-05-09.jpgScreenshot_2015-08-09-22-05-24.jpgScreenshot_2015-08-09-15-02-57.pngScreenshot_2015-08-09-15-03-14.png

If you have any problem, leave me a reply

Last edited:

Miniprepumen

Apr 17, 2013
Now the app works using another method. Now only needs to go to the android wear app and click on take a screenshot, then select this app and the image will be stored on the phone and you can see it, share it or delete it.
I hope you enjoy the app.

Last edited: