[APP][WIP]Mickey Mouse Watchface

Search This thread

Anthonyl123

May 20, 2013
Richardson
Hey just stumbled upon here and found your watch face. Tried it out on my moto 360 and have to say I like it! uploadfromtaptalk1451352071942.png

Sent from my XT1565 using Tapatalk

Reactions: bertans

billinaz

Sep 1, 2007
This is a great app! I used the Apple version and if it is possible to put a couple of small additions in the corners (to select an option) .

One thing I liked on their version is the ability to have an option for an app to launch (like stopwatch) or display the temp in one corner and the date in the other corner.

Thanks for the work on this.

gregdeberg

Oct 1, 2010
Problem

Hello :)

Install the apk (success) on my LG G WATCH with the Mysterious magic rom but nothing appear on my watch...?!

Thank you

PS : I did a reinit of the watch and it works now...cool !

Last edited:

waldeis

Dec 9, 2004
I wasn't able to get it working on an Android Wear Zenwatch connected to an iPhone. I used AndroidTool to transfer the apk, it stated on the watch that it installed the watchface but i can not see/select it. Any idea what i'm doing wrong?

First off, thank you. Mickey looks great. I love it. The animations are great and the ambient b&w mode is a nice little touch. I had an analog Mickey Mouse watch years ago and never found the time to get it fixed when it suddenly stopped working. I guess I'll never get it fixed now. I guess it's safe to assume the WIP means there can only be more to come and I can't wait to see what's next. The biggest thing I'd like to see is a full round face. Maybe something in the settings to turn the flat tire off/on? Either way, it's great. Just adding my 2 cents and would also contribute to a donate version.

Last edited:

kosmopilot

Jul 14, 2010
Hi,

how to install it on a china smart watch like this: ebay.de/itm/42-mm-Smartwatch-Bluetooth-Uhr-kein-iWatch-Android-iOS-Smart-watch-Puls-/272192101727?hash=item3f5fe9dd5f:g:sPIAAOSwGYVW9xAN

bormo

Aug 14, 2014
Karlsruhe
Nice job, looks very good... Just from my personal view, I would like to have bit smaller Mickey and full dial ( 1-12)

AgentAaronMax

Jun 14, 2016
Future Updates?

Hey!
I really love the watchface, but there hasn't been an update for half a year. Have you stopped working on the watchface or are there new features to come?:confused:
The newly announced Minnie Mouse Watchface for the Apple Watch would be great to add in the future :fingers-crossed:

martymcfly68

Oct 17, 2014
Hey!
I really love the watchface, but there hasn't been an update for half a year. Have you stopped working on the watchface or are there new features to come?:confused:
The newly announced Minnie Mouse Watchface for the Apple Watch would be great to add in the future :fingers-crossed:

I'm still working on it, I am recreating the animations and adding complications. And yup, I'm working on the Minnie mouse watch face too.

jimleft

Jun 29, 2016
could someone check the performance of this watchface on their smartwatch? If possible could someone make a video of it running on the device as well?
Thank you for your help.

Edit:
requires uninstall of version 2.3.2 and below.
update 2.3.7
fix positioning problems
update 2.3.6
fixed crash for tablets
update 2.3.5
changed up settings page
update 2.3.4
fix for new android wear watch resolutions
update 2.3.2
fixed misalignment in lg g watch
update 2.3.1
adds color settings for background and numbers and yawn animation.
Mickey yawns the first time the watch is woken up everyday between 4am and 12am.

google drive link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0b8cit2h3upniwm9smutwz25mefu/
hi, i have an lg urbane connected to ios .i install the app on the watch with adb but cant find the watchface .can someone help me?

lordorwell

Dec 27, 2013
i installed it on the lg g watch, and it works amazing. I love how the dials move to catch up to the correct time as you look at it. Is there a reason it's not submitted to an app store? It's hands-down my favorite face. Note: I noticed in another thread a mention of settings accessed from the watch. My watch is not showing the settings gear under the face.

adit1329

Aug 4, 2016
Mickey Mouse

Hi Marty,

Great app. However, I tried to install on the Moto 360 2nd Gen. It installs, but I cannot see it on the phone.
When I install, it says done and the "Open" button is greyed out.
Not sure if I am doing anything wrong. I can see it in the apps section and can uninstall.
I am on Marshmallow on the Moto G phone.
Help appreciated.

martymcfly68

Oct 17, 2014
Hi Marty,

Great app. However, I tried to install on the Moto 360 2nd Gen. It installs, but I cannot see it on the phone.
When I install, it says done and the "Open" button is greyed out.
Not sure if I am doing anything wrong. I can see it in the apps section and can uninstall.
I am on Marshmallow on the Moto G phone.
Help appreciated.

It should be in your Android Wear app, in the watch face section.

i installed it on the lg g watch, and it works amazing. I love how the dials move to catch up to the correct time as you look at it. Is there a reason it's not submitted to an app store? It's hands-down my favorite face. Note: I noticed in another thread a mention of settings accessed from the watch. My watch is not showing the settings gear under the face.

I haven't added settings to the watch yet, you have to access it from the Android Wear app.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Could someone check the performance of this watchface on their smartwatch? If possible could someone make a video of it running on the device as well?
    Thank you for your help.

Edit:
    Requires uninstall of version 2.3.2 and below.
    Update 2.3.7
    Fix positioning problems
    Update 2.3.6
    Fixed crash for tablets
    Update 2.3.5
    Changed up settings page
    Update 2.3.4
    Fix for new android wear watch resolutions
    Update 2.3.2
    fixed misalignment in LG G Watch
    Update 2.3.1
    adds color settings for background and numbers and yawn animation.
    Mickey yawns the first time the watch is woken up everyday between 4am and 12am.

Google drive link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8cIT2H3UpnIWm9SMUtwZ25meFU/
    Hey!

I'm still working on it, I am recreating the animations and adding complications. And yup, I'm working on the Minnie mouse watch face too.
    This is definitely an awesome watch face. I believe it is a battery hog though. I've shown it off to so many people, and they love every second of it. If you could optimize it in the slightest to run more efficiently, that would be amazing. I'm currently using it with a 360. I know the processor isn't the best or most power efficient, but it would be great for it to run even better on my watch.

Thanks for making this. It is easily my favorite and most preferred watch face., and I don't want to change it just to have slightly better battery life. :(

Well, I am not experiencing the same. I have the same battery life as before. Btw it is a g watch with just touch to wake. 2-3 days battery as always.

Don't worry guys, I'm tightening up the graphics .:good:
    Been running the new mickey for a couple days.. Here are my thoughts:

1 I would do something cool like make mickey black and white when the watch is in dim mode or something. Maybe even revert him to the original mickey! That would be sharp.
    2 the hand goes under his pants at 6pm so it hard to see the time
    3 sometimes when the watch wakes up he taps his foot really fast for a second or 2 then goes back to normal.