[APP][WIP]Mickey Mouse Watchface

Search This thread

osandor77

Oct 7, 2018
Hi, it's a great watch face.
Let me have one question Mickey mouse of iWatch can tell you the time. Is it possible to develop the same for Android Wear?
Huawei watch 2 (from Hungary)

darthener

Dec 31, 2018
Hi, i'm trying to install in a Fossil Explorist (Gen 4) with Android Wear 2.2, but although I see the apk in the storage, I cannot make it work. I opened Google Play and it's not there either. What am I doing wrong?

KidJoe

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Aug 23, 2008
Thorndale/Romansville, PA
Hi, i'm trying to install in a Fossil Explorist (Gen 4) with Android Wear 2.2, but although I see the apk in the storage, I cannot make it work. I opened Google Play and it's not there either. What am I doing wrong?
First Download the APK from the original post to your phone and install it.

Then on watch, open play store. Scroll to the "apps on phone" section and you should see Mickey Mouse there. Tap it and install.

darthener

Dec 31, 2018
First Download the APK from the original post to your phone and install it.

Then on watch, open play store. Scroll to the "apps on phone" section and you should see Mickey Mouse there. Tap it and install.
So if I’m using an iOS phone I can’t install it? The app is on the watch but can’t see how to install it

Dec 4, 2017
Updated my Galaxy Watch 4 and also joined the 12L beta for my Pixel 6XL. Unfortunately one of these broke compatibility. You can select the Mickey watch face but it shows the same time every time the phone wakes so Mickey's arms don't move with your phone's synced time any longer. Not sure what to do! Anyone have any solutions or experiencing the same?

Dec 4, 2017
That Facer knockoff is pretty rough. This one is just about perfect. It would be amazing if someone smarter than me continued with this development since it's been abandoned.

Mr.Dadulka

Can you send me a link to the one you use on Facer?
I can't find how to share the link only. Search for this
1645363897117.png

Mikael1013

Jul 8, 2016
Updated my Galaxy Watch 4 and also joined the 12L beta for my Pixel 6XL. Unfortunately one of these broke compatibility. You can select the Mickey watch face but it shows the same time every time the phone wakes so Mickey's arms don't move with your phone's synced time any longer. Not sure what to do! Anyone have any solutions or experiencing the same?
How do you install it on watch 4?

Reactions: ranahan

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Could someone check the performance of this watchface on their smartwatch? If possible could someone make a video of it running on the device as well?
    Thank you for your help.

Edit:
    Requires uninstall of version 2.3.2 and below.
    Update 2.3.7
    Fix positioning problems
    Update 2.3.6
    Fixed crash for tablets
    Update 2.3.5
    Changed up settings page
    Update 2.3.4
    Fix for new android wear watch resolutions
    Update 2.3.2
    fixed misalignment in LG G Watch
    Update 2.3.1
    adds color settings for background and numbers and yawn animation.
    Mickey yawns the first time the watch is woken up everyday between 4am and 12am.

Google drive link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8cIT2H3UpnIWm9SMUtwZ25meFU/
    Hey!
    I really love the watchface, but there hasn't been an update for half a year. Have you stopped working on the watchface or are there new features to come?:confused:
    The newly announced Minnie Mouse Watchface for the Apple Watch would be great to add in the future :fingers-crossed:

I'm still working on it, I am recreating the animations and adding complications. And yup, I'm working on the Minnie mouse watch face too.
    This is definitely an awesome watch face. I believe it is a battery hog though. I've shown it off to so many people, and they love every second of it. If you could optimize it in the slightest to run more efficiently, that would be amazing. I'm currently using it with a 360. I know the processor isn't the best or most power efficient, but it would be great for it to run even better on my watch.

Thanks for making this. It is easily my favorite and most preferred watch face., and I don't want to change it just to have slightly better battery life. :(

Well, I am not experiencing the same. I have the same battery life as before. Btw it is a g watch with just touch to wake. 2-3 days battery as always.

Don't worry guys, I'm tightening up the graphics .:good:
    Been running the new mickey for a couple days.. Here are my thoughts:

1 I would do something cool like make mickey black and white when the watch is in dim mode or something. Maybe even revert him to the original mickey! That would be sharp.
    2 the hand goes under his pants at 6pm so it hard to see the time
    3 sometimes when the watch wakes up he taps his foot really fast for a second or 2 then goes back to normal.