[APP] [WM 6.5!!] |VGA!!| Pandora Radio Cab -Updated 9.29.09

Search This thread

VibrantRedGT

Mar 6, 2008
It's working on my Touch Pro Energy 6.5 with Sense 2.5. However the arrangement is messy. I haven't read all the pages of this thread. Is there any updates?

Rudger84

Apr 4, 2010
Installed fine, but when it asks me if I have an account, I tap yes...no...nothing, so I'm stuck:(

UofMGuy423

Mar 31, 2010
Mine plays everything just fine, but the album art doesn't show up. It just a blue screen where the album art should be. Any ideas? I have an HTC Pure with ATT.

sethjamto

Jan 10, 2010
Sweet Home Alabama
I just loaded it up on my stock Tilt 2 (AT&T) and it works fine.

Is there any way to turn off the screen and keep the player going? As soon as I kill my screen, the player stops. This will be a battery killer......

mackj020

Apr 26, 2010
Seattle
Installs on HD2 TMobile(US)

Works excellent. Backlight even times out. Didn't have to switch emails. I did have to use the keyboard tip to sign in. When touching the manilla keys I have to touch the very bottom of the screen under the the links. Thanks

Last edited:

parkerdees

Jun 24, 2008
I am still having problems connecting on my HTC Tilt 2 running wm 6.5 after install of C++ ver logging onto another account on computer and using advance config to switch TCP windows settings. Any idea on how to get past connecting screen?

darkaliche

May 15, 2010
How to type when no keyboard shows up

I have the HTC HD2 and this is how I managed to type the info to log in:

Install and run Pandora, then using file explorer find the "Windows" folder and in there find a program called "transcriber". With it, you can type your login info... it's kind of annoying if you have never used it, but you only need to login once...

I haven't figured out how to create a new station... when I try it, Transcriber disappears...

BTW, I think the sound quality with this app sucks... Slacker Radio sounds waaay better... I love Pandora, but for the HTC HD2, I'll stay with Slacker until they figure it out...

See ya

Last edited:

joeram

Jun 11, 2010
go into buttons and change the send hold function to input.
just a reminder, and thanks again for bringing the program

initialdna

Jun 24, 2010
Your advice worked great for getting the app to work on my HD2. I am sure you are already aware, but there is a download for a sound editor called WOW in the HD2 threads. It sounds fine on my phone.