[APP] [WM 6.5!!] |VGA!!| Pandora Radio Cab -Updated 9.29.09

Search This thread

delirium5

Jul 11, 2010
Wow, nice find. :p
QUESTION: and this is probably THE most stupidest problem.. lol..
It installed fine, opened fine; I was trotting towards the finish line by sealing the deal with the account info, AND POOOF. NO KEYBOARD. D:<

I have an Energy Rom for the T-MOBILE HD 2

is there any quick fix? I didn't browse throw all the posts, so I apologize if this might be a redundant question. lol

joop135

Feb 15, 2009
I guess its me and two other ppl that Sound has just quit working on pandora only!!!

anyone on metro pcs with flashed phone having same problem???

jvc35

Aug 18, 2007
Bring Pandora to the Signin Screen and minimize..like click the start menu key..then open..
File Explorer>Program Files>Pandora...Do not click exe. yet..pop up keyboard and then click..Whala :) good luck and happy listening
Sweet I have the HD2 and was not able to enter my account info, this helped thanks daren_black. Now listening no disconects!! this is awsome

madman34

Sep 4, 2006
TP 2 cuts off last 40 secs. of song

Well I did not page through all posts so maybe this has already been covered, but I have always had this problem on a stock TP2 on VZW unless I go through WIFI where it plays the entire song. I also have an DINC and turn on WIFITether and go to my TP 2 that way but then it cuts off again. It seems like if EVDO is involved I can not get an entire song to play. Any fix yet ????

P.S. Pandora app in Android works perfectly.

noelito

Mar 26, 2009
hd2 support

hi i am using a telstra hd2 running duttys ROM and when i try to log in my soft keyboard will not come up, i think the program is looking for me to input the information via a real keyboard but there obviously isn't one, any suggestions

noelito

Mar 26, 2009
hd2 no keyboard solution

what i did was i would run Pandora and go to my task manager and see Pandora as part of the running programs and switch back to it through task manager and bam! the soft keyboard is there, i also kept tapping on the soft keyboard while switching to make sure its there

now my new problem is, is that It's stuck at "connecting"

paeasop

Apr 16, 2010
Does it support keypad entry to create new stations, or do I have to still create the stations on my pc then play them from my phone.

ABE_2010

May 12, 2010
im running cookie vs 1.85. downloaded this fine but when i go to type in my username and password there is no keypad. can anyone assist me on this issue

arthas07

Feb 26, 2010
luo yang
hi,this is my second reply ,hoho. 哈哈,方块字你们看不懂了吧......
嗯,现在用6.1+M2.5 ,因为the poor power.......

reptiletim

Mar 7, 2010
Is there any way to improve the audio quality? It sound pretty terrible, especially compared to the Pandora app on Android. It sound like old streaming audio from the days of dial up. Maybe bump up the bitrate?

Mgog718

Nov 2, 2009
NYC
I installed on my HD2 and it seems to work but for some reason I can't get a keyboard open to enter any info so I have no clue whether it actually works or not...Don't know if that's a phone, software or mod issue. I'm running Regular Win 6.5 (5.2.21..), Manila 2.5, Rom 2.1. Any suggestions? Thank you.

Mgog718

Nov 2, 2009
NYC
Sweet I have the HD2 and was not able to enter my account info, this helped thanks daren_black. Now listening no disconects!! this is awsome

Can't find daren_black in the thread for some reason but THANK YOU 100 billion percent! You are the man! Woulda never figured that out!

Last edited:

Rut Dog

Apr 13, 2011
Works on Treo Pro for Sprint (CDMA)

Somehow stumbled on this after being disappointed that the Palm Treo Pro is not a Pandora supported device. Downloaded it and was listening in 5 minutes!

I've only used this on Wi-Fi, and have just a few questions/minor issues:
  • Buffering - seems to buffer between songs? sometimes it cuts a song off? Not enough that I really cared, but it happened a few times.

• Battery - It drained the battery, faster than anything else.

• Layout - It's a little messed up/misaligned, but I suspect that is because Treo Pro while having a VGA screen doesn't have VGA resolution. I haven't yet installed the RealVGA fix. I suspect that will help?
Thanks so much though! Really great to have Pandora.