[APP] [WM 6.5!!] |VGA!!| Pandora Radio Cab -Updated 9.29.09

Search This thread

Farmer Ted

Nov 30, 2008
Somehow stumbled on this after being disappointed that the Palm Treo Pro is not a Pandora supported device. Downloaded it and was listening in 5 minutes!

I've only used this on Wi-Fi, and have just a few questions/minor issues:
  • Buffering - seems to buffer between songs? sometimes it cuts a song off? Not enough that I really cared, but it happened a few times.

• Battery - It drained the battery, faster than anything else.

• Layout - It's a little messed up/misaligned, but I suspect that is because Treo Pro while having a VGA screen doesn't have VGA resolution. I haven't yet installed the RealVGA fix. I suspect that will help?
Thanks so much though! Really great to have Pandora.

The layout is messed up for everyone; there's really not much you can do about it. The fonts are tiny, and the soft buttons are a ***** to push. Get used to it. Otherwise, it's a pretty good program. I can't help you with the buffering, but if a song gets wiggy, wait til it ends, then push pause (before the next song starts). Next, minimize the program and open up total commander. Go to my documents. There's going to be a .tmp file there. Copy it to your sd card (wherever you want), and rename it 'song name.wma'. You need total commmander or a similar file manager that lets you change file extensions. Anyway, now you can listen to the song whenever you want w/o the choppiness.