• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[APP] Working MIUI Music (apk attached)

Search This thread

jpcdeux

Mar 26, 2010
Laporte, IN
So, there's an MIUI music apk in another recent thread.
For whatever reason I try to install and get parsing errors.
Long story short if you want an MIUI music apk that works, DL this. Install with root explorer or whatever explorer you like...

Attachments

• signedMiuiMusic.apk
    795.3 KB · Views: 9,649
Last edited:

KCRic

Aug 4, 2010
Overland Park
So you get parsing errors when you try to install this, why would none of us not experience the same thing?

What exactly did you change in it? You would get a parsing error if you 1: tried to install the MIUI music .apk onto a non MIUI ROM (like CM) or a version based on an older version like 2.2 or 2.1 or 2: if you tried to change some things and didn't get something right - did you port this?

Sorry, just trying to understand it all since we have a ported MIUI music apk, just wondering what's different here.

redpoint73

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Oct 24, 2007
So you get parsing errors when you try to install this, why would none of us not experience the same thing?

Wrongo, I experienced the same exact thing.

You would get a parsing error if you 1: tried to install the MIUI music .apk onto a non MIUI ROM (like CM)

That was the entire point of the .apk. If you were running the MIUI ROM, why would you install the .apk?

jpcdeux

Mar 26, 2010
Laporte, IN
The one that's a few threads down gives errors. This one doesnt. Found it elsewhere thought id share here since its a cool music player with extra options. I like using on non-miui rom.

Sent from my Liquid Metal using XDA App

wheeliest

Jun 17, 2010
Mesa
@ the parsing errors, make sure you are selecting the correct .apk, there is a 4kb temp file created on the sd card that is probably the reason u get parsing errors

nvillamob

Apr 9, 2011
Mobile
I'm really liking this app. One question though: how does the lyric downloader work? I can't seem to make it work.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    So, there's an MIUI music apk in another recent thread.
    For whatever reason I try to install and get parsing errors.
    Long story short if you want an MIUI music apk that works, DL this. Install with root explorer or whatever explorer you like...