• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[App]: WP7 Style Keyboard Theme[June27,2011]

Search This thread

rblockmon

May 13, 2011
yes, rooted on gingerbread. I've flashed with the organge keyboard. When I go to settings/lang and keyboard/ there is nothing that says of the illuinance keyboard

i'm still looking around

htc inspire 4g leedroid 3.0.3

rblockmon

May 13, 2011
Ok going back, how do you back up with nandroid.... All I did.was.place.file.in the root and flashed, so I know I jacked this up

rblockmon

May 13, 2011
Ok so I installed the.red non flash type keyboard, unzipped and install on the sdcard. In settings/pang and keybaord/ it says gingerbread keyboard, so I check the box and go to the settings just to check and everything is fine. So I power down and reboot.... Nothing still have stock keyboard

3rdstring

Dec 19, 2010
Cincinnati
Ok so I installed the.red non flash type keyboard, unzipped and install on the sdcard. In settings/pang and keybaord/ it says gingerbread keyboard, so I check the box and go to the settings just to check and everything is fine. So I power down and reboot.... Nothing still have stock keyboard

You did long press in a text field and select input method after activating the keyboard in settings?

Reactions: rblockmon

adam2010

Jun 6, 2010
yes, rooted on gingerbread. I've flashed with the organge keyboard. When I go to settings/lang and keyboard/ there is nothing that says of the illuinance keyboard

i'm still looking around

htc inspire 4g leedroid 3.0.3

The flash one is called Android Keyboard when installs to match the lib files on your device. the stand alone version is called gingerbread keyboard. If you see android keyboard and it is still gray means the resolution is the issue.

Your phone is using low res file, thats why do you dont see it. Try the flashable one again.

before that, go to your recovery (you can download "quick boot" from market) and then choose nandroid backup option.

Your phone can install but cant use the high res. try the flash and let me know if it fails again.

Reactions: Squalll

Spidious

Apr 16, 2009
Champaign, IL
Ok just noticed a problem. Tried to use my t9 keyboard and it will not allow me to select it. Even tried to select it in the settings section, it will only stay on swype keyboard.

Sent from my Captivate running on Mosaic II

adam2010

Jun 6, 2010
Ok just noticed a problem. Tried to use my t9 keyboard and it will not allow me to select it. Even tried to select it in the settings section, it will only stay on swype keyboard.

Sent from my Captivate running on Mosaic II

I didn't get you. you mean you don't see vertical keyboard or t9 is a different apk you installed?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

wp_bl_kb.png

Enjoy keyboard theme collections for your Android phone

There are two versions now. One is the stand alone keyboard which doesn't replace your current keyboard.

The second version is flashable and it includes VOICE SEARCH! This one will replace your current keyboard. It is tested on Gingerbread and Froyo.

You can manually backup your keyboard apk via adb if you are confident what you are doing or I recommend a complete nandroid backup to make your life easier

Please read the new INSTRUCTIONS via the link provided

Instructions

Stand alone version works for both Froyo & Gingerbread roms,both tested!

Check the download link for Instructions regarding flashable version

Enjoy ;)

Download

If you like my post, don't forget the "thanks button" :)

Like another color? Vote for it on download page.
    Only first color is ready for download. The rest are demos to give you the feeling how the color looks like. Final colors will be look much better.
    All downloads are direct and can be downloaded via phone too.

link
    You have to go into the settings/local and text/ then activate the Gingerbread keyboard at the bottom. Then when you long press on the text area you will be able to select it..

If you can't select it, try restarting the phone. Un-check it in the settings section first. Then after the phone restarts, recheck the GB keyboard and try to select it again.
    The Facebook mod is really excellent but the (orange keyboard) is really funky. It's squashed down at the bottom of the screen (like the bottom 1/8) in landscape & the portrait is even worse as besides being squashed it also use the same layout as the landscape.

It's because the settings are not meant for milestone, extract your keyboard for me and attach it here so I can see what settings you have, I have a nexus one so can't predict :)
    don t work link on your site..

I double checked. the link is fine, try the second link in OP plz
    Update

WP7 Style Keyboard is out. Direct download available.