[APP][WVGA-VGA-WQVGA-QVGA][23.10.2009] Pocket Coffee Mobile 1.0

Search This thread

bbonzz

Retired Recognized Developer
Nov 11, 2008
have your friends ever told you "cool phone, but does it makes coffe? No? A pity...". Well, now your device will also make coffee. And not only: cappuccino, tea, milk, hot chocolate...

Here is the Windows Mobile "light" version: it has no timebomb, but he coffee machine only gives two products.
If you like it, send me a small donation (a cup of coffee is more than enough :). Please, write you donation is for Pocket Coffee Mobile) and i'll send you the Windows Mobile full version.

Usage:
Click the display and select the product. Once the coffe machine has finished to pour coffe, click on the cup to display it alone and offer your friends a fresh cup of coffee. Then click again to come back to coffee machine. Click on "off" symbol on coffee machine to exit.

Products:
-short espresso, 1 cup
-short espresso, 2 cups

Other products available in full version:
-long espresso, 1 cup
-long espresso, 2 cups
-moroccan, 1 cup
-moroccan, 2 cups
-cappuccino
-american coffee
-hot chocolate
-tea
-milk

Credits:
Some sounds are from freesounds.org
- the cup on table sound is by bigjoedrummer
- the coffee pouring is by klankschap
- the frothing milk is by tlipfert

DOWNLOAD:
DIRECTLY FROM MY WEBSITE

Attachments

• scr1.JPG
    scr1.JPG
    43 KB · Views: 2,488
  • scr2.JPG
    scr2.JPG
    41.3 KB · Views: 1,172
  • scr3.JPG
    scr3.JPG
    25.7 KB · Views: 621
  • scr4.JPG
    scr4.JPG
    29.4 KB · Views: 534
  • scr5.JPG
    scr5.JPG
    42.6 KB · Views: 822
  • scr6.JPG
    scr6.JPG
    44.1 KB · Views: 376
  • scr7.JPG
    scr7.JPG
    41.3 KB · Views: 394
Last edited:

Jeeves

Jan 21, 2008
Melbourne
Beautiful concept.
Reminds me of an assignment from University where we were required to design a site to sell a set of products. Being an IT Student, I thought what could be better than selling downloadable coffee? The catch came second assignment, where we were required to make it work...
Disapointedly I resorted to saving a .coffee file containing the order, but its nice to think I can pull a similar stunt on my phone

mike2nl

Jul 24, 2009
Near Utrecht
Hi bbonz,

i am a coffee slaved someone. You have saved my day. Today the coffee machine out of working. Yes, and now here is the solution :cool:.

Cool stuff. But one question. Here in the netherlands we have machine who can give coffee, soup, fruit drinks and cool/hot water. Is that an idea for the next projekt :D...

Thanks for the little app

bbonzz

Nov 11, 2008
i am a coffee slaved someone. You have saved my day. Today there is the coffee machine out of working. Yes, and now here is the solution :cool:.
haha lol. Happy i've saved your day :D

we have machine who can give coffee, soup, fruit drinks and coll/hot water. Is that an idea for the next projekt :D...
There is also pizza-o-matic, and somewhere (don't remember if in Paris, London or NY) there's also the automatic tailor machine for Levis' jeans. But i think it's too much :D

bbonzz

Nov 11, 2008
maybe you're pressing just the center, where there is the "shutdown" button (the "o" with an "i" inside)?
btw, thanks. have you received my mail?

Magic_Knight

Jan 17, 2007
Monza
If you like it, send me a small donation (a cup of coffee is more than enough :).

LOL

Un'applicazione divertentissima... al mio Diamond mancava la possibilità di fare il caffé ! :D
Se abiti dalle parti di Milano ti offro un cappuccino con brioche :p

(A very funny application... making coffee was the only missing feature of my Diamond ! :D
If you live near Milan I can offer you a cappuccino&brioche :p)