• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[APP][WWE][Updated 08/18/2008] HTC Action Screen VGA for Diamond (Raphael Icons)

Search This thread

Dpakrawal

Dec 17, 2007
Sydney, Australia
You can, go to the first post, theres a link explaining all registry entries.

Okhay.. i have a problem.. the "DIAL A NUMBER or SELECT A TASK" text is visible on the top of the page.. and i can not get the text below the icons.. tried changing the language... Am i duin somethin wrong.. I have installed the app on storage memory.. and haven used just the cab file not the psd !!!

slow23

Nov 24, 2006
Rostock
sites.google.com
Okhay.. i have a problem.. the "DIAL A NUMBER or SELECT A TASK" text is visible on the top of the page.. and i can not get the text below the icons.. tried changing the language... Am i duin somethin wrong.. I have installed the app on storage memory.. and haven used just the cab file not the psd !!!

For the language change you have to softreset.
the dial text is not shown on my device. could you please check your registry, since the text seems to be from an old install of the action screen.
Please go to HKLM/Software/HTC/Biotouch/Actionscreen and look if you can find a value containing the text. If you find it, remove the text and please let me know, the name of the value, so I can update the cab

Dpakrawal

Dec 17, 2007
Sydney, Australia
For the language change you have to softreset.
the dial text is not shown on my device. could you please check your registry, since the text seems to be from an old install of the action screen.
Please go to HKLM/Software/HTC/Biotouch/Actionscreen and look if you can find a value containing the text. If you find it, remove the text and please let me know, the name of the value, so I can update the cab

Okhay.. I got the text under the icons.. But the "DIAL A NUMBER...." Text is still there.. I checked the registry, but could not find the text anywhere !!!

Franceschiello

Jun 6, 2007
Piacenza
Italian Raphael translate

Maybe can some italian people like this

Attachments

• BackGroundItalian.jpg
    BackGroundItalian.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 211
  • BackGroundItalian.zip
    108.9 KB · Views: 166
Last edited:

Franceschiello

Jun 6, 2007
Piacenza
metti il file nella cartella di installazione ...programmi\actionscreen
poi vai in programmi, settingactionscreen, scegli lingua Italian, soft reset e funziona

put this filein ...programs\actionscreen
then go in programs, start settingactionscreen, chose language Italian, soft reset and it's ok.

Pandemonium

Dec 15, 2004
Maybe can some italian people like this

So che sono una sega, ma non mi piace il fatto che la scritta "appuntamenti", sia più piccola delle altre. Una domanda stupida : come si fa ad editare questo file?
Così posso eventualmente modificarlo io, altrimenti se tu sei così gentile.....

Grazie

Could you tell me how can i change this file to write all text with the same font size?
Thank you very much

timebandi

Aug 3, 2008
Okey, I thought it was something that replaced something else... Then i'm going to try this out asap :)

Franceschiello

Jun 6, 2007
Piacenza
Italian Raphael Actionscreen translate_2

All fonts have the same height. (plus transation Note to Taccuino :D)

Attachments

• BackGroundItaliano.jpg
    BackGroundItaliano.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 277
  • BackGroundItaliano.zip
    110.7 KB · Views: 301

slow23

Nov 24, 2006
Rostock
sites.google.com
Thanks.. Please let me know.. if i can do it myself !!
if you are able to edit the mui file with resource editor and save it, its probably done.
maybe you just have to delete it, but please back it up first since I don't know if it works without (while it works for me, not having a mui in my locale).

Please report here, so I can possibly take it out of the cab.

spatum

Aug 2, 2008
metti il file nella cartella di installazione ...programmi\actionscreen
poi vai in programmi, settingactionscreen, scegli lingua Italian, soft reset e funziona

put this filein ...programs\actionscreen
then go in programs, start settingactionscreen, chose language Italian, soft reset and it's ok.

Grazie sei stato gentilissimo... mi mancava il softreset...

Dpakrawal

Dec 17, 2007
Sydney, Australia
if you are able to edit the mui file with resource editor and save it, its probably done.
maybe you just have to delete it, but please back it up first since I don't know if it works without (while it works for me, not having a mui in my locale).

Please report here, so I can possibly take it out of the cab.

Yes it does work.. remove the mui file from the cab !!