• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[APP][WWE][Updated 08/18/2008] HTC Action Screen VGA for Diamond (Raphael Icons)

Search This thread

medfcara

Jul 14, 2008
Hi Folks! A question...I've installed Lele Italian Version (first in Internal Memory then, after uninstalling, in Device Memory). But I can't find the icon of the program....I can uninstall it (...-> remove programs) but I can't launch it. HTC Rom 1.93 and (is this the issue?) Spb Shell & Spb suite installed.
Thanx for your attention

edit: i've installed En Large Font version and now all works fine....??....
Thanx Lele and you all for this software...very useful and fine

Last edited:

sharkx

Jul 10, 2008
Hi,
I made this mockup of my idea of Action Screen for HTC Diamond
I think would be great if anyone could make this work.

what you guys think?

Attachments

• diamond_as.jpg
    diamond_as.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 255

Niccolo

Jan 25, 2007
anybody can help me?

i'm looking for a QVGA skin for action screen if it is possible.. thaks

you can see my situation.. works but it's too big :D

screen010nt7.png

Last edited:

superpc

Jul 31, 2008
just wonder if it's possible for u to insert a small icon on the action screen to suspend the device, would be handy for ppl like me who don't like to press power button...
very nice app btw, makes everything easy :)

massi959

Dec 12, 2005
anybody can help me?

i'm looking for a QVGA skin for action screen if it is possible.. thaks

you can see my situation.. works but it's too big :D

screen010nt7.png

Mr. Niccolo, I've made this resize for my OMNIA.
It work fine except "Favourite" because the original program links to a file Manila.
In next days I'll try to fix that one too.

screen01th9.png

ericsson68

Jun 18, 2008
Hi

I don't have the ability to edit the files - would someone be able to pull together an English version with a standard font, much like the Italian version?

Much appreciated.

AndyLuft

Jul 31, 2008
sorry, i dont get it...

i tried 3 different action screens, only the raphael one worked for my diamond. now im quite happy but i dont have any font.

i see the icons, they work fine, but it doesnt say below, what is what. I mean, i have figured by now, but it looks strange. any suggestions?

alken00

Jul 12, 2007
Still couldn't figure out how to change one of the options to Toggle Bluetooth or some other commands.. someone pls give a some guidance would be much appreciated..

Another issue is to remove the sentence "Dial phone number or select a task below:" above the screen, how do we do it? So far no luck..

Cheers!

slow23

Nov 24, 2006
Rostock
sites.google.com
sorry, i dont get it...

i tried 3 different action screens, only the raphael one worked for my diamond. now im quite happy but i dont have any font.

i see the icons, they work fine, but it doesnt say below, what is what. I mean, i have figured by now, but it looks strange. any suggestions?

Go to Start/Programs/ActionScreen Options and select a language other than "No text"

Still couldn't figure out how to change one of the options to Toggle Bluetooth or some other commands.. someone pls give a some guidance would be much appreciated..

Another issue is to remove the sentence "Dial phone number or select a task below:" above the screen, how do we do it? So far no luck..

Cheers!
To edit the links, go to first post and read the posts linked there. Its all done in the registry.
to remove the text please delete HTCActionScreen.exe.409.mui in the Windows folder.

Last edited:

alken00

Jul 12, 2007
I managed to figure out the registry to edit the buttons.. but I need an exe file to toggle on the bluetooth on/off.. anybody can assist on this?