[APP] XBmod Manila Rhodium VGA Port cfc (BETA) V1D

Search This thread

dharvey4651

Retired Senior Moderator
May 11, 2007
Olathe, Kansas
xdaforums.com
I just saw this... looking for a very very long time. THANKS! :D

Lol this is VERRRRYYYY old. There are 3 other ports available now that are almost 100% more stable than this. This was the revolution. It was the first port of the Rhodium Manila. It was, however, a port of a beta version of the software and the un-ported version was unstable BEFORE starting to port it.

xboxmod did a great job with this but you might want to consider trying amarullz's Sense 2.5 port or yozgatg's Manila 2.1 port or kimi_sae_ireba's Sense 2.1 port. All of which are much more stable, complete ports.

bmx frewak

Aug 15, 2009
why does the download link not work? i have an htc fuze and i really want this but i have no way to download it!!!

dharvey4651

Retired Senior Moderator
May 11, 2007
Olathe, Kansas
xdaforums.com
why does the download link not work? i have an htc fuze and i really want this but i have no way to download it!!!

You don't want to try this. As great as this port was for it's time, it's now very old and there are many new ports available that are far better in terms of quality and performance.

Search for Yozgatg's Manila 2.1 port or kimi_sae_ireba's Sense 2.1 port or amarullz's Sense 2.5 port.

I promise you won't be disappointed.

Captain_Throwback

Recognized Developer
But are also more slow in HTC Diamond!!!

Where can i find TouchFlo 3D V2 for VGA (Diamond) ???
Um, ok, possibly, I guess. But if you want this so bad, how about you read the entire 1st page. I would focus on post 5, if you REALLY want this version, but I agree with Dan on the other, newer ports, which are much better.

Gmic1000

Jun 7, 2009
Amsterdam
download links are dead. pls fix.

I think this thread should be closed (although xboxmod must be given credit, he was one of the first ones who started porting Manila 2.1 for our VGA devices) since there's no development to this port, and people still asking for download links.

Here's a useful list of some available VGA ports: