[APP][XDA]Material Design XDA Forum for Android!

Search This thread

srisurya95

Recognized Contributor
May 20, 2013
Hyderabad
6DLbet4.png

Introduction :

The world famous XDA forums formatted for your Android phone! With this app you can browse the forums, read, post, send private messages, and more.

Features:

Free:
Material Design
Dark and Light Theme
Read,reply,edit posts
Manage private messages
View subscribed forums and topic

Pro:
Same as free version+below features
AD Free
5 Material Themes
Access to XDA Portal
Notifications Support
Home screen Widgets

Screenshots

vLSQU7W.png

XVZyIeH.png

BMUh0aT.png

TPlzShn.png

stF33Qr.png

Downloads in #2

This app is developed by Akshay Kumar of Cypher Studio™.I got the permission from him to post this in xda

Last edited:

ryu111

Dec 6, 2013
Great job, replying from this right now. You should add auto switch dark and light theme in the future.

Sent from my D6653 using XDA Forums

stokholm

Sep 7, 2012
Why does the guy have two pro apps?

One with a period in its name, one without. One with a sale tag on its icon, one without.

Same price, although one is on sale and one is not. I don't want to buy either till this is resolved.

srisurya95

Recognized Contributor
May 20, 2013
Hyderabad
Why does the guy have two pro apps?

One with a period in its name, one without. One with a sale tag on its icon, one without.

Same price, although one is on sale and one is not. I don't want to buy either till this is resolved.

The other one has been unpublished ...the pro version given in the op is the one which you have to download ;)

lildwell

Feb 22, 2011
So far so good. I'm also posting from it and it seems to be better than the original.

Sent from my ECOO E04 using XDA Forums

FaserF

Oct 23, 2014
Munich
www.youtube.com
I think you should mention that you havent made the App, it is made with http://www.appyet.com/ but I can't see this anywhere. Or isnt it?

EDIT: ok, how you guys mean, if you say its your work it is, but it looks increadible similar to apps which are made with appyet (I made one for my personal usage), take a look at some screenshots here: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B...2JId2hOc1hVdkJKNHhOSVVpbjljREd4MnM&authuser=0

I mean this is my app and it looks to 100% similar to this and you only have mentioned that this app is made by another person, but this other person seems to use appyet.
I mean it is ok to use it, but still, it should be mentioned that this is made there, as when you guys let a computer make it, you are maybe not able to add new features or fix bugs, just want to say this and I don't want to say anything against you.

EDIT2: So now the dev told me that he used appyet and will update their thread to show us that he has made it with appyet.

Last edited:
Reactions: ChariZardKs

ChariZardKs

Feb 25, 2015
Munich
App Yet Code

Hi,

i had a look at the code from "Material XDA Forum for Android" and i saw that the code is exactly the same as in my News App, which i created for myself.
U dont have to have real programming skills for using the website from "App Yet" and pasteing in png files as icons and weblinks.

Please mention http://www.appyet.com/ in the OPERATOR THREAD.

BTW: Isnt it illegal to create a "pro" version and publish it, if u dont have a license for App Yet?

Reactions: iDpC1 and FaserF

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    6DLbet4.png

Introduction :

The world famous XDA forums formatted for your Android phone! With this app you can browse the forums, read, post, send private messages, and more.

Features:

Free:
    Material Design
    Dark and Light Theme
    Read,reply,edit posts
    Manage private messages
    View subscribed forums and topic

Pro:
    Same as free version+below features
    AD Free
    5 Material Themes
    Access to XDA Portal
    Notifications Support
    Home screen Widgets

Screenshots

vLSQU7W.png

XVZyIeH.png

BMUh0aT.png

TPlzShn.png

stF33Qr.png

Downloads in #2

This app is developed by Akshay Kumar of Cypher Studio™.I got the permission from him to post this in xda
    ~DOWNLOADS~

Free

Pro
    got the Pro and have always been disappointed with the official app
    App Yet Code

Hi,

i had a look at the code from "Material XDA Forum for Android" and i saw that the code is exactly the same as in my News App, which i created for myself.
    U dont have to have real programming skills for using the website from "App Yet" and pasteing in png files as icons and weblinks.

Please mention http://www.appyet.com/ in the OPERATOR THREAD.

BTW: Isnt it illegal to create a "pro" version and publish it, if u dont have a license for App Yet?
    I think you should mention that you havent made the App, it is made with http://www.appyet.com/ but I can't see this anywhere. Or isnt it?

EDIT: ok, how you guys mean, if you say its your work it is, but it looks increadible similar to apps which are made with appyet (I made one for my personal usage), take a look at some screenshots here: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B...2JId2hOc1hVdkJKNHhOSVVpbjljREd4MnM&authuser=0

I mean this is my app and it looks to 100% similar to this and you only have mentioned that this app is made by another person, but this other person seems to use appyet.
    I mean it is ok to use it, but still, it should be mentioned that this is made there, as when you guys let a computer make it, you are maybe not able to add new features or fix bugs, just want to say this and I don't want to say anything against you.

EDIT2: So now the dev told me that he used appyet and will update their thread to show us that he has made it with appyet.
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone