[APP] XiaoAi Lite Multi Language (English for now)

Search This thread

mauronofrio

Recognized Developer
Jun 29, 2012
Castellana Grotte
toolaio.tk
This project was born to translate the Xiaomi app needed to manage wireless headphones. Actually i successfully translated all i can in English, maybe there can be something i missed, in this case report me it with a screen.

Actually I'm testing this on Xiaomi Air 2, maybe will be needed some translations also for the others devices.

Screenshoots:
photo-2019-12-28-22-45-28.jpg

photo-2019-12-28-22-45-29.jpg

photo-2019-12-28-22-45-30.jpg

Download:

XiaoAiLite v2.7.23 English by mauronofrio

Donations:

PieroAnt

Jul 8, 2017
Messina
The update Is on the app. There Is new version of app 2.7.43 for update the air 2 firmware in the 2.7.1.0.

I have version 2.6.2 and the application brings me to update to 2.6.9 but I have not updated for fear of damaging the right headphone, as happened to several users. I wait for a stable firmware without problems.

Last edited:

Pingy82

Mar 3, 2015
The update Is on the app. There Is new version of app 2.7.43 for update the air 2 firmware in the 2.7.1.0.

I have version 2.6.2 and the application brings me to update to 2.6.9 but I have not updated for fear of damaging the right headphone, as happened to several users. I wait for a stable firmware without problems.

Thank you Pietro. with this version i can use Mi Ai on P20 Lite, the original one has crush on open.

i'll wait for a new release. thank you again.

MrSergio89

Nov 27, 2012
Siena
Hi, I just got the headphones and wanted to update them to the latest version, when will the latest version of the translated app come out?

Thanks

PieroAnt

Jul 8, 2017
Messina
I advise you not to update the headphones, I am stuck in version 2.6.2 and they work without problems. In the meantime the application has reached version 2.8.01 from 2.7.43, by updating the application but always in Chinese.

Ti consiglio di non aggiornare le cuffie, io sono fermo alla versione 2.6.2 e funzionano senza problemi. L'applicazione nel frattempo è arrivata alla versione 2.8.01 dalla 2.7.43, mediante aggiornamento dell'applicazione stessa ma sempre in lingua cinese. Con l'aggiornamento delle cuffie 2.7.1 in parecchi hanno avuto problemi con la cuffia destra non più funzionante, oppure battery drain della custodia.

MrSergio89

Nov 27, 2012
Siena
I advise you not to update the headphones, I am stuck in version 2.6.2 and they work without problems. In the meantime the application has reached version 2.8.01 from 2.7.43, by updating the application but always in Chinese.

Ti consiglio di non aggiornare le cuffie, io sono fermo alla versione 2.6.2 e funzionano senza problemi. L'applicazione nel frattempo è arrivata alla versione 2.8.01 dalla 2.7.43, mediante aggiornamento dell'applicazione stessa ma sempre in lingua cinese. Con l'aggiornamento delle cuffie 2.7.1 in parecchi hanno avuto problemi con la cuffia destra non più funzionante, oppure battery drain della custodia.

So do you still recommend waiting for a version later than 2.7.1?but can i install the app and wait checking when there will be a version later than 2.6.2? or if I install the app will the update be automatic?

Quindi consigli cmq di aspettare per una versione successiva alle 2.7.1 ? ma posso installare l'app e aspettare controllando quando ci sarà una versione successiva alla 2.6.2? o se installo l'app l'aggiornamento sarà automatico ?

Grazie

PieroAnt

Jul 8, 2017
Messina
I advise you not to update the firmware of the headphones, at least until it is stable and does not create problems. The application installs this in English so you become familiar with the various commands and their position, so the update is not automatic but is proposed to you as soon as they connect to bluetooth. Then you install version 2.7.43 and you will see an update higher than version 2.7.1 of the firmware, at the same time the application even without bluetooth connection and with active connection will offer you to update to version 2.8.1.

Ti consiglio di non aggiornare il firmware delle cuffie, almeno finché non è stabile e non crea problemi. L'applicazione installa questa in inglese così prendi confidenza con i vari comandi e la loro posizione, tanto l'aggiornamento non è automatico ma ti viene proposto appena si collegano al bluetooth. Poi ti installi la versione 2.7.43 e vedrai un aggiornamento superiore alla versione 2.7.1 del firmware, (con questa versione l'aggiornamento proposto sarà alla 2.6.9 delle cuffie), allo stesso tempo l'applicazione anche senza collegamento bluetooth e con connessione attiva ti proporrà di aggiornare alla versione 2.8.1.

Rozirumodz

Feb 20, 2020
This literally destroy my Air pro 2, I was upting and the app told me script error, now the right one doesn't work, I tryed everything I could, factory reset.. Everythunf, any kind of help? Thank you

PieroAnt

Jul 8, 2017
Messina
This literally destroy my Air pro 2, I was upting and the app told me script error, now the right one doesn't work, I tryed everything I could, factory reset.. Everythunf, any kind of help? Thank you

You are not the only one to have had this problem after updating. At the moment there is nothing to do, you can only hope for an update that will solve the problem. I have never updated and are still at version 2.6.2 of the headphone firmware, I had recommended it in previous posts .....

Rozirumodz

Feb 20, 2020
You are not the only one to have had this problem after updating. At the moment there is nothing to do, you can only hope for an update that will solve the problem. I have never updated and are still at version 2.6.2 of the headphone firmware, I had recommended it in previous posts .....
Wow really?
There is no way to downgrade the air pro 2 from computer or something like?
I always have the baddest luck ever ?

Mr.Richie

Oct 14, 2008
Frýdek-Místkek
Oh... Luckily my headphones update went well. Didnt read whole thread. Now running on version 2690. Will no update newer.. Still thank you for translating app. Seems update made headphones sound better than when I paired them without app at first time. Aspecially bass. Hopefully Xiaomi will release original app in English.

Still it will be good if headphones settings will be translate because I have no clue what these chinese things means.

mauronofrio

Recognized Developer
Jun 29, 2012
Castellana Grotte
toolaio.tk

This is not related to the translated app, however you should make the next update with both headset in the case and it should be fixed

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This project was born to translate the Xiaomi app needed to manage wireless headphones. Actually i successfully translated all i can in English, maybe there can be something i missed, in this case report me it with a screen.

Actually I'm testing this on Xiaomi Air 2, maybe will be needed some translations also for the others devices.

Screenshoots:
    photo-2019-12-28-22-45-28.jpg

photo-2019-12-28-22-45-29.jpg

photo-2019-12-28-22-45-30.jpg

Download:

XiaoAiLite v2.7.23 English by mauronofrio

Donations:

i just got a redmi airdots 3 pro .... it works fine with the Chinese app and i got the firmware update for it , but for changing modes and using features it's hard to relay on the Chinese version, is there any other app for at least changing the mods ?
    You can try the application I've created recently - Mi Buds M8.

The app supports the following ear buds from Xiaomi:
    - FlipBuds Pro
    - Redmi AirDots 3 Pro
    - Redmi Buds 3 Pro
    - Redmi Buds 3
    - Mi True Wireless Earphones 3 Pro (the newest ones)

- Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=bz.zaa.mibudsm8
    - Official website: https://zaa.bz/mibudsm8.html

Google Play way is preferable - if you install the app from the website, you won't be able to update it from the Google Play.
    Hi everyone! When i click on the link to download, it shows that no mirrors are available... Does someone have another link maybe? Is the dev already aware? Thanks!

download my apk from Google drive. Give me a big likes :D
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/12y4nohVujz9QAx9auUKyxBxoyLZ304dg/view?usp=drivesdk
    where did the link to the translation app disappear? has anyone deleted it?
    Unfortunately an XDA moderator deleted it as I was supposedly "spammy with my own links".

Well, what I can say is that since the original developer is no longer active in the project, I took the liberty of publicizing my own.

Anyone interested in helping to translate the Xiao Ai Lite app into English or your language, just search for the thread I created on my profile. There will be all the information.
    Hello, I have the xiaomi air pro 2s but the application does not detect them. Could you tell me if this 2s model is included. Thanks.