[APP] Xiaomi/Fengmi/Wemax Mi Led/Laser Projector/TV tools

Rabujetas

Jun 17, 2020
Help me, please

Hi,

I'm having a big problem here and do not know how to solve it. I'm using a fengmi 4K cinema.

After install google apps and do all thinks related with the root sucessfully I get the blank screen, the ATV launcher do not works and when I press home button I get only the "device settings" app but no "MiProjecTivyTools". REAL problem is that when I press "device settings" button it opens but dissapear inmediately and I cannot enable USB debugging in this way to go to the recovery to install Magics v19.4 (problem seems to be Magiks 20.3 installed...)

Any idea about how to reboot on recovery without using adb or how to fix this device settings shutdown?

Thanks

Rabujetas

Jun 17, 2020
Hi,

I'm having a big problem here and do not know how to solve it. I'm using a fengmi 4K cinema.

After install google apps and do all thinks related with the root sucessfully I get the blank screen, the ATV launcher do not works and when I press home button I get only the "device settings" app but no "MiProjecTivyTools". REAL problem is that when I press "device settings" button it opens but dissapear inmediately and I cannot enable USB debugging in this way to go to the recovery to install Magics v19.4 (problem seems to be Magiks 20.3 installed...)

Any idea about how to reboot on recovery without using adb or how to fix this device settings shutdown?

Thanks
Forget it...... really noob with remote buttons ...

X3Ndotfr

Jul 19, 2014
Hi,

I just root my projector but it display very often "Unfortunately, Leanback Launcher has stopped" and at start it seem block on the start image :x
Should I factory reset or restore backup?

Thanks
It's "execute System / Custom Props override (to pass safetynet checks, enable more stock behavior and fix black screen with non-stock launcher)" that doesn't work : "Couldn't set custom build prop's" whereas I'm rooted.

Last edited:

Rabujetas

Jun 17, 2020
Hi

After restore from scratch and try to root again with magisk-v19.4 I have an error and I cannot install the Zip file.
"Updater process ended with ERROR: 127"

I've tried to search this error in the forum and google but no answers about.

I follow all steps in the post 2 but first time i mistake with magiskv20 and now trying to install this old version and all 19.x I get same with all the tries.

Anyone could help me with this?

:(:(:(

Thx

YANGHY

May 17, 2007
Hi

After restore from scratch and try to root again with magisk-v19.4 I have an error and I cannot install the Zip file.
"Updater process ended with ERROR: 127"

I've tried to search this error in the forum and google but no answers about.

I follow all steps in the post 2 but first time i mistake with magiskv20 and now trying to install this old version and all 19.x I get same with all the tries.

Anyone could help me with this?

:(:(:(

Thx
In TWRP, you have to Mount SYSTEM, then install Magisk.

Uskey051

May 24, 2020
Hi,Guys

I got a issues. I want to Install the stock rom by TWRP but failed
It always reboot in TWRP. I guess TWRP was installed in projector,is it?
So it will boot in recovery loop . Anyone know how to solve the issues?

pean74

Jul 8, 2010
Speaking of 3D has anyone managed to play any 3D-MVC files on their Mijia 4k chinese projector with the built in hardware? It works really well from external players.

Framedtrash

Aug 20, 2010
I am trying to get netflix and disneyworking via kodi plugins on my wemax but not able to get it working.
Using the kodi build from the app and netflix gives me a keyerror after logging in and disney says I need afaptive version 2.4.5
Which version of kodi aree you using and which netflix and disney addons are you using ???

TDdizzle

Jun 19, 2020
Hi I'm using the international version (anglee) on Android TV 8.1. I can't get HDR output via HDMI (PS4 for example). I suspect HDMI 2.0 needs to be activated, but I can't find an option to do so. Can anyone help me out?

EDIT: Found it. Solution was in post 649

Last edited:

dducky

Aug 12, 2010
I think I screwed up. I wanted to restore the original state of the Fengmi 4k Cinema Projector and flashed the "Full rom 1.3.105 (6.0.1.494)" from the front page in recovery. I first made sure that I have a batman and that it is running with this firmware version. But while flashing the screen went dark and the projector powered itself off. After trying to power it on again it just flashed 3 times with the power button and there is no spinning up of the laser. The screen stays black and it powers off again :(

PLEASE help

* seems other had the same problem and there is no solution *

Last edited:
Reactions: VladDr

dducky

Aug 12, 2010
@spocky12 Could it be that the newer brighter version of the fengmi 4k cinema projector with 2000 Lumen instead of 1700 Lumen has a different firmware than the "normal" batman and therefore some users trying to flash it will end up with a dead unit?

Could someone with a new fengmi 4k cinema please upload the recovery image from [/dev/block/backup] ?

Last edited:

destinypham

May 26, 2016
Hi Everyone, I try to Root my Conan with ADB, but I cant connect with my devices or something miss with adb

This is what they respond in Windows Powershell:

"cannot connect to 192.168.1.33:5555: No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it. (10061)."

Last edited:

Gnomepises

Mar 22, 2018
Hi Everyone, I try to Root my Conan with ADB, but I cant connect with my devices or something miss with adb

"cannot connect to 192.168.1.33:5555: No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it. (10061)."
First, have you tried to activate it at the projector?

It said has refused. That's mean the projector has been found. But the projector has rejected the connection.

spocky12

Recognized Developer
Feb 21, 2008
Lyon
Hi,

I've been silent recently because I needed to focus on the next release of the tools. I need to fix a few bugs, but hopefully it shouldn't be long before the release (well, that is, if I manage work on it instead of playingf TLOU2 :))
I've uploaded the last OTA for batman (494 to 793).

@spocky12 Could it be that the newer brighter version of the fengmi 4k cinema projector with 2000 Lumen instead of 1700 Lumen has a different firmware than the "normal" batman and therefore some users trying to flash it will end up with a dead unit?
Could someone with a new fengmi 4k cinema please upload the recovery image from [/dev/block/backup] ?
Sorry this happened. I'll add a warning on the 2nd post.
I suppose it came with a more recent firmware, and 494 has not support for it.
Could you try to flash the latest OTA (if it doesn't power off and accept to flash files) ? The new kernel should support it.

And if any other owner of this device can upload the /Dev/block/backup, I'll extract the ROM and share the full firmware here.

You need to enable ADB connection and accept the connexion on your projector.

dio62000

Jan 16, 2009
Hi,

I've been silent recently because I needed to focus on the next release of the tools. I need to fix a few bugs, but hopefully it shouldn't be long before the release (well, that is, if I manage work on it instead of playingf TLOU2 :))
Yayyy!!! Will we be able to set default zoom to (lets say) 80% in the new release? That would make the tool even more perfect!

dducky

Aug 12, 2010
Hi,
I've uploaded the last OTA for batman (494 to 793).

Sorry this happened. I'll add a warning on the 2nd post.
I suppose it came with a more recent firmware, and 494 has not support for it.
Could you try to flash the latest OTA (if it doesn't power off and accept to flash files) ? The new kernel should support it.

And if any other owner of this device can upload the /Dev/block/backup, I'll extract the ROM and share the full firmware here.
Thank you for the reply. Really appreciate it. I tried to update the latest OTA . It seems to flash it. At least the button light stays on for a couple of minutes and then it shuts itself off.

But unfortunately the OTA 793 did not change anything. Still no picture, the power button only flashes three times and it turns itself off. Hopefully somebody is able to share the new backup.

szchm0p

Jun 24, 2020
Problems with Fengmi 4K [batman]

First of all, thanks to all of you for the good content of this thread. Unfortunately, I'm yet to install the TV tools since I've encoutered problems with my Fengmi 4k (the white version).

Though it's not the purpose of the topic, I hope you can help me.
For the last few days my Fengmi Cinema 4k fails to boot (during apparently an update ?) (see video on Youtube : V2KKALSsUhI ) it's noteworthy that I can stay in recovery mode with no pb, pointing to a ROM pb (or update pb).
I tried to boot on the recovery rom, as well as update to "Full rom 1.3.105 (6.0.1.494)" & "OTA [user] from 6.0.1.494 to 6.0.1.793(still 1.3.105)" but I always have the same problem.

Bangood doesn't do a particulary good job in helping me, so hopefully you will have an idea.
I haven't found a list of the diferent ROM for my device, is there such a list somewhere so that I can blindly try to find a working ROM for my device ?

spocky12

Recognized Developer
Feb 21, 2008
Lyon
First of all, thanks to all of you for the good content of this thread. Unfortunately, I'm yet to install the TV tools since I've encoutered problems with my Fengmi 4k (the white version).

Though it's not the purpose of the topic, I hope you can help me.

For the last few days my Fengmi Cinema 4k fails to boot (during apparently an update ?) (see video on Youtube : V2KKALSsUhI ) it's noteworthy that I can stay in recovery mode with no pb, pointing to a ROM pb (or update pb).

I tried to boot on the recovery rom, as well as update to "Full rom 1.3.105 (6.0.1.494)" & "OTA [user] from 6.0.1.494 to 6.0.1.793(still 1.3.105)" but I always have the same problem.

Bangood doesn't do a particulary good job in helping me, so hopefully you will have an idea.

I haven't found a list of the diferent ROM for my device, is there such a list somewhere so that I can blindly try to find a working ROM for my device ?
Hi,
If you can boot to recovery mode, there's an entry that allows you to fully reset your device (the same as flashing a full firmware from this thread, but using the one embedded in your device).

Reactions: szchm0p