[App/Xposed][4.0+][Updated v1.5] SYSTEMUI ICONS

Search This thread

prithvee

Oct 18, 2012
Mangalore
www.axndx.com

big2.jpg

Love an icon??Keep it!! Hate an Icon??Change it!! Do it all with SYSTEMUI ICONS.

IN MY LAST MODULE - ANDROID L NAVIGATION BAR, SOME PEOPLE HAD PROBLEMS OR WERE NOT SATISFIED WITH THE ICONS. ITS BECAUSE EVERYONE HAS THEIR OWN TASTE, SO I MADE THIS MODULE SO THAT U NAY NOT HAVE TO WAIT FOR SUCH MODS AND THEME SYSTEMUI.APK YOURSELF. THIS MODULE LETS YOU DO THAT. YOU CAN EVEN SAVE THE ICONS TO SD CARD IF U WANT.​

AN ALL APPS VERSION OF THIS APP IS AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE HERE (LIVE NOW, GO GRAB IT! just for 1.23$) : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ash.axndxunicons

UPDATED TO V1.5

DOWNLOAD HERE: http://repo.xposed.info/module/com.ash.axndxuniconssystemui OR https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ash.axndxuniconssystemui

Changes:

• BUG FIX: ICONS GETTING SMALLER AFTER APPLYING THEM ON REBOOT IS NOW FIXED.
• LARGE MASKS CAUSING MORE MEMORY CONSUMPTION ARE BLOCKED NOW. REPLACEMENT ICONS' SIZE IS NOW LIMITED TO 75KB.
• RE-WRITTEN APP LOADING MECHANISM, NOW APPS LOAD FASTER THAN PREVIOUS VERSIONS.
• ADDED BATCH SAVE OPTION, NOW YOU CAN SAVE ALL ICONS WITH A SINGLE CLICK.
• REMOVED SMALL VISUAL GLITCHES ON MASKS LIST.

NOTE: IT IS RECOMMENDED TO UNINSTALL THE PREVIOUS VERSION OR WIPE DATA BEFORE INSTALLING THIS VERSION.

CREDITS

> Sreyash Kashyap For Testing
> Faiz Malkani@XDA for FloatingActionButton Library
> Developers of stericson RootTools

Last edited:

fiz:ik

Very nice module! Works on OnePlus One with CM11S.

Could you add icon pack support and an option to restore the default (not only saving the image)? That would be great.
Moreover the link to the purchasable version doesn't work - PlayStore can't find your app.

Reactions: laurorual

prithvee

Oct 18, 2012
Mangalore
www.axndx.com
Very nice module! Works on OnePlus One with CM11S.

Could you add icon pack support and an option to restore the default (not only saving the image)? That would be great.
Moreover the link to the purchasable version doesn't work - PlayStore can't find your app.

not thought about adding icon pack support (Unicon has that feature)

I didnt properly understand what u meant but u can go back to default icon by deleting the mask in the first page

playstore link will ne available soon.. I just published it.. it takes some hours..

daman215

Dec 10, 2010
philadephia
nice nice nice ,every day i wonder whats next on xda hope framework is in the plans

sorry just read your all apps in the play store does it work on framework

Last edited:

ahrion

Retired Forum Moderator / Recognized Developer
Jul 19, 2013
Only thing keeping me from purchasing is the lack of icon pack support. My biggest problem with Unicon is it doesn't theme every icon. Sometimes it's usually just system icons, but it doesn't do it nonetheless.

prithvee

Oct 18, 2012
Mangalore
www.axndx.com
Only thing keeping me from purchasing is the lack of icon pack support. My biggest problem with Unicon is it doesn't theme every icon. Sometimes it's usually just system icons, but it doesn't do it nonetheless.

there is no way an app can change all icons automatically.. because there are so many apps on so many phones behaving differently.. it only does whats said to it.. I also use unicon and the icons which it doesn't theme I do it with this module.. I actually created it first to change app icons but then decided to make it for all icons since Unicon handled app icons for me

Z

ZeroX7C

Does not work on my 4.2.1, keeps saying that module isn't activated.

dlegric2

Feb 26, 2009
Yes. Tried everything. It definitely does not work.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using XDA Free mobile app

Reactions: prithvee

dlegric2

Feb 26, 2009
Thks. No worries. Will buy again.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using XDA Free mobile app

Top Liked Posts