• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[APP][XPOSED][5.0-11.x]Android Faker - A Module For Spoof Your Device

Search This thread

VD171

Jun 21, 2012
LG K10
Samsung Galaxy J7
Yah i address the issue and it take me a long time to find actual resson of this random bootloop but finally i find and fixed it yesterday but i will realease it in some days after adding some features and more bug fixed but if you cant wait then you can dm me for test latest debug builds. Thanks for all support and test it;)
It is causing bootloop to me too.
It would be really great to have this problem solved ♥️

blade_boy

Nov 28, 2012
@AndroidX MediaDrm is not changing it stuck on default value i have bought premium also
Please add MCC/MNC support it would be great :love:
OnePlus 6
Android 10
OOS 10.3.12

Attachments

• 21-09-27-04-23-23.mp4
    4.1 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:

AndroidX

Sep 28, 2016
Xposed Modules
@AndroidX MediaDrm is not changing it stuck on default value i have bought premium also
Please add MCC/MNC support it would be great :love:
OnePlus 6
Android 10
OOS 10.3.12
Its changing but you have to close and reopen it for see changes but new update will change drm without close and lots of changes comming yah i will add mcc/mnc soon it also in my features roadmap

Last edited:

blade_boy

Nov 28, 2012
Its changing but you have to close and reopen it for see changes but new update will change drm without close and lots of changes comming and i am also adding feature to user who want to buy premium features without playstore or gapps coz i got too much request for that
It doesn't get changed here...
please add MCC/MNC + Country + Operator & Gmail Feature feature As in Device emulator pro

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210927-020032__01.jpg
    Screenshot_20210927-020032__01.jpg
    267.3 KB · Views: 69
  • Screenshot_20210927-044847__01.jpg
    Screenshot_20210927-044847__01.jpg
    335.5 KB · Views: 66

thieftime1980

Apr 5, 2021
Jest już naprawiony, musisz poczekać na najnowszą aktualizację, ale na razie możesz to naprawić, odznaczając adres Wifi mac, to znaczy nie podszywać się pod mac
I will check it right away Now it works but unfortunately no data changes What if I have a phone with two sim cards, i.e. two imei numbers and only one can be changed in the application?

Last edited:

thieftime1980

Apr 5, 2021
Niestety nie zmienia żadnych danych Widoczne są wszystkie oryginalne dane, czyli program nie działa, a może coś robię źle, proszę zasugerować jak to sprawdzić?

KKF32

Jun 17, 2016
Vienna
Hello,

can someone tell me if this will work with Oneplus 6t, LineageOS 18.1, no gapps + Magisk(23.0)

with Riru(26.1.2) and LSPosed Framework (1.6)

Want to change my IMEI and some other IDs.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    can someone answer me?
    Imei?
    Network?
    Changed?
    Do you know what are you talking about?
    Android Faker

SPRK_default_preset_name_custom – 1.png

I started to learn things how xposed framworks works then after learning i m thinking to make my own a module so i got this module idea from different modules like DE and DM but as i see these both module not work in android 11 so i made my own this module Android Faker and its fully support with A11 its a simple xposed module which will help you to spoof your device ids so you can save your real ids from malicious software and prohibit malicious software from accessing mobile phone data.

Disclaimer:
    The Author and Contributors of Android Faker take no responsibility for any loss of data or damage to your device or any other consequences that arise as a result of using this application Use it your own Risk.

Compatibility:

This Module will Support Android 5.0 +

Features:

-> Edit\Random Value.
    -> Random All Value by 1 Click
    -> Beautiful Material Design UI
    -> Backup/Restore Feature

Module Can Spoof These Ids:

-> Imei
    -> Hardware Id
    -> Mac Address
    -> Mac Bssid
    -> Mac Ssid
    -> Bluetooth Mac
    -> Android Id
    -> Sim Serial Id
    -> Sim Sub Ids
    -> Mobile No
    -> GSF ID
    -> MediaDrm ID
    -> Advertisment ID

REQUIREMENT

-> Rooted Device

-> Xposed Framework Installed

Credits:

@Mikanoshi -help me for make preference readable.
    @C3C076 -for teach me about Selinux security.
    @Massi-X - Thanks for help me in donation package.
    @DE - For inspired me for this module.

Current Version:

Download : Android Faker

Support:

Coding and supporting this project costs me a lot of my precious time. If you find this project useful, you are more than welcome to support its development via purchasing donation package and you will get some premium features as bonus.Thanks!

Info about premium features:

there are three premium features for now:
    - Backup/restore of settings.
    - GSF ID.
    - MediaDrm ID.

How to Activate premium feature?
    So After purchase premium package just close Android faker and reopen it and then go in android faker pro and click on "License Valid" and then close both app and reopen android faker and now you will see a dialog "Thanks for purchase" now all premium feature unlocked.
    Changelog:
    Code:
    V1.5
    - Redesign all UI now module look more better
    - Removed some feature coz its cause bootloop in some device
    - Fixed some bugs

V1.4
    - Fixed License Verification issue now you can purchase pro app from play store
    - Fixed Bugs

V1.3
    - Added Backup/Restore Feature
    - Added GSF ID
    - Added MediaDrm ID(close android faker for see changes)
    - Added Advertisment ID
    - Added Android Version
    - Added Manufacture
    - Fix Some Bugs

V1.2
    -Bug Fix Android Id Not Changing
    -Fix Some More Issues

V1.1
    -Added Both Imei Change
    -Fix Some Bug

V1.0
    -Initial Release
    Know Bug:
    -Some user report module not work in Oneplus OOS I can fix it but i dont have own a oneplus device for testing so fix for this bug take time.
    -Bootloop in some device after apply in edxposed or lsposed you can fix it just don't spoof Wifi mac address it will fix in next update.

Want to Contribute?:
    If you have some fix for a bug and you want to help me for fixing that then you can contact me Sure I will give credit.

Issues :
    If you face any issue in using Android Faker Contact me
    Email :- [email protected]

About feature requests and bug reports:

The goal is to have a tool that can protect the privacy of user However, it isn't paid work, so I do whatever I like whenever I like it.

You can request features in this XDA forum. I will read them, but maybe I will not respond to all of them and they might or might not be implemented.

You can report any problem you have here.

Note :- This Module never change real ids or physical device ids so don't ask Stupid Questions Can i spoof my service providers and do anything wrong or right and don't use this app for any illegal purpose or cheat any program this module just for spoof device non-resettable id for better privacy.

Discussions about donation package are not allowed here, please contact me via email instead.

Thank you for try this module, if you like don't forget to press thanks
    Hello , may you can add change from this xposed module https://repo.xposed.info/module/zone.bytesreverser.xposeddeviceidmaskerlite
    Manufacturer Serial
    Brand
    Manufacturer
    Model
    Device
    Product
    Hardware
    Board
    Bootloader
    Fingerprint
    ID
    Incremental
    Host
    I can add all of this but i was thinking now days people dont need these ids and in some case its cause to bootlope if we will hook SDK_INT or Android Version so thats why i dont add these till now but if lots of people request for this then i will add it definately:cowboy:
    Hello,
    Is it possible to change Android version per app? Some apps have different behaviour dependind on wich android version they run.
    I will try to add such kind of feature in next update if possible btw i will hook sdk and you can use this module in Lsposed so you can apply specific sdk(Android version) for a specific app
    ---New Update---

V1.3
    - Added Backup/Restore Feature(Restore Only premium user)
    - Added GSF ID(Only Premium User)
    - Added MediaDrm ID(Only Premium User)
    - Added Advertisment ID(Need Reboot)
    - Added Android Version
    - Added Manufacture
    - Fix Some Bugs

What is MediaDrm?
    So many of you confused what is MediaDrm?So MediaDrm a framwork which will give a unique id to ThirdParty apps so if you spoof anything but still they get user info by this id Specially in new Android Version if you still want to know more deep about MediaDrm then you can read this.

Note:- Added Android Faker Pro App as donation package on playstore so who want to support this project and some extra feature then you can buy pro feature if you buy pro app it will motivate me to work on this project for futher development☺️.

Important:- Don't hook Android SDk Untill you are not using lsposed coz its lead to system error some System app depend on SDK so if you change SDK then maybe System App start crash.
    when will the update release sir? im really waiting
    Yah soon keep update;) .