[APP][XPOSED][8.1-13] Android Faker - A Module For Spoof Your Device

Search This thread

jjhaohao

Jul 31, 2014
Hello and thank for your effort, specially on the "mediadrm" id that what's exactly i was looking to modify.

I can't access the pro version, is down on play store? It would be appreciated to provide us an alternative method for buying the app, because for privacy reasons many of us has a "degoogled" phone without play store and google services.

Im currently using Xprivacy Lua Pro, using LUA scripts to modify various id of the pone, and i will use it at the same time with your app. I'm willing to help you with different privacy and fingerprint methods that apps are using on our phones, im working actively on detecting all those methods.

It would be nice to be able to spoof the build parameters of the phone from your app (DISPLAY, BOARD, BOOTLOADER, FINGERPRINT, HARDWARE, HOST, ID, MANUFACTURER, ETC) that are openly accesible for any app.

The user-agent of the WebView of the phone depends of these build parameters, so if you change the Build.Device property, the WebView useragent phone model changes too. The problem is when an app uses a native call for a web request, which uses Dalvik-VM for doing the request and still reveals the original device model, maybe it's hardcoded on the source, it would be nice if you can help me with that.

A quick question, when you change the Mediadrm ID with your app, it effectively changes it if you check in with the app "Device Info HW" in the "Codecs tab"? (You can see the Widevine DeviceID at the end of the list of codecs in the codecs tab)

Thanks again for the great app.

Reactions: Owlock

AndroidX

Sep 28, 2016
Switch
Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Pro
Hello and thank for your effort, specially on the "mediadrm" id that what's exactly i was looking to modify.

I can't access the pro version, is down on play store? It would be appreciated to provide us an alternative method for buying the app, because for privacy reasons many of us has a "degoogled" phone without play store and google services.

Im currently using Xprivacy Lua Pro, using LUA scripts to modify various id of the pone, and i will use it at the same time with your app. I'm willing to help you with different privacy and fingerprint methods that apps are using on our phones, im working actively on detecting all those methods.

It would be nice to be able to spoof the build parameters of the phone from your app (DISPLAY, BOARD, BOOTLOADER, FINGERPRINT, HARDWARE, HOST, ID, MANUFACTURER, ETC) that are openly accesible for any app.

The user-agent of the WebView of the phone depends of these build parameters, so if you change the Build.Device property, the WebView useragent phone model changes too. The problem is when an app uses a native call for a web request, which uses Dalvik-VM for doing the request and still reveals the original device model, maybe it's hardcoded on the source, it would be nice if you can help me with that.

A quick question, when you change the Mediadrm ID with your app, it effectively changes it if you check in with the app "Device Info HW" in the "Codecs tab"? (You can see the Widevine DeviceID at the end of the list of codecs in the codecs tab)

Thanks again for the great app.
So many questions but i will try to answer all :-

Answer 1 :- Donation package have some license verfication issue which i will fix in 2-3 days thats why i down it on playstore it will alive after 2-3 days and yes i am also thinking to make a alternative of play store payment coz i m aware of this some people don't want to install Gapps so they need a alternative payment method.

Answer 2:- Yes you can help me for adding new hooks .

Answer 3 :- Yes I will add these ids (DISPLAY, BOARD, BOOTLOADER, FINGERPRINT, HARDWARE, HOST, ID, MANUFACTURER, ETC)in future updates.

Answer 4 :- Yes if you change MediaDrm id in android faker it will change too in Device Info HW in the "codec tab".

Last edited:

Exposied

Jun 20, 2021
Hi @AndroidX , I have an S10+ with Android 11, I need to hide from Depop and PayPal real information of my device since they both blocked me in the past. Will Android Faker not get me to block new accounts? Can you tell me what parameters I need to change? And with each device restart, will the two apps read real or random information? Thank you very much

Last edited:
Reactions: Owlock

AndroidX

Sep 28, 2016
Switch
Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Pro
Hi, I have an S10+ with Android 11, I need to hide from Depop and PayPal real information of my device since they both blocked me in the past. Will Android Faker not get me to block new accounts? Can you tell me what parameters I need to change? And with each device restart, will the two apps read real or random information? Thank you very much
I can't say anything about that you have to deal with your own way why they blocked you coz this module for spoof not for unblock someone in any app and one more thing you don't need to reboot for spoof device.

Last edited:

Fenix19871987

Jun 26, 2021
Hello, I want to buy Faker pro, but I can't Google does not give, or rather not find what to buy, and I urgently need it. please unsubscribe in L. s

Fenix19871987

Jun 26, 2021
Hello, when will the above application Faker pro be approximately available?, for purchase., 3 days have passed and it is still not possible to purchase it.

AndroidX

Sep 28, 2016
Switch
Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Pro
Hello, when will the above application Faker pro be approximately available?, for purchase., 3 days have passed and it is still not possible to purchase it.
Hy, its all depends on google how much time they take to review app and don't comment regarding purchase here you can mail me please make this thread for only disscussion about features and issues in functionality.

Last edited:

AndroidX

Sep 28, 2016
Switch
Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Pro
---New Update---

V1.4
- Fixed License Verification issue now you can purchase pro app from play store
- Fixed Bugs

How to Activate Premium Features?
After purchase just open android faker and don't close it during verifying license then Go android faker pro and click on "License Verified".
And then close both app and open android faker now it will show you dialog "Thanks For Purchased" then all premium feature will be unlocked.

App getting crash?
Yah it will fix in next update for now if android faker pro crash just disable dark mode of device it will fix crash issue.

Last edited:
Reactions: NoFear1183

NoFear1183

Jan 20, 2011
---New Update---

V1.4
- Fixed License Verification issue now you can purchase pro app from play store
- Fixed Bugs

How to Activate Premium Features?
After purchase just open android faker and then go android faker pro and click on "License Verified" and then close android faker and open it again it will show you dialog "Thanks For Purchased" then all premium feature will be unlocked.
Hmmmm.... Not getting it to show purchased.
Pixel 4 XL
LSPosed. Android 10.
I purchased. Installed. Launch pro APK (just instant closes). I force close Android Faker original apk and keep trying to open in different order and nothing seems to work.... I imagine the pro APK shouldn't be force closing instantly?
Thank you for your time and work.

AndroidX

Sep 28, 2016
Switch
Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Pro
Hmmmm.... Not getting it to show purchased.
Pixel 4 XL
LSPosed. Android 10.
I purchased. Installed. Launch pro APK (just instant closes). I force close Android Faker original apk and keep trying to open in different order and nothing seems to work.... I imagine the pro APK shouldn't be force closing instantly?
Thank you for your time and work.
Follow instruction don't force close as i said above first open android faker then go in pro app click on license verfied then close both app and re-open android faker you will see purchased success pop up if Still its can't work email me.

Last edited:

Fenix19871987

Jun 26, 2021
---Новое Обновление---

V1.4
- Исправлена проблема проверки лицензии теперь вы можете приобрести pro app в play Store
- Исправлены ошибки

Как активировать Премиум-функции?
После покупки просто откройте android faker, а затем перейдите в android faker pro и нажмите на кнопку "Лицензия проверена", а затем закройте android faker и откройте его снова, он покажет вам диалог "Спасибо за покупку", после чего все премиальные функции будут разблокированы.
Thank you, it works

Reactions: AndroidX

moghingold

Jul 18, 2015
Hey, trying to use this in Anbox. I purchased Android Faker Pro through the Play Store on my computer then installed it with Aurora Store inside Anbox. It's still asking me whether or not I want to buy when I try to use the Pro features. I've tried restarting Anbox, opening the "Pro" app, nothing works. Any idea what could be going wrong here?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Android Faker

View attachment 5651203

Its a simple Xposed module which will help you to spoof your device ids so you can save your real ids from malicious software and prohibit malicious software from accessing mobile phone data.

Disclaimer:
    The Author and Contributors of Android Faker take no responsibility for any loss of data or damage to your device or any other consequences that arise as a result of using this application Use it at your own risk.

Compatibility:

This Module will Support Android 8.1+

Features:

-> Edit\Random Value.
    -> Random All Value by 1 Click
    -> Beautiful Material Design UI
    -> Backup/Restore Feature

Module Can Spoof These Ids:

-> Imei
    -> Hardware Id
    -> Mac Address
    -> Mac Bssid
    -> Mac Ssid
    -> Bluetooth Mac
    -> Android Id
    -> Sim Serial Id
    -> Sim Sub Ids
    -> Mobile No
    -> GSF ID
    -> MediaDrm ID
    -> Advertisement ID

REQUIREMENT

-> Rooted Device

-> Xposed Framework Installed

Credits:

@Mikanoshi -help me make preference readable.
    @C3C076 -for teach me about Selinux security.
    @Massi-X - Thanks for helping me with the donation package.
    @DE - For inspired me for this module.
    @Lsposed Team - For their efforts.
    @VD171 - for his app VDInfo which will help to check spoof values.

Current Version:
    V1.8.3

Download: Download from the GitHub release

Support:

Coding and supporting this project cost me a lot of my precious time. If you find this project useful, you are more than welcome to support its development via purchasing a donation package and you will get some premium features as a bonus. Thanks!

Info about premium features:

there are three premium features for now:
    - Backup/restore of settings.
    - GSF ID.
    - MediaDrm ID.
    - Theme

Donation by Bitcoin:-
    12eai5UkUtBe1gzNYvBvjTNTDvqVBFbQzy

How to Activate the premium feature?
    Go inside -> Android Faker -> Settings -> Verify License.

Changelog:
    Code:
    v1.8.3

- Add VIP for access premium features without playstore
    - Refactor all codes into kotlin
    - Fixed sim operator crash issues
    - More bug fixes

V1.8.2

- Fixed crash while selecting the USA in sim operator.

V1.8.1

- Added Sim Operator Spoof (Beta)
    - Fixed RemotePreference bug
    - New option for verifying the license
    - Fixed crash on boot in Android 12
    - Some more bugs fix

V1.7.2

- Removed new Xshared.
    - Added RemotePreferece.
    - Fix manual add value not change.

V1.7.1

- Fixed mobile no random generate.
    - Fixed GSf default set true.

V1.7
    -Bug fixed for premium features.

V1.6
    -Added MD3 style
    -Added Backup & Restore in a more stable
    -Added One plus device support
    -Added a new icon
    -UI Changes
    -Bug fix Random boot loop
    -Using new Xshared for more device compatibility
    -much more.

V1.5
    - Redesign all UI now module look better
    - Removed some features coz they cause a boot loop in some devices
    - Fixed some bugs

V1.4
    - Fixed License Verification issue now you can purchase a pro app from the play store
    - Fixed Bugs

V1.3
    - Added Backup/Restore Feature
    - Added GSF ID
    - Added MediaDrm ID(close android faker to see changes)
    - Added Advertisment ID
    - Added Android Version
    - Added Manufacture
    - Fix Some Bugs

V1.2
    -Bug Fix Android Id Not Changing
    -Fix Some More Issues

V1.1
    -Added Both Imei Change
    -Fix Some Bug

V1.0
    -Initial Release
    Know Bug:
    -Some user report module did not work in Oneplus OOS I can fix it but I don't have to own a one plus device for testing so fix for this bug take time.
    -Bootloop in some devices after applying in exposed or exposed you can fix it just don't spoof the Wifi mac address(untick the wifi mac address) it will fix in the next update.

Want to Contribute?:
    If you have some fix for a bug and you want to help me with fixing that then you can contact me Sure I will give credit.

Issues :
    If you face any issues in using Android Faker Contact me
    Email:- noobdevx@gmail.com

Test :
    You can use this app to test whether is Android faker working or not
    Download

About feature requests and bug reports:

The goal is to have a tool that can protect the privacy of users However, it isn't paid work, so I do whatever I like whenever I like it.

You can request features in this XDA forum. I will read them, but maybe I will not respond to all of them and they might or might not be implemented.

You can report any problem by creating an issue on GitHub

Telegram
    Announcements and pre release versions - https://t.me/androidfakerofficial

Note:- This Module never changes real ids or physical device ids so don't ask Stupid Questions Can I spoof my service providers and do anything wrong or right don't use this app for any illegal purpose or cheat any program this module just for spoof device non-resettable id for better privacy.

Discussions about donation packages are not allowed here, please contact me via email instead.

Privacy policy & Term Condition Updated

Thank you for trying this module, if you like don't forget to press thanks
    I need to somehow mask/change my device id so that I can make an account on a app that won’t allow me to make more accounts since I need to be a new user (new device). I am new to all this coding stuff and have no clue what to do. Can someone please step me through this. I know it is possible but I truly don’t have a clue.
    Android Faker

My project.png

Its a simple Xposed module which will help you to spoof your device ids so you can save your real ids from malicious software and prohibit malicious software from accessing mobile phone data.

Disclaimer:
    The Author and Contributors of Android Faker take no responsibility for any loss of data or damage to your device or any other consequences that arise as a result of using this application Use it at your own risk.

Compatibility:

This Module will Support Android 8.1+

Features:

-> Edit\Random Value.
    -> Random All Value by 1 Click
    -> Beautiful Material Design UI
    -> Backup/Restore Feature

Module Can Spoof These Ids:

-> Imei
    -> Hardware Id
    -> Mac Address
    -> Mac Bssid
    -> Mac Ssid
    -> Bluetooth Mac
    -> Android Id
    -> Sim Serial Id
    -> Sim Sub Ids
    -> Mobile No
    -> GSF ID
    -> MediaDrm ID
    -> Advertisement ID

REQUIREMENT

-> Rooted Device

-> Xposed Framework Installed

Credits:

@Mikanoshi -help me make preference readable.
    @C3C076 -for teach me about Selinux security.
    @Massi-X - Thanks for helping me with the donation package.
    @DE - For inspired me for this module.
    @Lsposed Team - For their efforts.
    @VD171 - for his app VDInfo which will help to check spoof values.

Current Version:
    V1.8.3

Download: Download from the GitHub release

Support:

Coding and supporting this project cost me a lot of my precious time. If you find this project useful, you are more than welcome to support its development via purchasing a donation package and you will get some premium features as a bonus. Thanks!

Info about premium features:

there are three premium features for now:
    - Backup/restore of settings.
    - GSF ID.
    - MediaDrm ID.
    - Theme

Donation by Bitcoin:-
    12eai5UkUtBe1gzNYvBvjTNTDvqVBFbQzy

How to Activate the premium feature?
    Go inside -> Android Faker -> Settings -> Verify License.

Changelog:
    Code:
    v1.8.3

- Add VIP for access premium features without playstore
    - Refactor all codes into kotlin
    - Fixed sim operator crash issues
    - More bug fixes

V1.8.2

- Fixed crash while selecting the USA in sim operator.

V1.8.1

- Added Sim Operator Spoof (Beta)
    - Fixed RemotePreference bug
    - New option for verifying the license
    - Fixed crash on boot in Android 12
    - Some more bugs fix

V1.7.2

- Removed new Xshared.
    - Added RemotePreferece.
    - Fix manual add value not change.

V1.7.1

- Fixed mobile no random generate.
    - Fixed GSf default set true.

V1.7
    -Bug fixed for premium features.

V1.6
    -Added MD3 style
    -Added Backup & Restore in a more stable
    -Added One plus device support
    -Added a new icon
    -UI Changes
    -Bug fix Random boot loop
    -Using new Xshared for more device compatibility
    -much more.

V1.5
    - Redesign all UI now module look better
    - Removed some features coz they cause a boot loop in some devices
    - Fixed some bugs

V1.4
    - Fixed License Verification issue now you can purchase a pro app from the play store
    - Fixed Bugs

V1.3
    - Added Backup/Restore Feature
    - Added GSF ID
    - Added MediaDrm ID(close android faker to see changes)
    - Added Advertisment ID
    - Added Android Version
    - Added Manufacture
    - Fix Some Bugs

V1.2
    -Bug Fix Android Id Not Changing
    -Fix Some More Issues

V1.1
    -Added Both Imei Change
    -Fix Some Bug

V1.0
    -Initial Release
    Know Bug:
    -Some user report module did not work in Oneplus OOS I can fix it but I don't have to own a one plus device for testing so fix for this bug take time.
    -Bootloop in some devices after applying in exposed or exposed you can fix it just don't spoof the Wifi mac address(untick the wifi mac address) it will fix in the next update.

Want to Contribute?:
    If you have some fix for a bug and you want to help me with fixing that then you can contact me Sure I will give credit.

Issues :
    If you face any issues in using Android Faker Contact me
    Email:- noobdevx@gmail.com

Test :
    You can use this app to test whether is Android faker working or not
    Download

About feature requests and bug reports:

The goal is to have a tool that can protect the privacy of users However, it isn't paid work, so I do whatever I like whenever I like it.

You can request features in this XDA forum. I will read them, but maybe I will not respond to all of them and they might or might not be implemented.

You can report any problem by creating an issue on GitHub

Telegram
    Announcements and pre release versions - https://t.me/androidfakerofficial

Note:- This Module never changes real ids or physical device ids so don't ask Stupid Questions Can I spoof my service providers and do anything wrong or right don't use this app for any illegal purpose or cheat any program this module just for spoof device non-resettable id for better privacy.

Discussions about donation packages are not allowed here, please contact me via email instead.

Privacy policy & Term Condition Updated

Thank you for trying this module, if you like don't forget to press thanks
    For all people having problems with module: try to delete /root/data/apex/active, reinstall lsposed, then after ''optimizing'' all will work. It worked for me. Thanks Nasheep.
    Hello,
    Is it possible to change Android version per app? Some apps have different behaviour dependind on wich android version they run.
    I will try to add such kind of feature in next update if possible btw i will hook sdk and you can use this module in Lsposed so you can apply specific sdk(Android version) for a specific app
    Hello , may you can add change from this xposed module https://repo.xposed.info/module/zone.bytesreverser.xposeddeviceidmaskerlite
    Manufacturer Serial
    Brand
    Manufacturer
    Model
    Device
    Product
    Hardware
    Board
    Bootloader
    Fingerprint
    ID
    Incremental
    Host
    I can add all of this but i was thinking now days people dont need these ids and in some case its cause to bootlope if we will hook SDK_INT or Android Version so thats why i dont add these till now but if lots of people request for this then i will add it definately:cowboy:
    Does yes mean it is in development or ...? :)
    Yes but we are a try to do some experiment coz i want that if user do per app spoofing then they dont need to add target app again in lsposed(mean you can requestScope from module) which could possible in upcoming lsposed new api so i m wating for it.